Evil Plan...

I Think I Love You...?

Taeyeon POV

When it was 3:55pm, I left with Umma for the park. When got there in a couple of minutes. I told Umma that I would call her later so that she could pick me up. She just nodded.

"Okay." she answered. But there was a look of concern on her face. "Are you sure you'll be okay?" she said. I nodded. Once she helped me onto my wheelchair, she drove away. I shivered. Ugh, it was so cold out today...but it's still good enough weather to ruin Wooyoung's relationship. I pushed the wheels of my wheelchair. The scenery was very welcoming in the cold weather. I stopped my wheelchair before it could roll onto the woodchips. I gazed at the playground before me. Would he really come and see me? A pang of guilt passed through me, but quickly washed away. It was replaced with a longing for someone...Someone who would care for me...A tear formed in my eye. But sadly, it can't be Wooyoung.

I quickly wiped the tear away. Well if Wooyoung can't be mine then he can't be yours, Ji Eun. I thought to myself.

~~~

Ji Eun's Umma's POV (Idk what to name her yet, so...let's stick with Ji Eun's Umma :) )

I drove off after helping her onto her wheelchair, but I didn't leave quite yet. I parked my car once I turned the corner. It was perfect, far from Taeyeon's sight and near enough for me to watch her. I knew what she was up to. It was that night. When I left Ji Eun and Taeyeon alone in the guest room. Seriously, I wasn't planning to listen in to their conversation, but I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong between them.

I had stopped mid-step once I heard them chattering. So instead of going to my room, I froze and listened. I heard everything they were talking about. From Taeyeon trying to kiss up to me, to the fight over Wooyoung. Wooyoung. I chuckled to myself. That lucky boy. He's got two girls trying to get his attention and affection. That's why I'm doing this. For Ji Eun's and Wooyoung's sake. I also figured out that Taeyeon had been faking her accident. And that she was planning something. Something that had to do with Wooyoung and Ji Eun's relationship. I will do anything and everything I can to stop her. I stayed quiet and watched. Taeyeon, what are you going to do now?

~~~

Wooyoung POV

I the hole at the bottom of my backpack. Aish, this is it. I'm going to go and talk to Taeyeon. I stepped off the bus that dropped me off in front of my house. I ran inside, bracing the cold. I opened the door with the my house keys. Slowly, it creaked open. Fortunately, there was nobody there. But I didn't take any chances. I quietly got in and clsed the door shut. I tiptoed over to the garage. But before I could reach the door knob, Taecyeon called my name.

"Wooyoung! Where are you going? Aren't you staing for Nickhun's arrival?" I heaved a sigh. See, I wasn't exactly lying to Ji Eun. It was entirely true that Nickhun was coming home from his honeymoon. In fact, he was bringing his wife with him, Victoria noona. I faced Taecyeon.

"Hyung, of course I am! I'm just going somewhere first." I explained. He raised an eyebrow.

"Going to see Ji Eun?" I laughed. Of course he would guess that.

"Um...yeah. At the park." I mentally smacked myself when I said that I was going to the park, but I shrugged it off. If anything happens, at least he knows where he'd find me.

"Oh okay. But hurry. I don't think your hyung's flight will be delayed." he said. I nodded and then went inside the garage. I got into my car. It smelled new, as if I've never used it. Well, I never rode it to school because Taecyeon kept bugging me that he would drop me off. And I can't ride it back home since I didn't bring it with me. I started the engine and left.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

Once the last bell rang, I went to find Wooyoung. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Ugh, Wooyoung. You left already?" I mumbled when I gave up. I looked at the paper in my hand. It was the first part of my song. I groaned. Wooyoung could've at least dropped the last sheet, but no. He had to lose the very beginning! I glanced at the sheet again. The title read 'You and I'. I sighed. Ji Yeon and I worked so hard on this song...hopefully Wooyoung will like it! I shut my eyes tightly, crossing my fingers. I walked down the hall until I exited the school.

-

I arrived at Wooyoung's house in a few minutes. It wasn't that far from the school. I gave some cash to the taxi driver.

"Kamsahamnida Ahjussi..." I murmured to him. He nodded in return. I walked over to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps rushing around along with mumbling. I tapped my toe on the concrete impatiently. Then the door creaked open.

"Surprise!" said Junsu and Junho. There was a cheery smile on their faces and each had a party hat on their heads saying 'Welcome Back!' but when they realized it was only me, they frowned.

"It's not him. False alarm guys." Junho announced. There were a few groans. He turned back at me with a smile.

"Annyeong Ji Eun! What are you doing here?" he asked. Taecyeon came out of nowhere. There was an even more confused look on his face. 

"Yeah, I thought you were with Wooyoung by now?" he added. I looked at Taecyeon.

"Nice to see you too Taecyeon oppa..." I said. He scratched his head ashamed that he didn't greet me properly.

"Mianhe Ji Eun...I thought that you and Wooyoung were meeting eachother today." Confusion hit me.

"What? I offered, but he said he had to go to a party because his hyung coming home..." I explained.

"Well, yes that's true that Nickhun is coming home. But Wooyoung already left to go somewhere. I thought he was meeting you." Taecyeon shook his head in even more bewilderment.

"No...in fact...I was just going to see him to give him this." I handed them the paper in my hand. "It's a new song I wrote. Wooyoung was going to look it over and tell me if it was good enough for the showcase thing at our school." Junsu cooed.

"Aw, Ji Eunie wrote a song!" But Taecyeon waved him away.

"This is so confusing...so you guys aren't meeting at the park? No wonder he looked so occupied and out of it when I asked where he was going earlier." he pondered, thinking for a moment. I heated up. Wooyoung lied to me?! I choked on a tear. Junho pouted.

"It's okay Ji Eun-ah. We'll go find him. I'm sure there's an explaination." he urged. I nodded meekly.

"Yeah, we should go find him..." Taecyeon agreed.

"But what about the party?" Chansung whined. Taecyeon glared at him.

"Nickhun isn't coming 'til later. And this is more important. Something bad might happen to Wooyoung..." Worry surged through me. Wooyoung...

"Okay. Let's go." I said. Taecyeon nodded and guided her out of the house and into the garage.

"To the park."

~~~

Wooyoung POV

I drove over to the park. After parking my car, I hesitated. Should I really go? Then I shook my head. Whatever Taeyeon has to say today, I'm going to end this thing between me and her. I got out of the car shakily. I peeked outside. I saw Taeyeon on her wheelchair by the swings. She looked so lonely. I slapped myself mentally. Sorry Taeyeon, but Ji Eun will always be in my heart. I started to walk towards her. Each time I stepped closer to her, the beating of my heart increased and I just wanted to go back inside my car and get away from her. But why was I scared? There was still a huge misunderstanding on why I felt so scared and weird around her. Was this a sign that something bad will happen? The thoughts lept flying through me until I was only a few feet away from Taeyeon. Weakly, I called her name.

"Taeyeon." she whisked her head around. When seeing it was me, she grinned and wheeled herself to face me.

"Wooyoung..." she said with  her eyes glistening. "You actually came!" she said happily. I kept a firm face on.

"What did you want to talk about that was so important." I said calmly not daring to fall for her sweetness. Her face fell.

"Oh, right. Well.." she cleared . Then she looked into my eyes. I looked away. I couldn't bare to look at her again. I don't know why, but it just didn't seem right. "Wooyoung...can't you learn to love me...again?" I winced when she said 'again'. I've never even fallen for her once.

"No. I told you Taeyeon. I love Ji Eun. And that's that."

"But are you fooling yourself? Are you trying to run away from me!" she urged. I rolled my eyes.

"Taeyeon! I've never loved you! I told you, that was a dare and I knew that you liked me so I decided to give you a shot, but it didn't work. I never learned to love you the way you wanted me to..." I explained. She looked down. I heard her silently sobbing. She must be so upset to hear this all over again. There was a silence, before I spoke again.

"Taeyeon, you're a wonderful girl. Someone will definitely fall for you! I promise! And you will be loved the way you always wanted to be. That person...is just not me..." I murmured. I looked down feeling ashamed. This is so hard for her...

"I'm sorry Taeyeon..." I turned around and started to walk away, but she called my name.

"Wooyoung." she said firmly. Her voice was shaky, but she was able to keep her voice steady. "You made the wrong decision." I didn't face her.

"No I didn't. I love Ji Eun--" But she cut me off.

"No. I mean, you made the wrong decision to turn your back on me." she scowled. I turned to her.

"What are you--" But my words were cut off again when I saw her standing. On her two feet. She wasn't limping or holding on to anything. She looked perfectly fine. As if she didn't even get hurt. "T-Taeyeon...you're..."

"Yup. I'm standing." she grinned evilly. "I didn't even get hurt in anyway. Only in my heart." she said quietly. I looked at her shocked.

"You lied!"

"Yes! I did! Just to get your attention! To win you back! But..." she paused. "My plan didn't work. You still loved that girl." she stared at me. "And now it's time for plan B: to ruin you and Ji Eun's relationship." she spat. She glared at me. My heart beated faster and faster. Until I saw her eyes flicker on something else. I saw her grin, before leaning in and kissing me.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I rode in Taecyeon's car with Junho. Junsu and Chansung stayed behind because they didn't want Nickhun to arrive and nobody was home. We drove silently, but my mind was elsewhere anyway. Wooyoung lied. He lied. He's with someone else. Is it a girl? But i shook the thought away. Maybe it isn't a girl. Maybe there was a real reason behind all this.

We arrived at the park. My heart thumped faster. Wooyoung where are you? I thought desperately. Junhu pointed ahead of us at the car.

"It's Wooyoung's!" he exclaimed. Taecyeon narrowed his eyes.

"Let's keep looking..." he said. We all got out of the car and started to search. After a while, Junhu gasped. Taecyeon and I looked over to where he was pointing. My heart sank. The worried feeling was now replaced with anger and jealousy. In front of me I saw Wooyoung kissing with someone. A girl. And I stared longer I realized that the girl was someone I feared it would be.

Taeyeon.

~~~

 

Yay! Update! Sorry for all you guys who don't like me torturing Ji Eun unnie... ;( I'm truly sorry. But don't worry my story will have a happy ending! Just not yet...

Anyway I have some news....I'm going back to school. And this will probably be one of my last updates, unless I'm lucky enough to update another quick chappie. But yes, I did have my vacation already and I'm sorry if I didn't update enough for you :( But enjoy this one and always keep in mind that this will have a happy ending! :)