Just Plain Evil.

I Think I Love You...?

Hello my friends! I'm back! After a horrifying week at school lol. Anyways...let's see what happened to Taeyeon, Wooyoung's stalker/ 'ex-girlfriend'.

 

Ji Eun gasped as Taeyeon collapsed, but thankfully Wooyoung had caught her so she wouldn't have broken anything. She watched Wooyoung shake Taeyeon desperately.

"Yah, Taeyeon! Wake up!" he looked up at Ji Eun, and she saw the fear in his eyes. Quickly, she reacted and grabbed her phone shakily from her pocket as Ji Yeon went over and helped Wooyoung carry Taeyeon. What happened to her?! she thought frantically. She dialed 911...

---

They were waiting impatiently outside of the waiting room. Wooyoung was pacing back and forth, while Ji Eun's hands were shaking. Did she do anything wrong? Ji Yeon was next to Ji Eun trying to calm her down.

"Ji Eun-ah it's okay....it's not your fault." Ji Yeon suddenly glared at Wooyoung.

"Yah! Can't you see that your girlfriend is quivering with fright!" she scolded him. Wooyoung froze. He looked like he had just awoken from a daze or a daydream. Ji Eun felt her eyes burn. He was worrying about her? Ji Eun felt a pang of jealousy hit her. Earlier, Taeyeon and Wooyoung had really angered her, because Taeyeon claimed that Wooyoung was her boyfriend. Ji Eun had been so heartbroken, that she didn't even listen to Wooyoung's explanation. She was too hurt and upset so she just struggled her way through his words as Ji Yeon tried to calm her. I can't believe he didn't tell me about her...

~~~

Wooyoung was pacing back and forth, his heart racing. What had just happened? Did he hurt Taeyeon that much? He snapped back to focus when Ji Yeon scolded him. He froze. He finally noticed how pale and scared Ji Eun looked. He stopped pacing and sat down next to her. When Ji Eun noticed him sit down, she immediately stopped shaking. Her face stiffened and her eyes narrowed. He could tell she was really mad.

"Ji Eun-ah..." he tried to place his hand on her shoulder, but she slapped his hand harshly away.

"Don't...touch....me..." she muttered. She whisked her head away from Wooyoung's face. Wooyoung frowned. She was mad? At him? For what? He heated up. He didn't know why he had suddenly became mad, but this was too much. Taeyeon had fainted, because of him and now she was mad! What is with her! All she could think about was herself! She couldn't at least forcus on the person who was in the hospital! Wooyoung made Ji Eun face him.

"Yah! What's with you! Can't you feel a tiniest bit sorry for the person who is actually in critical condition right now?!" Wooyoung snapped at her. He saw Ji Yeon gasp and Ji Eun's tears begin to fall down her cheeks again. His heart ached. He sighed.

"Ji Eun...mianhe...I'm just worried--" But Ji Eun cut him off.

"Worried?! About who?! Her!" Her eyes flared. He saw her breathe in heavily and then exhale, trying to calm down. Finally she got up.

"Whatever. I...I'm gonna go. Tell me how she is..." she mumbled through clenched teeth. Then without another word she left. In awe, Ji Yeon followed her. Wooyoung covered his face with his hands. Aish....what is wrong with me. I just yelled at my girlfriend! He mentally slapped himself, until he finally got the courage to slap himself physically. Then the doctor came out of the room.

"Relatives of Miss Taeyeon?" he asked. Wooyoung looked around until he finally realized that he was the only one there.

"Er...doctor. I'm a friend of hers." he told him. Doctor nodded reluctantly after he realized that he had no choice.

"Taeyeon is just in minor condition she'll be fine after a goodnight's rest and some days off from school." He informed him. Wooyoung nodded. He suddenly felt a little scared. He sighed, I wish Ji Eun was still here...

"May I go see her?" the doctor nodded. He pointed to the room and Wooyoung entered. Inside lay Taeyeon, seeming wide awake and...well healthy. When she noticed Wooyoung entering the room, her eyes lit up.

"Oppa! You're here!" she said happily. Wooyoung looked at her bewildered. She frowned.

"What's wrong oppa?" she asked sweetly.

~~~Taeyeon POV~~~

"What's wrong oppa?" she asked sweetly. Wooyoung was staring at her weirdly.

"Um...are you...okay?" he said after he realized that he was still gawking at her. Taeyeon nodded.

"Yes oppa! I feel better after the doctor checked me." She looked around. "Where's Ji Eun?" Wooyoung's face fell when the question exited .

"Er...she had to go home. But...she's okay." he shook his head and sat in a chair next to her. "But let's focus on you. Are you sure you're okay?" Taeyeon's stomach filled with butterflies. She was happy with the fact that Wooyoung was focusing on her instead of his girlfriend--ugh.

"Mhm, positive!" Woooyoung looked at her uneasily.

"Well, the doctor said you need some rest and some time off from school so....I guess I'll take you home after I get permission." Taeyeon forcefully frowned. Wooyoung looked confused.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to go home?" Taeyeon sighed dramatically.

"No...it's not that....it's just...I don't have a place to stay. The rest of the SNSD girls went to live with their parents for a while."

"Oh..." Wooyoung managed to say. Taeyeon lit up again. She just had to ask...

"So...I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while--if that's okay with you." she quickly added. She saw him hesitate, and then finally consider it.

"Well...um...I can't let you stay at my place because there is no room--"

"It's okay oppa! I'll find room!" she said a little too dreamily.

"--But we can ask Ji Eun if you could stay with her--"

"No!" Taeyeon spat quickly. When she noticed that she had just yelled it, she smiled awkwardly again.

"I mean...sure. But don't you think that'll be a little weird for her...since..um...you know..." And Wooyoung nodded but sighed.

"No, Ji Eun is a nice girl. I think she'll let you." he protested. Taeyeon relustantly nodded.

"Okay..." she said flashing him another smile. But really on the inside, she felt terrible. Well, not exactly terrible. She felt upset that Wooyoung had broke her heart, but she kind of saw it coming. She's not that stupid. In fact, she was actually really smart. Why? Because she's been faking the whole time. She's been "acting". Ever since she noticed that Ji Eun was really mad when she told them that she was Wooyoung's girfriend, she knew that there was something between them. And right then, she had figured out her plan. She had to destroy Wooyoung's love life. After all she did to her? He didn't deserve to be loved. Especially by that girl, Ji Eun. Ugh, the name made Taeyeon puke. When she "fainted" infront of Wooyoung's locker, she had been acting. And when she arrived at the hospital, the doctor himself was surprised to see her wide awake. In fact she had bribed him. Taeyeon triggered the memory:

*FLASHBACK*

"...I will pay twice your salary if you go out there and lie to their faces." Taeyeon ordered him.

The doctor looked at her in surprise.

"But--"

"No 'but's! You will do it or else I will ruin your image in the hospital!" she smiled evilly. He didn't know what she could do. Frightened, the doctor nodded reluctantly she noticed he was quivering.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

And the doctor did as told. Now, Wooyoung was here with her. Worried sick about her. Not Ji Eun. Taeyeon laughed to herself mentally. Wooyoung , Wooyoung...you've always been so stupid...she thought to herself. Her plan was actually quite simple. As she said, she would ruin Wooyoung's love life. How would she do that? Shhhh, secret! Now, it's time for my revange. Get ready Wooyoung. It's going to get really messy...

 

Hello my friends! I feel like this was a short chappie...but oh well. Anyway how do you like it? I'm sorry to all the Taeyeon fans out there! Really I love Taeyeon! Just not with Wooyoung ^^ But I had to make a rival for Ji Eun, except unlike Taeyang. She's going to last longer in the story! Heehee, comment and subscribe!

Kamsahamnidaaaa~~~