Taeyeon it's Time to Give Up.

I Think I Love You...?

Wooyoung POV

The moment she placed her lips on mine, I struggled to get her off. But she kept firm. She grabbed my hands and squeezed. In fact she wasn't even kissing me anymore. She leaned in for a kiss, but only touched my lips. After that she just put her lips close to mine. If someone was looking they would probably think that we were actually making out...Then I heard a squeal.

"Wooyoung..." a soft voice said. It seemed like it was sobbing. I recognized that voice. I pushed Taeyeon away and this time she let me. There was an evil grin on her face. I turned around to find Ji Eun gazing at us. Her eyes puffy and red. Had she seen the whole thing? I slapped my forehead. Of course she had! That was Taeyeon's plan after all! I dug in my brainfor some words of comfort. Something that will explain that this wasn't real. That Taeyeon had tricked her, but all that came out was...

"Ji Eun...I..." I stuttered. She glared at me.

"Don't....j-just go away. I don't want to see your face. Ever again!" she yelled. She clenched her fists before running off.

"Ji Eun!" But it was no use. She wouldn't listen to me. This was all just too much for her... Just then I heard another familiar voice.

"Wooyoung!" she shouted. I turned and saw that Ji Eun's umma was coming towards them.

"Umma... I...this..." I stammered but she shook her head. I looked down. Bracing for anger and yelling and scolding. Bracing himself for the statement that he could never see Ji Eun again, but it didn't come. Instead, a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"It's okay...I saw everything..." she murmured softly. I heard Taeyeon squeak.

"What?! I told you to--"

"You can't order me around Taeyeon!" Umma interrupted, her voice thundering which silenced Taeyeon. Then her voice softened. "I knew everything...and I..." she looked upset. "I'd expect more from you..." Was all she said. Then she turned to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Taeyeon shed a tear, but she quickly wiped it away.

"I'll go explain everything to Ji Eun." she said. She glanced over at Taeyeon before leaving and looking for Ji Eun. I turned to face Taeyeon, but she wasn't in front of me anymore. Instead she was running. I ran after her. I felt Taecyeon and Junho running beside me. But she was too fast for me. I saw Junho speed up and somehow was only inches from her. But then Taeyeon tripped on what looked like a rock. She fell face forward. Taecyeon and I ran over to see what was happening. Taeyeon was crouched over her knee.

"Ouch!" she yelped in pain. Junho and Taecyeon helped her up, but she struggled to get free. Good thing that Taecyeon gripped her arm harder or else she would've ran away again. I glared at her.

"What were you thinking!?" she smirked.

"What I told you. I would ruin you and Ji Eun's relationship. And looks like it worked." she grinned evilly. Taecyeon and Junho held her tighter as she tried to free herself again.

"No it hasn't! Ugh, Taeyeon can't you ever learn! I. Can't. Love. You."

"And why not?!" she yelled back. Tears falling down her face. "Because of her?! Wooyoung what has gotten into you?! She is nothing! She lives in an apartment with her mother!" I scowled.

"I don't care about the money! I have all the money I need. I don't need a girl who has money. I need a girl who is caring, loving, kind to others...someone like Ji Eun." Taeyeon growled.

"She is not a kind person!" she spat. I rolled my eyes.

"You don't know her the way I do. Taeyeon. Please, just stop this. It's no use. You might get a lot more hurt." I was half-pleading. I felt like crying. I felt like giving up. But I couldn't. I can't give up on Ji Eun. Taeyeon was now full out crying. She was sobbing so hard, I felt so bad, but I can't do anything about it. I don't love her.

~~~

Taeyeon POV

I can't believe he's saying this to me. I can't believe it. He doesn't care about her money? Tch, what's wrong with you Wooyoung? You could at least find a girl with some cash! But what he said...a caring, loving, kind girl...was that really Ji Eun? I thought back to her house. It was pretty true. That she was kind to some people. I mean, she had to deal with me. She loved her mother so much...she even helped me, a little. I sighed. Maybe Wooyoung was right. Ji Eun was the girl for him. But it's so hard...to give up on him.

But I have to. There was an odd feeling inside of me. It wasn't anger anymore. Or jealousy. It was something...nice. What's the word...forgiveness? I shook my head, trying to clear in away...but it wouldn't. It was final.

I forgave them. Wooyoung...Ji Eun...everyone. Sigh. I just can't believe it took me this long to do that. I looked up at him. there was still a pleading look on his face. I suddenly felt so sorry for him.

"I'm...I'm...sorry Wooyoung. I..I just wanted you back..but I realize that that can't happen. Maybe you're right. I'll find someone else..." I mumbled. I saw his face light up. And surprisingly he hugged me. Junho and Taecyeon released their grip.

"Thanks." he said into my shoulder. I smiled.

"I should probably help you win her back now." He let go of me and looked confused. He felt my head.

"Um...are you sick? Are you actually trying to help me?" Then he raised an eyebrow. "Is this a trick?!" His voice rose. I waved my hands in surrender.

"No! I swear! I am not sick! I...just think that I owe her an apology..." I muttered. It was weird actually saying this. It's been a while since I had some peace inside of me. Wooyoung scratched his head, still not believing me, but then grinned.

"Okay! Thank you again Taeyeon!" He was about to hug me again, but I backed away.

"Yah! I'm not a lovey-dovey kind of girl. No more hugs. Let's just start thinking of ways to win her back." I said. He nodded, now thinking. Then Taecyeon smiled.

"I have an idea." And he waved the paper in his hands in Wooyoung's face.

"We can sing her song to her."

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I cried so hard on my way home, that my stomach hurt. The chilly weather wrapped around me. I've been running so long, I decided to stop. I breathed in heavily. I saw a bench a few feet away from me and sat down. The tears started falling down my cheeks again. Wooyoung...he kissed her. Taeyeon...you...you... I started to scream.

"Wooyoung what are you doing to me?!" I yelled. The tears still streaming down my face. I can't believe I forgave him. I can't believe I was this stupid! I wrapped my coat tighter around me. Then a familiar voice called my name.

"Ji Eun!" I turned around to find my umma running over to me. Wait--running?! I got up from the bench.

"Umma! Why are you running! You're still weak!" I scolded her when she arrived in front of me.She heaved heavily, and I rubbed her back.

"Sorry...phew...you run fast. Sorry about that Ji Eun. I just wanted to catch up with you." she slumped down on the bench still catching her breath.

"Yah! Umma! What are you even doing here?" I asked her.

"I came...with...with Taeyeon.." When hearing her name, I scowled. When she saw me scowl she waved her hands in surrender. "Not like that Ji Eun. Ji Eun..you have to listen to me. Wooyoung..." but I cut her off.

"Umma, let's go home. This is no place to explain such things. And I don't want to hear it." I helped her up. I noticed that she was looking at me sadly, but I didn't say anything. I led her to her car that she drove Taeyeon in. I drove and let her sit in the passenger seat. I got in and started the car. On our way home, it was silent. Nobody said anything. When we arrived I just helped Umma inside and let her sit on the couch. I went over to the kitchen and made some coffee. When I got back, Umma was rubbing her hands from the cold.

"Here Umma. Drink. It'll warm you up." she nodded and took the coffee gratefully. After a few sips she looked at me again.

"Ji Eun. You saw it all wrong." I looked away.

"Umma. I don't want to--"

"No! you're going to listen to me." she scolded, placing her coffee on the table. I turned to her, but didn't meet her gaze.

"What are you talking about You didn't see what I saw."

"Yes I did." I looked at her a little perplexed.

"What? How?" She took a sip of coffee.

"I drove Taeyeon to the park. And she told me to go home and wait for her to call me to pick her up, but instead I parked far away from her and watched her." I widened my eyes. She actually did that? "And when the person she was supposed to meet--her old boyfriend--" I turned away again. "...arrived, I realized that itw as Wooyoung. That's when I started to realize that all my intentions were true about you, Taeyeon, and Wooyoung."

"Intentions?" I wondered. She nodded and continued.

"So anyway..." And she told me everything that happened. Even though she didn't catch every word that they were saying it all made perfect sense. Taeyeon tricking her and Wooyoung. I covered my eyes. Why didn't I trust Wooyoung...he probably won't take me back because i didn't trust him... I started to sob and felt my Umma's hands rub my back.

"He probably won't want me back anymore, Umma..." I murmured.

"No, I think he does...it's okay Ji Eun...if he doesn't want you back then he's probably not the guy for you..." But I heard the sound of doubt in her voice. I giggled. Umma really trusted Wooyoung...unlike me...

Oh Wooyoung Oppa...I'm sorry...

~~~

Omigosh...I fail at making sense and suspense :( But I hope you likey this chappie! This will be my last one for this week. Tell me how it is, and support me! 'Til next week :)