Have I seen You Before?

I Think I Love You...?

~~~Ji Yeon POV~~~

"Okay class, you're dismissed." her teacher waved her hand in dismissal as the bell rung. Ji Yeon packed her bag and collected her books, when her phone bleeped. Cautiously, she looked around to make sure that her teacher didn't see her, before taking her phone out of her backpack's pocket. She read the screen. It said: 1 new message.

Ji Yeon,

Meet me and Wooyoung in the library after your class.

Ji Eun

Ji Yeon nodded to herself. Today afterschool, Wooyoung anf Ji Yeon had agreed to help Ji Eun with her song. She lifted her backpack from the floor and shifted the books in her arms. She exited the room, but just after she stepped out the door, a group of girls bumped into her on purporse. The giggled and walked away without helping. Ji Yeon sighed. Ever since she stepped foot onto this school as Ji Eun's best friend, everyone had been treating them just as bad as they treated Ji Eun alone. It wasn't that she regretted being Ji Eun's friend but why was everyone so mean to them? She knelt down to pick up her books. When she had all of them in her arms again, she tried to lift herself up, but sadly she slipped and the books fell again.

"Aigoo!" she scolded herself. She knelt back down to pick up her books again, but this time a hand grabbed her arm.

"Here let me help you." the voice said. It was a guy's voice. She looked up and saw a--handsome--guy help her up. Once she was on her two feet, the guy bent down and grabbed the rest of her books and balanced them evenly on Ji Yeon's arms. She bowed a little, because she couldn't afford to let her books fall again.

"Thank you..." she said shyly. She looked at him again. The guy smiled.

"No problem. Just don't let those girls get away with it next time." he told her. When he grinned at her, Ji Yeon felt a jolt of electricity pass through her veins. She examined the guy more. He looked...so familiar. Before he turned around to leave, she stepped in front of him.

"Um, have we met before?" she asked him. She saw him hesitate, before shaking his head.

"Er...no. I don't remember." then he quickly walked past her and leave.

"B-But..!" But he already turned the corner. Ji Yeon pouted. She was positive she had seen that guy before...

~~~

Wooyoung and Ji Eun sat down at a empty table in the library. It was quiet, as usual, but Wooyoung hadn't been in a library in a long time so he was kind of getting used to the silence. Sooner or later, Ji Yeon appeared next to Ji Eun.

"Annyeonng, sorry I'm a little late. I forgot where the library was for a second." she said. Ji Eun nodded in understanding. They sat and Ji Eun pulled out a notebook from her backpack.

"Well, before we discussed about meeting up, I already had an idea for a song."

"Yah, Ji Eun. And you didn't tell me this because...?" Wooyoung said. Ji Eun smiled.

"It was a surprise. Anyway..." she opened the notebook. "I was thinking that the song should be something related to love. Because one..."

"You're currently in love with a handsome guy..." Wooyoung interrupted her, raising his eyebrows. Ji Yeon rolled her eyes. Ji Eun giggled.

"Yes, and also because most songs are emotional and are usually about what the person's feeling. And I agree. Right now, I'm in love." she grinned. Ji Yeon nodded.

"Okay, so you already have a theme ready. How about some lyrics?" Ji Yeon asked. Ji Eun shook her head.

"Not yet. Maybe we can work on that when we get home." she suggested. Ji Yeon looked at her bewildered.

"Why not now?" Ji Eun looked at her watch.

"The library is about to close. We came a little late." she frowned. "And plus, Wooyoung has this meeting with his group, right?" Wooyoung nodded.

"Yeah, we have to hang out 'cause they were complaining how I always hang out with Ji Eun" he sighed. They were the ones suggesting I should and get a girl, now...aish...so confusing. Ji Yeon laughed.

"This is so sweet." she commented. She grabbed her books. "Well, since I'm going to your house anyway. I'll wait for Ji Eun. Bye Wooyoung!" she waved. Wooyoung snorted.

"Do you hate me that much?" he teased. Ji Yeon rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Totally." she said sarcastically. Wooyoung got up and hugged Ji Eun.

"See you. I'll just text you." he waved and Ji Eun waved back. He exited the library and walked out onto the streets. He pulled out his phone and texted Taecyeon: Hyung, pick me up at the library. And a few seconds later he recieved a text back: Okay. I'll be there soon.

~~~Unknown girl's perspective~~~

She saw Wooyoung and her heart did a somersault. Its been forever Wooyoung and I finally get to see you again! she thought to herself. She straightened her outfit and fixed her hair. Putting a very mischievous smile on, she walked over to the guy. His back was to her, so she tapped him. He turned around, his eyes in confusion.

"Um, may I help you?" her heart sank. But she cleared .

"Wooyoung oppa, don't you remember me?" she said in a childish voice. His expression didn't change, but suddenly she felt him realize it.

"Is it really..." she nodded.

"Yes, I'm back!" she grinned broadly.

Annyeong my fellow readers! I need help from you guys on a couple of things. One, I need help on finding a guy partner for Ji Yeon! Honestly, I only know her to be from T-ara and Ji Eun's best friend! And the only guy I know that she would make a good pair with would be Yoo Seung Ho, am I correct? So anyway, I need your opinion! Leave a comment saying either:

Yes~I agree with Ji Yeon being with Yoo Seung Ho

No~I prefer Ji Yeon being with (korean guy's name here!)

Sorry, I don't really know how to add a poll here, so for now just add a comment please! And if nobody says anything, I'm just going to stick with Yoo Seung Ho. Kamsahamnida~~~<3