What Song should I pick?

I Think I Love You...?

Wooyoung walked over to his locker to find 3 notes posted on the front.

-Sign this please!

-Meet me in the back if  u like me 2!

-Wooyoung I'm your biggest fan!

Rolling his eyes he reluctantly wrote a message on each note.

-Wooyoung Oppa

-Sorry I'm busy

-Cool, Wooyoung Oppa

He opened his locker and then closed it. This is like going to school in a world full of fans he thought to himself. Sighing, he walked over to where a group of people were crowding up. He looked at the poster above them.

Melodic Arts Annual Talent Show

Sign up now!

"Hm? Talent show? What if the popular Wooyoung decided to show all of these amateurs how to really sing?" he said to himself. He waited until everyone had left to sign up. After he had signed up, he saw that Ji Eun girl out of the corner of his eye. Pretending he didn't see her, he walked away from the sign up table and hid behind the wall. A few moments passed until Ji Eun walked over to the table to sign up as well. As soon as she left, Wooyoung walked over to the table. Ji Eun had signed up? Who knew she had talent? I would want to see this... He thought. Then he looked back up at the date. Next?! Woah I have to start working on a song...

~~~

When Ji Eun reached home, she immediately started thinking of what she was going to sing. Maybe she should sing an SNSD song? Or sing that song that she made? She fell down on her bed. What was she going to do? The show is next week and she doesn't even known what to sing. Aish! Why did she even sign up? The thought buzzed through her. Why did I sign up? Then she remembered. She had seen Wooyoung sign up and wanted to sign up to...? What is this? Why is suddenly following whatever Wooyoung does!

"Ji Eun what is wrong with you!" she scolded herself.

~~~

When Wooyoung went back to 2PM's penthouse, he immediately went straight to his room and pulled out some songs that the group has sung. After a while of looking through songs, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in..." he said. Chansung, Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon entered his room. And as always, Nickhun wasn't there.

"Yah, why are all in here Can't you see that I'm busy?" Wooyoung said.

"That's why we came in. Because you were..busy with something." Chansung teased.

"What's up with you now?" Junsu asked him.

"Nothing" Wooyoung replied.

"Yah, Wooyoung. Stop lying and spill it out already." Taecyeon said.

"Fine! I'm entering a talent show. You happy now?"

"Woah! That's awesome! Can we come and see you?" Junho smiled.

"Tch, no."

"Why not!" Junsu whined. Wooyoung looked at all of them.

"I'll think about it, but I doubt you'll be able to come." Wooyoung said.

"Need help picking a song?" Taecyeon asked looking over Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How about this one?" Junsu suggested.

"No, this one is even better." Chansung argued. Then Wooyoung found it.

"No, I'm singing this one..."

~~~

The next day, IU had finally chosen a song she should sing. It was a song that she had made herself, but she still didn't think it was...that good. When she was walking to class, Wooyoung suddenly stepped in front of her. Annoyed, she stepped the other direction, but he stepped in front of her then too.

"Yah! What's with you! Can't I go to class without you bugging me!" She said to him. And yet, even though she was mad at him, she felt her heart beat really fast. He shrugged.

"Sorry. but I was just going to ask you something." he said.

"And that is?"

"Are you doing the Talent Show next week?"

"Tch, why?" she said. She didn't know why she was being so snobby to him, but she didn't want to be a helpless little fan either.

"I was just asking.." he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "'Cause I am too."

"Really?" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, really. And I just wanted to say," he leaned in closer to her and Ji Eun swore that she could his minty breath. "That I'm probably going to win..."

"Yeah right. You haven't even heard me sing you dummy" she took a step forward, but he still blocked her way.

"Then lets make a deal. If I win, then you have to serve me as my servent. If you win then I'll be your servent. Deal?" He stuck his hand out. Ji Eun's first thought was 'No thanks...' but oddly, her body was thinking of something that wasn't that. So she shook his hand.

"Deal." And she left. She was half-expecting him to step in front of her again, but he didn't.