And the Winner is...

I Think I Love You...?

Wooyoung straightened his outfit for tonight's Talent show.

(Aw! He looks so cute! >.<)

Taecyeon entered his room unexpectedly.

"Yah! Can't you see that I'm getting ready?" Wooyoung said. But Taecyeon ignored him and he whistled.

"Woah, Woo is getting older!" Taecyeon complimented. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Why? I can't clean myself up like this?" And Taecyeon shook his head.

"I haven't seen you dress this nice since...I don't even know."

"Tch, whatever. You guys better be grateful that that I decided to bring you guys..." Wooyoung said pulling on his suit.

"Yeah, why did you?"

Wooyoung shrugged. "For you guys to see me win this thing."

~~~

"Mom! For the last time, I think I'm okay now. It's just a Talent show." Ji Eun complained.

"Yah! Stay still, I'm doing your hair. And it's because you are apart of that Talent show that I'm doing this, so stop complaining and hold still."

After a few long minutes passed, Ji Eun was finally ready.

 

(Aigoo! She is so cute and pretty! >.<)

"Ji Eun...you're...beautiful..."

"Mom!" Ji Eun looked down at the floor.

"But you do! Ah, if a boy could see you now..." And on the inside, Ji Eun knew which boy she wanted to see.

~~~

"Welcome to this year's annual Melodic Arts Talent show!" announced the principal. "Watch all of our talents and we'll judge on who will win!" They annouced who was going first and what not. Ji Eun was 6th and Wooyoung was 4th.

"Psst! Wooyoung! Where should we sit?" Asked Chansung, his voice muffled in a scarf.

"Anywhere that nobody can see you." Wooyoung hissed back and he disappeared into the crowd.

~~~

"Mom, just sit anywhere. I have to go and practice!" Ji Eun said and left for the dressing room. When she got there, there were a lot of people crowded and practicing for their acts. Ji Eun managed to squeeze through and look through a mirror. That's when she realized she really did look...exceptionally pretty. She jumped when she felt someone touch her shoulder. Wooyoung stood behind her. She felt butterflies form in her stomach. He looked so...But before she could think of a word, Wooyoung interrupted her thoughts.

"Good Luck." he said and left. Tch, what's with him! And to think that he was...aish! What is with her!

~~~

Wooyoung quickly left the dressing room and heaved in heavily. What was that back there? Once he saw her in that dress...and her hair...and her...Wooyoung! Focus! he said to himself. You have to win this!

The rest of the night went like this:

Act 1

Act 2

Act 3

Wooyoung

Act 5

Ji Eun

etc.

When Wooyoung performed, at first he was shaking, and then when he walked on stage, all he did was sing.

(Look up Heartbeat by 2PM and pretend that Wooyoung was the only one singing it! >,<)

~~~

Ji Eun stood in awe. He...he really did have talent. She was suddenly scared that she was going to lose. when his turn was over, all you could were screams from fans and the thunderous clap that followed. Suddenly, Ji eun felt something woozy in her stomach. She quickly ran to the bathroom.

~~~

After his performance, his first instinct was to find Ji Eun and wish her luck...on trying to beat him. But he couldn't find her. He looked everywhere. He even asked some peole if they'd seen her until someone said that they had seen her run into the bathroom. He ran across the hallway until he saw the bathrooms. Without thinking he burst in. Luckily there weren't any girls there.

"Ji Eun?" he called softly. He looked under some stalls until he finally found her. He opened the stall to find her on the ground crying.

"Yah, what's wrong?" he asked.

"I-I...I can't do this..." her eyes were puffed, but even then her make-up stayed perfect.

"Hey, its okay..." he soothed. Without thinking, he went over and hugged her. They sat there like this, Wooyoung rubbing her back and Ji Eun silently sobbing. After a few moments he said, "C'mon you have to go on."

She shrugged him away. "I can't...I have stage fright..." she said silently.

"What?" he said shocked.

"I have stage fright. That's why nobody has ever heard me sing. That's why everybody particualrly hates me, because I was the laughing stock a few years ago. I don't even know why I joined this year..." she confessed. The way she said it. the way she had stared into his eyes and confessed something like that, made Wooyoung feel just as bad as she did.

"Yah, your mom is out there and she wants to hear you sing. Even if you are scared. Pretend...uhh...pretend that you are alone at home...singing to your mom." he said. He wasn't positively sure that her mom was out there, but he could guess.

She finally nodded. "O-Okay...I'll do it.." And together they fled the bathroom, just in time for her to clean her face up and perform.

(Look up Good Day by IU and watch her sing this song! >.<)

Ji Eun...actually sang...beautifully. Her voice was...so..into the song. Wooyoung was suddenly nervous of who was going to win, but even if he didn't he knew who would. After her performance, the rest of the acts went by fast. And finally it was time to announce the winner.

"And this year's winner of Melodic Arts Talent Show is..." there was an awkward silence and you could tell that everybody had their fingers crossed but only one had their wish come true.

"Ji Eun!"