Ji Yeon's Love Life...

I Think I Love You...?

Sorry about the wait guys :( i was supposed to write another update last week but i was busy :( And then I fell sick, but now I'm all better XD So this is the update! Enjoyyy!

 

Ji Eun POV

The next day at school, I smiled as Ji Yeon next to me was helping Seung Ho walk in his crutches. People passing by cast us weird glances, but I waved them off. Who says we can't help a friend in need?

And yes, I said friend. Ji Yeon told me about the Seung Ho incident and that she had gone to hospital the day she was absent. She didn't tell me because she thought I was going to be all mad on her. Well at first, I was pretty furious. I mean. she didn't tell me?!

But then I learned to accept Seung Ho and forgive Ji Yeon. So now that Seung Ho had been discharged from the hospital, me and Ji Yeon are helping him go around the school--well, actually Ji Yeon. I'm just standing here watching her. I giggled to myself as Seung Ho was stealing glances at Ji Yeon when she propped him up to make sure he was okay. He even faked some pain in his stomach on the way over here. I didn't say anything to Ji Yeon because I knew she would get mad and plus it was quite fascinating to watch her get all worried.

"Yah, Ji Yeon-ah, I think he's okay now." I said, biting my lip to stop from cracking up. She turned to me.

"Ji Eun, I have to make he's okay. Next thing you know he trips down the stairs! Or gets knocked over by some students! Or--" But Seung Ho cut her off.

"Ji Eun's right. I'm okay now Ji Yeon. And I'm pretty sure that the students will have the courtesy to help me as I go around school." He chuckled. Ji Yeon pouted. She eyed Seung Ho cautiously and then she ganced back at me. Sighing she nodded.

"Okay. Sorry about being a little worry-wart..." she mumbled. Seung Ho smiled. I looked over at him. He was staring at Ji Yeon and my dumb best friend was too busy being ashamed to notice. As a good friend, I quickly got Seung Ho's attention.

He looked at me confused. My eyes darted to Ji Yeon. He nodded, another grin on his face. I grinned. Hopefully he knows what I'm taking about.

Next thing you know, Seung Ho leans into Ji Yeon--who is still clueless--and plants a kiss on her forehead. The second Ji Yeon's head snaps up Seung Ho is looking away, a sly grin on his face. I couldn't hep but laugh.

"Wha--?" Ji Yeon started, but Seung Ho interrupted.

"Bye Ji Yeon-ah! See you later!" He starts hobbling away before she could answer. I link her arm with mine and start dragging her the oppsite way.

"C'mon Ji Yeon! We'll be late!" I whine.

"But...what was...?" I smile at her but don't answer.

Wait 'til later Ji Yeon! Don't be spoiled yet! :)

~~~

Wooyoung POV

I wait patiently at Ji Eun's locker, while girls shot gances at me. I ignored them. Sorry ladies, I'm taken! I cheered in my head. Then I spotted my girlfriend walking over with books bocking her view from me. I chuckled. I walked over and took a couple of books from her.

"Annyeong Ji Eun!" I greeted her, flashing a killer smile. I saw her blush madly, but smile.

"Wooyoung! Thanks. Phew..." She wiped imaginary sweat off her forehead. I watched her with an amused look. She glared at me once she noticed that I was smiling.

"What's so funny?" she asked when I was chuckling. Laying the books on the ground, I just pinched her cheeks.

"You're so cute!" I yelped and then I hugged her.

"W-Wooyoung...can't breathe--" I let go of her. She pouted.

"Your hugs are so tight..." she complained. I scratched my head.

"Mianhe..." she grinned. She waked over to her locker and popped it open with her combination. One by one, she placed the books inside.

"So what's up oppa?" I grabbed her hand, which was now free from books.

"Are you free later?" She thought about it and sadly nodded.

"Me and Ji Yeon are going to practice my song at my house." I let go of her hand and frowned.

"Why practice so early?"

"The showcase is next week, silly! And I now that I know it's good enough--"

"It's not good enough. It's perfect!" I beamed. She giggled.

"--Ji Yeon is making me practice it ." she finished. I nodded.

"Can I come too?" She nodded excitedly. I laughed.

"You that happy to have me over?" I raised an eyebrow. She wiped the smile off her face.

"No..." she trailed off, but a grin was on her face. "So you comin'?" I pecker her lips.

"'Course I am." I said. She smiled.

"Good, we need all the support we need for later!" I gave her a confused look, but figured that she meant for her singing.

--

I walked hand in hand with Ji Eun as we traveled to her house. We both stopped when we saw Ji Yeon and some guy waiting for them. Ji Eun let go of our grip and ran over.

"Ji Yeon! Seung Ho! You're here!" she said cheerily. I frowned, I felt a pang of jeaousy in the pit of my stomach. I walked over and entwined hands with Ji Eun.

"Uh hi." I said to the guy. The guy turned to me and smiled.

"Oh, hello! You must be Ji Eun's boyfriend, right? I'm Seung Ho." I eased when I realized that he knew me as Ji Eun's boyfriend. Then I finally noticed he had crutches.

"Oh, uh, annyeong. I'm Wooyoung." I said, my grip on Ji Eun slowly easing. I watched as he nodded. Ji Yeon suddenly smirked.

"Hello to you too Wooyoung." she said. I gave her a glare, but said hi to her too. Ji Eun didn't seem to sense anoything aroung, so she gestured everyone inside. I let Seung Ho go in first with Ji Yeon trailing behind him. I noticed that she was eyeing really carefully. I nudged Ji Eun.

"Is that Ji Yeon's boyfriend?" I whispered. She giggled.

"No, but we're doing something reated to that concept today..." she whispered back. I looked at her bewildered but didn't say anything more.

I thought we were listening to you sing today?

~~~

Ji Yeon POV

I helped Seung Ho sit down on the couch as umma came over with a cup of something warm.

"Here Seung Ho-ah..." she offered. Then she passed out simiar cups to everyone else, but Ji Eun just got some water. I sipped at the warm cup and realized it was hot cocoa. I smiled. Even though, it was getting warmer it was nice to drink something hot.

"Kamsahamnida Umma..." I thanked her, she nodded and gave me a wink. I binked. A wink? But then Ji Eun caught everyone's attention.

"Okay! So first, before I start practicing...someone is going to sing." I watched in confusion as Seung Ho weakly got up. Umma went over and helped him.

"Seung Ho? You're going to sing?" He smiled and nodded. He walked over to the center of the living room. I looked around and everyone was smiling at me. Ji Eun was whispering something to Wooyoung and he nodded, grinning at me.

What's happening?

The next thing happens, Seung Ho starts singing Ji Eun's song. I watched in shock. His voice was that bad...but it wasn't the best either. (A/N: Okay I don't really know if Seung Ho sings, but let's just say he does... xD) When we were little, I didn't remember Seung Ho being the type of guy to sing...at all.

When he was done singing, everyone clapped. I just stared in shock. He grinned at me.

"You like it?" he said when the clapping died. I watched as everyone's attention was on me.

"Um, er...yes. Of course I did." I said softy. And after a while, I realized that I did. He wasn't great, but for me it was good enough. He gestured me over, and I shyly walked to him. He grabbed my hand and spoke.

"I know this isn't the best way to grab your attention, but Ji Eun told me you didn't like big fancy dinners." he said. I ganced at Ji Eun and she nodded. Well it was true, I didn't like big fancy dinners. I mean, you could just go to a resturant and eat. No point in wasting money! "But I just wanted you to know, that I am really sorry what happened a long time ago." He continued. "And I regret ever doing that to you...and now. I think this is the time where I'll ask you a very special question..." he faltered and grabbed both my hands. My heart thumped and I could feel my cheeks turn bright pink.

What was he doing?

Is he about to do what I think...?

"Ji Yeon. I would like you to be my girlfriend."

My heart stopped. A tear fell from my cheeks. My stomach churned and my legs felt like jelly.

Was he really asking me this?

What should I say?

"Seung Ho..I--" But I couldn't say anything more when his lips collided with mine. It was so heavenly. His touch was so soft and comforting, I couldn't help but kiss back. I heard everyone coo in the background, and I abroptly broke away a little embarassed. But Seung Ho chuckled and held me by my shoulders.

"So...what's your answer?" His eyes were pleading and they were searching mine. I couldn't resist.

"Yes. Yes..Yes!" I hugged him. Everyone cheered. Seung Ho looked at me.

"Are you serious?" he asked still unsure. I nodded a grin on my face.

"I'm more than positive!" I said. And it was true.

I was.

~~~

Omo! Ji Yeon's ove life in action! lol sorry for the lack of Ji Eun and Wooyoung parts....I wanted to have another happy couple first :D comment and subscribeee!