Hello...again?

I Think I Love You...?

~~Ji Yeon POV~~~

Ji Yeon laid Ji Eun on the couch. When they left the hospital earlier, all Ji Eun did was cry. She mumbled some stuff, but Ji Yeon didn't hear it. She could tell that Ji Eun was really mad. She herself was pretty upset with Wooyoung. How could he be worried about Taeyeon then his own girlfriend? I mean...sure she's in the hospital but....why? Ji Yeon looked at the sleeping Ji Eun. When they had reached her house, she just collapsed on the couch crying. Ji Yeon had sat next to her rubbing her back. Sooner or later, Ji Eun had fallen asleep. Probably from crying too much. Ji Yeon fianlly noticed that Ji Eun's umma wasn't there. She looked around and found a sticky note posted on the fridge. She took and it read:

Ji Eun,

I went to buy some groceries, I'll be back soon.

Umma~

Ji Yeon sighed. What was Umma going to think when she found Ji Eun sleeping on the couch? She finally concluded that she was going to write a note to Umma.

Umma,

This is Ji Yeon. Ji Eun is probably asleep on the couch right now.

Don't mind her, she's just tired. It's been a long day.

Ji Yeon~

She posted the note on the fridge with the other note. Then she crept out of the house, careful not to wake Ji Eun. When she closed the front door, she sighed deeply. She felt so clam now. She looked around. I should probably just walk home from here. She skipped down the stairs and walked quietly down the street. Aish, Ji Eun. I really don't want to be in your position right now... she thought sadly. She was so deep in thought that she didn't realize that she was already crossing the street without looking. A car was coming, but Ji Yeon didn't notice. Suddenly, strong arms grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away. Ji Yeon yelped. She felt herself being pulled, and a gust of wind flew past her. Her eyes snapped open. A car zoomed past her. A sudden thought hit her. I crossed the street...without paying attention! she mentally slapped herself, then another thought smacked her on the face. Someone saved me? She then realized that she was being held. She turned around and saw a very familiar face. The face scolded her.

"Yah! Don't you know how dangerous it is to cross the street without looking!" he yelled. Ji Yeon's jaw dropped.

"Um...I...I--" But the guy kept yelling at her.

"You almost died! No--we almost died!" Ji Yeon knew that they guy was yelling at her, but she was too charmed by his looks. He looked so cute when he was mad...and so oddly familiar. When the guy shook her, she snapped back to reality. Quickly, she shoved herself away from his grip.

"Yah! What is with you! Shouting at a girl who was in shock! I'm sorry if I make mistakes okay!" she snapped back at him. The guy suddenly calmed down. SIghing he said,

"Sorry about that." he apologized scratching her head. Ji Yeon gave him a look. She wiped off imaginary dust off her shoulders.

"It's fine. Thanks anyway for saving me." she muttered. She started to walk away, when she stopped herself.

"Um, have we met before?" she wondered. They guy suddenly realized the same thing.

"Er, yeah. I think at school. You bumped into me or something?" he said. Ji Yeon nodded understanding.

"Ohh...yeah. I forgot." She scratched her head. He chuckled.

"No, that was okay." She noticed that he was suddenly nervous. She smiled. But there was something about this guy that was just too familiar. Like they had met way before that incident at school. She shook the thought away when he asked her a question.

"Huh?" she said dumbfounded.

"I said, where are you going? I could take you there with my car." Ji Yeon looked over to where he was pointing.

"Oh, I'm just making my way home, but it's okay. I can make it from here." But when she started to walk away, she grabbed her wrist. She was shocked at the sudden action, and he too was pretty embarassed. He uickly pulled his hands away.

"Er, no. Really. I don't want to save you from some other street incident." she blushed. It was so touching how he worried about her. Yah Ji Yeon! You don't even know his name! She wanted to protest, but instead she nodded. She didn't know why, but she did.

"O-Okay...thanks." she said. The guy smiled. Ji Yeon elt butterflies form in her stomach. He looked so cute when he smiled...He opened the car door for her and she entered. He ran around the other side and entered through the driver's seat. There was a loud vroom! and the car suddenly smelled like the fresh breeze. It felt awkward, so Ji Yeon finally had the courage to ask, "Um, what's your name?" she asked sweetly, trying to not make it feel awkward. It didn't work.

But he grinned. "Yoo Seung Ho. What's yours?"

"Ji Yeon."

~~~

Ji Eun woke up still quite groggy. She looked around for Ji Yeon and noticed that she wasn't there. She got up and felt how hungry she was. She walked over to the fridge and saw two notes stuck on it. She read both of them and smiled when it was from her umma and Ji Yeon. She felt her stomach hurt. Not from hunger, but from the pain in her heart. She remembered why she was like this. Wooyoung and her had a fight and Ji Yeon cam home with her. Ji Yeon probably saw the note from Umma and wrote back for me... she sighed. She crumpled the note that Ji Yeon wrote for her and threw it away. Her umma couldn't know about Wooyoung. After all, she loved him with her and Ji Eun couldn't ruin that. A tear dripped from her eye. She quickly wiped it away. She grabbed a glass of juice and sat down on the couch. She recalled all that had happened today. She went to school, met Wooyoung at his locker, hugged him...a girl screamed....they fought...she fainted...and now Wooyoung was with her at the hospital. She frowned and tears steadily fell on her cheeks. She couldn't stop them. As she drank her juice, she tasted her salty tears that had somehow entered her drink. She jumped when her phone made a bleep. She looked at it and saw 3 new messages. She laid her juice on the table and picked up her phone. The first message was from Ji Yeon.

Ji Eun! I have to tell you something! Tell me when you're well enough so that we can talk.

Ji Yeoniee

Ji Eun hit reply and texted back:

I'm awake. Thanks for leaving a note for umma btw.

Ji Euniee

Ji Eun then scrolled down to the other new message. It was from Wooyoung. She suddenly heated up again, but she couldn't stop gerself from reading the message.

Ji Eun, I'm really sorry about earlier. Plz call or text back. I want to talk to you.

Wooyoung oppa...

She dropped her phone and covered her eyes. Wooyoung...I'm sorry but I can't talk to you 'till all this pain is gone. she thought to herself. Yes, she admitted it. She was completely jealous of Taeyeon unnie. Who wouldn't be so intimidated by her? She was gorgeous! Wooyoung would probably fall for her...thinking that made Ji Eun's heart ache even more. Then she realized that she had another message. She grabbed her phone and scrolled down to the next new message. It was from an unknown number. She clicked read and read the message:

Hello Ji Eun! If you don't know who this is, then you're quite stupid. Anyway...

I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to crush your love life. No matter what

it takes. And don't you dare tell Wooyoung or else not only will I ruin your love life,

but your family. Toodless! Love yaaaa

Ji Eun's heart broke into pieces. She dropped her phone again. Who was black-mailing her like this? Whoever it was, Ji Eun didn't like it. Ruin her love life? Her family? Wooyoung? Then it hit her. She shakily texted back:

Taeyeon? Is this you?

Within the next few seconds a new message appeared on the screen on her phone. Ji Eun gulped. She read the message.

What do you think? love yaaa

But even if the unknown person couldn't reveal herself, Ji Eun knew better. She quickly texted Ji Yeon.

We need to talk. NOW!

~~~~

 

Ommooo! Who do think this mystery person is??? lol it's sooo obvious. Anyway comment and subscribe! Love yaaa <3