A Huge Favor Part 2

I Think I Love You...?

Wooyoung winced when he heard her tone of voice. When he looked up at her again, there was a huge scowl on her face. Her adorable eyes were now huge, but with anger.

"Um..Ji Eun-ah...I knew that you would act like this...I shouldn't have asked you...mianhe...um...just forget it. I'll let her..." he let out a reluctant sigh. "...stay with me."

"No!" Wooyoung was startled again, when she grabbed his arm. "Wooyoung-ah! Please don't let her stay with you! Do you know how jealous I would be?" there was a look of desperation in her eyes. There was also a tinge of...fear? But the look quickly vanished before him, and a now pleading look was staring up at him.

"But...you would never let her stay at your house anyway..." he argued. Ji Eun scowled. Letting go of her grip, she crossed her arms. After a while, she just stood there with a pout on her face. Finally she let out a sigh. Facing him she spoke with her soft voice.

"I'll...Omo I can't believe I'm actually saying this...but...I'll let her stay..." Wooyoung's heart sped up.

"Really?!" she nodded.

"Thank you Ji Eun! You don't know how much of a relief that is!" he chirped, shaking her shoulders lightly. A smirk landed on her face.

"Relief?" she smiled. Wooyoung's face fell. Did he really just say that? Omo...what will she think now? Well it shouldn't matter because she's still my girlfriend...

"Er...yes." he grinned. "It is a relief. Because then I wouldn't have to make you jealous, and mad. So It is a huge relief." And after saying that out loud, it seemed like it really was true. He was really relieved. He didn't have to lose his Ji Eun ever again. He saw her smile broadly. Then she punched him playfully.

"Yah, oppa. Stop being so cheesy. I don't like it." she said shyly. He raised an eyebrow.

"But it's true! Yah, you know how scared and desperate you were earlier? Begging me not to let her stay at my house!" he guffawed.

"Oppa! You really want me to be mad don't you?" she scolded him.

"No..no..not like that Ji Eun..." he said while still chuckling. "It kind of made me happy, because then that means you're still mine." he placed another chessy grin on his face.

"Oppaa!"

"Okay, sorry. I won't be like that." he chuckled. Then, out of nowhere he felt Ji Eun's grasp. He looked down and realized that she was hugging him again.

"But oppa. I won't promise on being nice to Taeyeon. So you better watch it." she mumbled.

~~~

After that, they went their seperate ways. Wooyoung had quickly given her a peck on the lips, leaving Ji Eun blushing red. She went home after that. A cheery smile on her face. When she arrived home, she saw her umma in the kitchen. When the door slammed, she looked and grinned when she saw Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun! I thought you would never come home! You scared umma." she said warmly, but weakly. Ji Eun felt bad for her. She went over and hugged her umma.

"No umma. I'm fine. I wouldn't leave you like this. And you shouldn't be cooking, you're still weak. Go to bed. I'll cook and call you when I'm ready." her umma looked at her for a while, before giving her another hug and leaving for her room. Ji Eun quickly cooked up something and brought it to umma's room. Her mother was laying on the bed, with her eyes closed.

"Umma..." Ji Eun said softly. Hearing her daughter's voice, she got up abruptly. Ji Eun sat down next to her on the bed and placed the food on a tray that was already placed on top of her mom. When her food was all set, she ate longingly, as if she hadn't eaten in days. While she was eating, Ji Eun realized that this would be a great time to break the news to her.

"Umm...umma...I have to tell you something"

"What is it?" she mumbled as she chewed her food. Ji Eun fidgeted with her fingers.

"We'll be having a guest for a while."

"Who? Wooyoung? Ji Eun, I don't mind. He could--"

"No, not Wooyoung..." Ji Eun interrupted. She was partly trmebling, but she tried to stay still. She couldn't show her mother that she was...scared? Aish, Wooyoung...you owe me big time...

"Then who?" her mother asked. Her plate now empty. Ji Eun took a deep breath and explained to her umma about everything that happened today. About Taeyeon, now in the hospital, and how she was Wooyoung's 'ex-girlfriend'. And how she would have to stay with them when they let her out of the hospital. She didn't add that Taeyeon had a choice of staying with Wooyoung (which Ji Eun knew she would love), but she didn't want to explain that she would be really jealous of Taeyeon.

"Oh..." was all her umma could say when Ji Eun was done explaining. Ji Eun was still shaking. She won't accept it, she won't accept it... Ji Eun kept saying in her head. Actually she would be okay if her umma didn't accept it. Shw ouldn't have to deal with Taeyeon, but what about Wooyoung...? Then Ji Eun heard her sigh. When she looked up, she saw hat her umma was...smiling?

"Okay." Ji Eun looked at her shocked.

"Woah, really?" her umma nodded. Ji Eun smiled happily. No, she wasn't glad that the fact that Taeyeon was now her ner roomie, but she was happy that her umma was this generous. She loved her so much!

"Thanks umma." she hugged her.

"Oh, it's fine with me. My problem is, will you be okay?" there was a concerned look plastered on her face. But Ji Eun nodded.

"Yes, I'll be fine."

"Good. Now let's talk about something else besides our new guest. How is your song coming on? Did Wooyoung like it?" Ji Eun completely forgot. She was supposed to let Wooyoung check it for her earlier this afternoon, but then the incident happened.

"Umm..."

"You didn't get to let him see it?" she looked kind of startled. Ji Eun shook her head. Her umma just nodded.

"Well, just let him check it out sooner or later. You want your boyfriend to support you on this right?" Ji Eun flinched at boyfriend. Even now, Ji Eun was still pretty shaky with her new title, and Wooyoung's new nickname too. But she just nodded.

"Yes umma..." her mother smiled.

"Okay, now I'm going to rest. We have to get ready for our new guest, correct? So you go and wash the plates, and then after my nap we'll start preparing her room." Ji Eun nodded. She had almost forgotten that they had an extra room. That's a relief. She didn't want to deal with that brat in her sleep too. She cleaned up her mom's meal and went over to wash the dishes. She sighed. How will this turn out?

~~~

 

Omo, sorry to all my readers for the long wait of my update! I had a lot of things to do. Anyway, I'm back! I'll try to update ASAP. But tell me, what do you thinnnkk??? And we all know that this won't end well...or will it?

lol that was a fail at suspense ^^ anyway, comment and subscribe!

Kamsahamnidaaaa~~MilkyCoupleFighting!