Wooyoung's Promise

I Think I Love You...?

Conversation between Ji Eun and Ji Yeon before...

Ji Eun POV

Ji Yeon flopped on my bed and turned to face me. We were getting ready for the party while the others were inside the living room hanging out. A look a confusion in her eyes, and a hint of concern.

"Ji Eun...what's wrong? You've been looking so down and out of it since you won. Aren't you happy with the results?" she asked me. I hesitated, turning away from her gaze and facing the door as if anticipating someone would open it and come in.

"I was..." I finally said. Ji Yeon raised an eyebrow.

"Was? What happened?" I paced the room, entwining my fingers and then bringing them to my sides, totally ignoring her question. I heard her come from the other side of the room.

I couldn't take it...

I had to tell her what might happen...

But what'll she do? I kept replaying the thoughts n my head before collapsing on the floor sobbing. Ji Yeon came over and she narrowed her eyes in concern.

"Ji Eun tell me. Now." I could tell that she wouldn't get out of this room until I spilled it out on her. But will she even believe me?

I sighed and took a big breath before looking her in the eye saying, "If I move out and go to another country...do you think Wooyoung will still remember me and love me?" she seemed shocked at the question. She sat down next to me, her legs crossed. There was a silence that hung in the room for a while.

Finally, Ji Yeon faced me and smiled.

"Yes. Of course he will." But there was something in her eyes that me made me a little unsure that she was absolutely positive.

"Are you sure?" She gave me a blank look before nodding.

"Yes..." she trailed off. Ji Eun shut her eyes in defeat.

Even her best friend can't answer for him. Only Wooyoung himself can.

End of conversation...back to the present...

Wooyoung POV

"Ji Yeon. If this is some kind of joke, it's not funny..." I said firmly. But Ji Yeon shook her head.

"Wooyoung...you don't understand..." She started, but then hesitated.

"What are you talking about!? It seems like you don't want your best friend and me together!" I snapped.

"No...that's not it..."

"Then what is it?!" I was kind of pissed off at the moment. What's with this chick? Does she hate me?

"Wooyoung. I-I shouldn'y have said anything...really. Maybe Ji Eun should talk to you..." She started to walk away, but I grabbed her arm.

"Ji Yeon. You have to tell what's up. Do you hate me or something? Is Ji Eun fed up with me? Does she not love me anymore?" I started shooting all these questions at her, and she couldn't seem to take it all in.

"Wooyoung...you're hurting my arm..." She murmured.

"Ji Yeon--" I started, but was interrupted...

"Wooyoung!" Ji Eun came over to us, a confused look on her face. She looked at the grip I was holding onto to Ji Yeon and widened her eyes. I quickly let go of Ji Yeon and put my hands behind my back.

"I--"

"What are you doing?" she glared at me. I looked down at thr ground, feeling her stare seethe through my skin. I don't know why, but this made me even angrier. Why is she the one mad at me, when I'm the one supposed to be asking her questions?!

"Ji Eun..." It was Ji Yeon who spoke and broke the little awkwardness. But Ji Eun blocked her arm infront of Ji Yeon.

"No...he shouldn't have done that..." She turned to face me. "Wooyoung, what are you doing?" Her voice was softening as she spoke. I took a breath and lowered my voice too.

"Ji Yeon...told me that if you signed that contract to go around the world..." I paused, and looked up from the ground, Ji Eun's eyes showed that she got the message. "That we were going to break up."

Ji Eun's eyes blinked in shock.

"Ji Yeon...?" She turned to her best friend next to her.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I turned to Ji Yeon who looked as guilty as Wooyoung.

"I-I'm sorry Ji Eun...but I felt bad for you...and Wooyoung so I decided to make sure that he does keep his word." She was trembling and I suddenly felt really bad for her. It's not her fault...she was just trying to help. I grabbed her shoulders and made her look up at me.

"It's okay. But maybe I should talk to him, myself." Ji Yeon stared at me, she just nodded. Moments later, Seung Ho limped over and his face said it all.

"What happened? Ji Yeon are you okay? Ji Eun what happened?" I patted him on the shoulder.

"Everything's fine. Here, take Ji Yeon for a drink. I need to talk to Wooyoung..." I led Seung Ho and Ji Yeon away. Once they were gone, I turned to Wooyoung.

"Let's talk." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him away. I walked straight into my room, dragging him inside. Once we were both inside, I closed the door.

He walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Okay, now tell me. What is Ji Yeon talking about?" I took a deep breath, and rubbed my sweaty palms together.

"Well, she...don't blame her. She's just trying to help..." Wooyoung sighed, and rubbed his eyes.

"I won't. I didn't mean to hurt her either. I just want to know what she talking about..." He said. I nodded, understanding.

"Well....the thing is..." The rest of the things just rolled out, and I explained it so fast that I don't think Wooyoung understood half of it. "If I go tomorrow and the producer gives me the contract, and if the contract means I have to go to America or Europe...then we might have to go through a long distance relationship...and I was worrying...that...um---I was worrying that...er--"

"What is it? It's okay, just say it..."

"I was worrying that...you might give up on me...and after a couple of years...you might move on from me...and lvoe someone else..." I couldn't say the last words loud enough, because I started sobbing again. Wooyoung got up from the bed and walked towards me. He held me closer and hugged me, which made me cry even more...

Oh how much am I going to miss this hug?

"Shh. It's okay. I mean, she didn't even give you the contract yet. It might not even need you to go all over the world, just all over Korea. And Ji Eun you don't need to worry about me." He said. I looked up at him, my teary eyes blurring his face.

"Why not?" He smiled. He cupped my gace with his hands and wiped the tears away from my face. Leaning in, he whispered something into my ear.

"Because, I love you. And only you." He bent down and kissed me softly on the lips, as I melted in his arms.

~~~

 

Annyeong! MIANNHHEEEE x100000000!

I didn't mean to NOT update in like...1 week...2 weeks...3 weeks...FOREVER!!!! :(

But anyway...I hope you like this chappie! Comment and subscribe!

^^