Goodbye...again. Hello...again?

I Think I Love You...?

When Wooyoung announced that they were a couple to the 2PM hyungs, all you could see were flies coming in and out of their mouths.

"Yah, are you kidding around with us?" Chansung snorted, crossing his arms. He still didn't believe it. Ji Eun went over and hugged Chansung.

"Nope! We're for real!" she said cheerfully. Wooyoung grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him.

"Yah, Ji Eun. You're my girlfriend, not Chansung's." Wooyoung said protectively. Chansung smiled at both Ji Eun's hug and Wooyoung protective retort.

"Aish! I knew this day would come!" he cheered and hugged the two of them. "I'm so happy for you!" he started to fake sob. Junsu and Junho pulled him away.

"Calm down." they scolded. Taecyeon congratualted the both of them and especially winked at Wooyoung.

"We should celebrate!" he suggested, but Ji Eun shook her head.

"No, not now. I have to go and pick up Umma from the hospital. She's getting discharged today." Ji Eun explained. Taecyeon nodded understandingly.

"Hyung, I'm going to go with Ji Eun, okay?" Wooyoung told him, and Taecyeon agreed.

"Don't let your girlfriend get lost." he teased. With their goodbyes, Ji Eun and Wooyoung left the penthouse and rode over to the hospital. Her mother was in a wheelchair , by the waiting area waiting for them. When she saw the two of them, her eyes sprang up.

"Are you two...together?" she asked, her fingers pointing at the two of them. They had entered the hospital with their hands entwined. Ji Eun nodded. And she saw her mother start crying.

"Umma! What's wrong? Do you not like us together?" Ji Eun asked. Her mother shook her head.

"No, its not that. These are tears of joy." she came over and hugged Ji Eun and even motioned Wooyoung over and hugged him too.

~~~

It felt good to have Ji Eun's mother and his hyungs on his side. He felt like it was right. He drove Ji Eun and her mother home and helped them get settled, until Ji Eun's phone bleeped. Ji Eun and Wooyoung spun around together and looked at each other. Ji Eun grabbed her phone and looked at the screen. Wooyoung too looked over at her cell phone.

Ji Eun,

I'm leaving to America. And I just wanted you to

come to the Airport so I can say goodbye.

Taeyang.

Wooyoung saw Ji Eun's hands freeze. "Don't go." he demanded. But then another message followed.

You can bring Wooyoung too, if you want.

I just want to say my goodbyes.

~~~

We drove over to the airport, that Taeyang had told them to go to. Wooyoung still was on the negative about going to meet Taeyang.

"Why do we have to go?" he complained as they drove to the airport. Ji Eun scolded him by saying, "C'mon he's going to leave anyway..."

When they arrived at the airport, the place was crowded. Tourists and civilians were around them. She gave him a piece of paper.

"What Terminal?" she asked him, constantly looking around to see if he was there.

"Uh, 5." he said and looked around as well. Then he spotted it. "This way." he grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to the Terminal. They searched around, until Ji Eun yelped. At first, Wooyoung thought that she had been hurt, but when he turned he saw Taeyang hugging her.

"Yah! She's my girlfriend now." he snapped. When Taeyang saw him and absorbed what he had said. He then relaxed his grip and let go of Ji Eun.

"Is it true?" he asked her, and she nodded. Ji Eun took Wooyoung's hand and he felt a lot better. Taeyang sighed, but then smiled.

"Its a good thing you found someone to look after you." he said. He looked outside the stain glass window. The speaker announced that his plane was leaving.

"Well I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I did to you before. And even though I tried, I accept you and Wooyoung together." he said to Ji Eun, then to Wooyoung he said, "Take care of her for me." he put his hand out. Wooyoung's first thought was to deny it, but he felt Ji Eun nudge him in the side.

"I will" Wooyoung said, and took his hand. They shook.

"Bye Oppa." Ji Eun said and waved when the speaker then again repeated that the plane was about to leave.

"Bye." he too waved. Grabbing his suitcase, he left them. Ji Eun sighed sadly. Wooyoung flinched.

"Yah, do you miss him?" Wooyoung let go of her hand. Ji Eun giggled.

"No. It's just saddening when someone leaves. C'mon. Want to stay over for a little while at my house?" she suggested and Wooyoung nodded. They started to walk away when a girl's voice screamed. Surprised, Ji Eun and Wooyoung turned around. Wooyoung looked to see where the scream was from, but only saw a girl running toward them. She ran straight for Ji Eun. Wooyoung was about to block her way, when Ji Eun stopped him.

"You're back!" Ji Eun yelped. Wooyoung looked at her in bewilderment. Who was she? The girl ran over and hugged Ji Eun and in return Ji Eun hugged her. Wooyoung cleared his throat, and Ji Eun smiled. She let go of the girl and turned to him.

"Wooyoung, this is my best friend, Ji Yeon!" Ji Eun announced.