Two More People Know.

I Think I Love You...?

After Ji Yeon had agreed to meet Ji Eun somewhere, she told Ji Yeon to come to the coffee shop that was a block away from her house. Ji Yeon agreed again and said she'll be there soon. Ji Eun hurried to their meeting spot.  She was scared, for some odd reason. She didn't like the fact that Taeyeon was black-mailing her. For what? To get Wooyoung back? Ji Eun fought her tears to not fall down her cheeks. Wooyoung would probably choose her anyway. It took Ji Eun exactly 3 minutes to get to her destination. She walked inside, the bell above the door rang as the door creaked open. She looked around, and decided that Ji Yeon hadn't arrived yet. There were a couple of people there, but they were too busy with their own buisness; reading books or using the advantage of getting free wi-fi and were browsing the web. She seated herself at a couple's table. A lady came up to her and asked if she wanted anything to drink, but Ji Eun declined the offer.

"Um..maybe a glass of water would be nice." she said politely. The lady nodded and walked away to retreive her order. A few minutes later, Ji Yeon burst from the door. She heaved in heavily as if she's been running. Ji Eun grinned at the idea. Ji Yeon was hurrying to talk to her...what a good friend! Ji Eun waved her hand at Ji Yeon until her best friend noticed her and walked over. Once she sat down, she gave another groan.

"Aish...I thought that I would just run over here since it was so close, but...I doubt thinking that. Phew..." she wiped her forehead even though she wasn't shaking. Ji Eun wanted to laugh, but she was still upset and a little scared about Taeyeon. Once she was sure that Ji Yeon was fully recovered from her run, Ji Eun spoke softly.

"Okay, I have to tell you something." she hissed. Ji Yeon looked at her confused.

"Why are you talking so quiet? Well, if it's so serious I might as well tell you what I have to say first." Ji Yeon declared. Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Spill it." Ji Eun said, back to her normal volume. Ji Yeon's eyes lit up.

"I saw him!" Ji Eun looked at her bewildered.

"What? Who?"

"The guy that I had a crush on when we were little!" Ji Yeon chirped. Ji Eun sat in thought. Then she remembered. She couldn't remember his name, but she remembered what had happened a long time ago. Ji Yeon didn't remember? Tch, of course she didn't. She was so in love with him back then. It was kind of a good that Ji Yeon didn't remember, because Ji Eun knew how devastated Ji Yeon would be. Well it was kind of simple. Ji Yeon had a crush on a guy in sixth grade. And at first he didn't like her back, because Ji Yeon was so annoying and possessive about him. When he had a girlfriend she was weep, and when they broke up she would celebrate. The guy knew of her liking him and back then he was a player. Ji Eun didn't know if he had changed, but Ji Eun doubted that. So anyway, it was Ji Yeon's birthday one day and her wish was simple and highly impossible in Ji Eun's mind: was for that guy to kiss her. It was the only birthday present that she'd accept wholeheartedly. Not that she didn't accept her other presents. It's just that she really, really, really wanted him to kiss her. Unfortunately, other girls heard about it. And those other girls told other girls, who told other boys, who told the guy's friends, who told him. Ji Eun was going to class that day and that guy was in her class. When she was about to enter the class, she heard them whispering. Like a very curious girl she was, she eavesdropped.

*FLASHBACK*

"Dude, you should totally play around with this girl." One of his friends teased. The guy laughed.

"Hm, should I kiss her?" and his friends hungrily nodded.

"It'd be so funny if you played around with her mind though." a friend urged. They suddenly made a plan that the guy~~who Ji Yeon had a crush on~~should ask her out, kiss her, and then the next day break her heart. The guy accepted the plan. Ji Eun gasped, but ran away before they could see who had heard them.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Ji Eun had tried to tell Ji Yeon, but the girl was too love-sick that she just waved her worries off. And surely, the plan was done. Ji Yeon had her first kiss with that jerk, but the guy probably had his like millionth kiss. And the next day...Ji Yeon was heartbroken. All she did from that day on was cry and weep and sob. It took her a week to finally get over him and..somehow move on from him. Ji Eun never really believed her, but never said anything. Now that Ji Yeon had finally met the guy again, what will she do when she finds out what he had done to her? She totally forgot about that incident, but Ji Eun didn't want to upset her friend. She looked into her eyes and was about to say something, but stopped herself. How could she do this to her?

"Oh...him." she said dully. But Ji Yeon didn't seem to notice her awkwardness.

"He still looks so gorgeous...and I met him in school too! Oh gosh Ji Eun..." But Ji Eun didn't pay attention to her after that. She gazed at her friend. She looked so love-sick. So convinced. She smiled weakly. I'm sorry Ji Yeon that I couldn't tell you now, but I couldn't bare to see you get hurt. Maybe that guy would confess himself...

She cleared , bringing Ji Yeon back to reality. Ji Yeon suddenly ralized that she had been talking for a while.

"Oh...sorry. Anyway, what did you have to tell me?" she asked eagerly. Ji Eun sighed.

"I think Taeyeon is black-mailing me..." When Ji Yeon made a face of disbelief, Ji Eun pulled out her phone and showed her the texts.

"Woah..." was all Ji Yeon could say after she read the texts. Ji Eun shifted in her seat.

"I know...it's soo weird. What should I do?" Ji Yeon thought about it.

"Maybe you should talk to her?" Ji Eun quickly disagreed.

"Are you kidding! She might kill me right at the hospital!" Ji Yeon too realized how dangerous it was.

"Well...I don't think you should do anything now. She hasn't done anything bad. And besides she's still in the hospital, she can't act now if she's still 'sick'" Ji Yeon air-quoted the words, 'sick'. Ji Eun sighed.

"Well okay. Then what should I do about Wooyoung?" she felt weird mentioning his name right after a fight, but she needed help right now. Ji Yeon shrugged.

"Talk to him. You guys need to sort things out. He's not a bad guy Ji Eun. Maybe he really has a reason." As much as Ji Eun didn't want to believe it, she knew it was true.

"Okay, but I'm going to wait for hiim to talk to me first."Ji Yeon agreed. Suddenly, the lady came over with Ji Eun's glass of water.

"That took a while..." Ji Eun mumbled to herself when the lady was far from earshot. Ji Yeon giggled.

"Maybe they were out of water." Ji Eun laughed.

"Mhm...okay."

~~~

Wooyoung stood outside the hospital, his phone in his hands. He quickly texted Taecyeon and told him to pick him up at the hospital. Taecyeon had texted back: The hospital? What are you doing at the hospital? But Wooyoung didn't text back. He knew he would probably get another lecture from Taecyeon about not missing school, but he didn't need one over texts too. He slid his phone in his pocket, waiting. He had told Taeyeon that he would ask Ji Eun if she would stay with her, but honestly Wooyoung wasn't that convinced that Ji Eun would let her. He would have to apologize to her. A few minutes later, Taecyeon arrived. Wooyoung was startled when he entered the car. All he heard was Taecyeon's babbling voice about how he shouldn't have missed school. Geez, he acts like my dad. Wooyoung looked at him annoyed.

"Yah! Stop appa! I'm sorry okay! There was an incident and unfortuantely Ji Eun and Taeyeon are apart of it." Taecyeon stopped talking, his mouth open.

"Woah...what happened?" Wooyoung shifted uncomfortably in his seat. But he knew that he was going to have to tell him anyway. Sighing he spilled it out. From when Ji Eun and him had hugged to when Taeyeon told Ji Eun about their 'relationship' and how she fainted and was currently in the hospital right now. Taecyeon gaped.

"Dude, you're in such a mess right now..." Taecyeon patted his back, but Wooyoung shook him off.

"I know...I don't know what to do..."

"Well first off. Fix stuff with Ji Eun."

"How?" Wooyoung challeneged.

"Talk to her!"

"She won't even text back!" he argued, but Taecyeon snorted.

"Dude, it's called she's playing hard-to-get. Call her you dummy." he started the car again and they started driving away. Wooyoung huffed.

"Fine, whatever. But I doubt she'll answer." Wouyoung picked up his phone. Taecyeon told him that if she picked up, he owed him 5 bucks. Wooyoung called her, ignoring Taecyeon, and waited. Three rings passed and Wooyoung sighed.

"Taecyeon, she's not going to--" but a sweet voice interrupted him.

"Hello?" Ji Eun said into the phone.

"Ji Eun!" he said a little to cheerfully. Taecyeon slapped his back and Wooyoung had to force himself not to yell in pain.

He heard her sigh. "What." she said in a monotone voice.

"Um...could we talk...please?" he quickly added 'please' and crossed his fingers and closed her eyes, pleading to himself for her to agree. There was a silence, followed by a muffling. Finally, Ji Eun spoke again.

"I guess..." using the same tone of voice. Wooyoung swore he was about to jump with glee.

"Great! I mean...I'll text you the address." And then she hung up. Taecyeon snickered at him.

"Someone's a little too excited." he teased. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"Shut up or else you won't get your five bucks."

 

Sooo....what'd ya thinkkk???? I won't be able to update til next weekend, but comment and subscribe! :)) Kamsahamnida~~