I've Fallen for You Ms. Clueless.

I Think I Love You...?

Ji Eun chased after Wooyoung, but couldn't seem to catch up. Instead, she had picked up the bouquet of flowers that were on the floor. Her eyes began to water. He was going to give me these...she thought to herself, choking on her tears.

"Wooyoung!" she called.

~~~

She can't find me. She mustn't find me...Wooyoung sped his way until he found Taecyeon's car. His hyung was still inside listening to music and was surprised when Wooyoung slammed his car door.

"Yah! Be more careful of my car!" Taecyeon scolded. Wooyoung didn't reply.

"Go, we have to leave. Now!" And without anymore thought, Taecyeon started the car. They drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. Right when they left the parking lot, was when Wooyoung spotted Ji Eun running outside of the hospital, the bouquet in her hands. But Wooyoung couldn't look at her. She had broken too much. He was relieved that Taecyeon didn't bombard him with questions, because he didn't feel like answering anything right now.

~~~

Ji Eun tried to call him, but he wouldn't answer his phone.

"Wooyoung! Answer please!" she pleaded to herself. She called and called for 10 more minutes, before finally giving up. She drove the bus home. On the way home, she thought of Wooyoung. Actually that was all she could think of. What would he have thought when she saw Taeyang and her hug? Why did he leave with a bouquet of flowers splayed on the floor? Was he really that hurt? She frowned. How could she ever make this up to him?

~~~

The next day, Wooyoung didn't get out of bed. He didn't want to go to school. What was the point anyway? Taecyeon and the others started to annoy him with questions that morning.

"What happened?"

"Why aren't you going to school?"

"Did something happen between you and Ji Eun again?"

"You were sad, then happy...now sad again? Aigoo, I think this little drama isn't going to finish yet..."

No matter how much they annoyed him, he didn't answer any of their questions.

"Just go away." He'd always answer. Plus, he hadn't got a single call or text from Ji Eun this morning.

"Tch, what am I thinking? Of course she wouldn't call. She's probably hanging out with that Taeyang guy while pitying me..." he mumbled to himself. Later that afternoon, the doorbell rang. Wooyoung heard footsteps in the living room. Taecyeon and the others must've gone to answer the door. There was a silence, then a yelp of glee, then lots of mumbling and muttering.

"Whatever. It must be the manager complaining about my studies." he covered his head with a pillow. Then he heard something being turned. He turned towards the door.

"Yah! Go away! I'm not feeling well." he lied, but it kept twisting until it was wide open. Ji Eun was at the door, in her school uniform. She must've went to shool expecting he was there and then came here afterwards. Wooyoung turned to his side.

"I'm tired. Go away." But he didn't hear footsteps leave. Instead the door closed.

"Wooyoung..." Ji Eun spoke softly. Wooyoung sat up.

"What don't you understand? Leave me alone." he exclaimed. He saw Ji Eun wince at his tone, but he didn't want to feel her pity him. Not now, not ever. She still didn't move.

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out." she said firmly, even though she said it with confidence, he saw her lip tremble. Wooyoung didn't answer and turned away.

~~~

Ji Eun took a deep breath in and then started to explain. She told her about last year, how she and Taeyang had been a secret couple, but people had figured it out anyway. That her mother hadn't known of their secrecy. She told him what had happened on their anniversary date, and how she had felt. She explained why he had came back--to try to win her again--and how he didn't. That what he had seen at the hospital wasn't what he thought it was.

"I really don't like him anymore...because..." she fidgeted with her fingers as she felt her palm begin to sweat. "Because...I'm in love with someone else...because I've fallen for someone who was way better than him. Who was way cooler and better than him in personality and looks and taking care of me. And...that person...is you." her eyes began to well up again. Aish, she's been crying so much this week, it wasn't even funny. She looked down at the floor. He had been quiet the whole time she was explaining things. He probably didn;t even care. I hurt him way too much. But he stood up.

"Come with me." he said quietly. He moved his way around her and past his hyungs and went outside to the patio. Ji Eun quietly followed. The 2PM hyungs just stood and stared, but said nothing. Once they were alone outside, the curtains closed, Wooyoung still didn't speak. Then after a while, Wooyoung looked at her dead in the eye.

"You know how I feel about you right?" he asked. Ji Eun avoided his eyes.

"I-I don't know..." she stammered. Then Wooyoung grabbed her hands.

"Ji Eun. I've crushed on you since you sang on that stage at the Talent show. Didn't you know that? Didn't you notice how many people were mad because I had a crush on you instead of them? But I didn't care! I had feelings for this girl and they had to deal with it." he poured this all out on her and Ji Eun absorbed all of it at once.

"That's why I got jealous when taeyang came along." he continued. "He seemed so close to you. I felt like I didn't have a chance. So when I saw that you guys hugged, it made my heart break." She didn't know what to say. She didn't know that he had feelings for her. Nor did she know that he was that jealous. She should've been named 'Ms. Clueless' instead of Ji Eun. Before she could say a word, Wooyoung bent down and kissed her. When their lips touched, Ji Eun could imagine all the butterflies that were trapped inside of her being set free.

 

 

 

 

After they broke away, Ji Eun weirdly felt happy. They both smiled. And they stared at eachother awkwardly for a few more minutes.

"So it's official?" Wooyoung said. Ji Eun giggled.

"What is?"

"That we are a couple." Wooyoung declared.