The War Is Officially On!

I Think I Love You...?

Wooyoung's POV (I know this is new, but I'm going to try first person POV okey? Just tell me if you don't like it and I'll change it back! :) )

I helped her sit on her wheelchair. She insisted I carry her over, but in the end I just held her hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Taeyeon grin, but...was that an evil smirk? I shook the thought out of the way. She gingerly placed herself in her wheelchair. I still don't get why she needed it. I heard that she was the one to beg for it. But then again, I didn't argue. Who wanted another scene in a hospital? Once we got the doctor's approval, I wheeled Taeyeon out of the hospital. The crisp wind bit my lip. Aish, it's been so cold lately. I stood and waited for Taecyeon's car. I had asked--no, begged--Taecyeon hyung to pick us up form the hospital and bring her to Ji Eun's house. He refused at first, but in the end I ended up bribing him. Taeyeon looked over at me, a stiff grin on her face.

"Oppa! It's so cold!" she complained dramatically. I forced myself not to roll my eyes.

"Taecyeon's coming. Don't worry." she pouted.

"Hmph! Oppa!" she whined. I sighed.

"Taeyeon, I'm cold too you know. And you have a thicker coat on than me!" I said. And it was true! Before we left, Taeyeon demanded she change. At first it looked like she wanted me to change her, but the nurse did. Phew, I didn't want to see Taeyeon's body. No way! Sorry Taeyeon, but my eyes are only for Ji Eun. I thought slyly. Then I laughed to myself. I sound like a real ert! Aish, I better change it if I don't want to creep Ji Eun out...Taeyeon looked at me weird.

"What are you laughing at?" I chuckled.

"Nothing." She smiled. It seemed like she thought I was laughing at her! Ugh. So desperate...Finally Taecyeon came. He stared at Taeyeon for a while before he opened the trunk of the car. I helped Taeyeon out of the wheelchair and into the car. Then I folded the wheelchair and put it on the back of the car. Taecyeon appeared beside me.

"Yah! Wooyoung! You better watch your moves! You're for Ji Eun only!" he scolded. Wooyoung slapped his head.

"I know! Geez! I'm not stupid! It's called being nice! What's with your brain?" I stomped off to the passenger seat. Taecyeon appeared in the driver's seat rubbing his head. Then we headed to Ji Eun's house.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I dusted the shelves for the hundredth time, while Ji Yeon fixed the pillows on the coach.

"I can't believe you're actually letting that devil to live in your house!" she spat. She moved on to organizing the books next to me. I sighed.

"I know, but it's either she live with me or Wooyoung! I'd rather deal with her than worry over what she's doing with Wooyoung at his house!" Ji Yeon turned to me, her eyes widening.

"Yah! When did you think like that?!" she yelled. I laughed.

"Since I met you!" I teased. She looked away.

"Hmph! I never say things like that!" I hugged Ji Yeon from the back.

"Mianhe Ji Yeonie...I was just kidding..." I apologized softly. She turned to face me again.

"It's okay, but seriously. When did you learn to think that way!?" she asked shocked. Before I could answer, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" I ran over to the door and peeped through the little hole which showed me who was there. I saw Taeyeon in a wheelchair with Taecyeon holding a few luggages. Last but not least, I saw Wooyoung! I opened the door, a neutral smile on my face.

"Annyeong Taecyeon oppa!" I said cheerily. Taecyeon grinned.

"Annyeong Ji Eun." he dropped the luggages and gave me a hug. I saw Wooyoung roll his eyes.

"Yah! Hyung!" he spat. Taecyeon laughed and let go of Ji Eun.

"Calm down. Just trying to see if you'll do something. She's all yours..." he picked up the luggages. Ji Yeon went over and helped him. I turned to Wooyoung and a smile formed on his face. I opened my arms.

"Hi Oppa!" I greeted warmly. He went over and recieved my hug. As I hugged him, I saw Taeyeon scowl. She glared at me from her wheelchair. She mouthed the words that were along the lines of 'Watch out.' Then she cleared , still gving me her death glare. Wooyoung released me. I pouted, but I didn't show it too much in front of Taeyeon.

"Um, Wooyoung, can you help inside?" she said in a fake-sweet voice. Wooyoung sighed. I couldn't help but bit my lip to hold laughter. He pushed Taeyeon inside...in reluctance. I beamed. Maybe Taeyeon couldn't take Wooyoung away from me. I followed them inside, closing the door behind me. Wooyoung pushed in front of the kitchen table. Taecyeon and Ji Yeon were now exiting the guest room.

"You're all set!" Taecyeon announced proudly. Ji Yeon smiled next to him.

"We packed all of...your stuff Taeyeon." the smile quickly disappeared when she realized that she had just done something for Taeyeon.

"Thanks! We should celebrate!" she chirped. Ji Eun raised an eyebrow.

"Celebrate what?" Everyone stared at me. Then I just realized what I just said. "I-I mean...we shouldn't celebrate anything until my umma comes home from the grocery store..." I quickly added. Everyone seemed to have bought it, except for Ji Yeon.

"Oh okay. That's fine. That means Wooyoung and Taecyeon oppa can stay longer!" Taeyeon cheered. I flinched when I heard her call Taecyeon and Wooyoung 'oppa'. It's not weird, just...annoying. Wooyoung seemed to have noticed my annoyance.

"Um, sorry Taeyeon. Me and Taecyeon have to go. We have errnads to run and...er...a meeting to attend." I saw his eyes flicker from Taecyeon to the door. Taecyeon aknowledged his action and quickly nodded.

"Y-yes. Right. C'mon Wooyoung. Bye Ji Eun and Ji Yeon!" he waved at me and my best friend. We waved back. Wooyoung went over and kissed me on the cheek. He whispered, "I'll text you later" before following Taecyeon out the door. I watched them walk out of the door. When I turned back to Taeyeon, I saw her glare at me, again.

"What?" I said. She huffed.

"Like you don't know." she said icily. Ji Yeon stepped up next to me.

"Yah! Don't start being sassy here! This is Ji Eun's house. She might as well kick you out if--" but Taeyeon interrupted her.

"If what? I start hitting her? Psh, whatever I don't care. I don't even want to be here! I would be at Wooyoung oppa's house, but he's too uncomfortable and doesn't want to ruin his relationship with you." she said in a fake-pity voice. Ji Eun sneered at her.

"Well that's true! Who knows what you'll do to him!" Taeyeon looked offended, but she just smiled evilly.

"Well...now that you mention it..."

"Taeyeon!" I was about to launch myself at her, when the door opened. I froze. My umma walked over to us, a grin on her face.

"Well hello! You must be Taeyeon?" she asked. Taeyeon looked from my umma to me, then she put another one of her fake smiles.

"Yes, you must be thelovely lady who let me stay here." she said sweetly. I rolled my eyes. Ji Yeon dropped her jaw. Umma blushed.

"Oh it's really all Ji Eun. But thank you. C'mon girls. I bought some food for us. Let's eat." she gestured to the kitchen table. Ji Yeon shook her head.

"Sorry umma. I have to go. But I'll come by tomorrow morning." she said. Umma nodded.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." my umma weakly put the groceries down and helped to push Taeyeon to the kitchen. I looked longingly at Ji Yeon, but she shrugged and mouthed an apology. Well, it's not her fault I have to stick with the devil for a while.

~~~

Ji Yeon POV

I felt really bad to leave Ji Eun, but I really did have to go. I walked over to the bus station so that I could go home quicker. I sat down. The wind blew briskly at my face and I rubbed my shoulders. I didn't have a very thick coat on. Ugh, curse my stupidness. Then something covered me. I looked up and saw a familiar face. Yoo Seung Ho.

"Oh h-hi..." I looked at my shoulders and realized that he put a coat on top of mine. His coat.

"Hey. Um, can we talk?" he asked. The bus creaked in front of them. Ji Yeon hesitated, but nodded.

"Sure, what do you need?" I could catch the otehr bus or just walk home... I thought. But will she be able to when she finds out what he has to say?

~~~

 

Oooh...this is a long one. Well, it was going to be longer, but I have to go. Anyway tell me how it is! Taeyeon is finally living with Ji Eun! What'll happen?!?!?!? And what about Ji Yeon? What will Seung Ho have to say? Find out in the next chappiee! I'll try to update soon! :)