Wooyoung, meet Ji Eun.

I Think I Love You...?

Ji Eun was speechless.

"I-I-I'm sorry..." she bowed her head. "Sorry..." she didn't dare look at him. She heard him sigh and say, "It's okay. Sorry for dropping your books." he apologized.

"Oh, it's fine. I-I'll go first." she quickly picked up her books and almost ran down the hall. When she turned the corner she stopped and heaved heavily. Woah, why is Wooyoung at this school? Does that mean all of 2PM is here as well?! Aish! why do I care? I don't like people like them. And besides...he probably won't like me either. Maybe prettier and more talented girls...sigh. She shook her head and continued to walk to class.

~~~

When she turned the corner, Wooyoung slapped himself. Wooyoung what is with you! You bumped into the girl and she was the one who apologized first! Ugh, so much for finding my match! He continued to walk down the hallway until he reached the class he was looking for. He entered and quickly sat down in the back seat. The classroom was filled with people and everyone was talking. When a girl looked his way, she quickly turned back to her friends, whispered something, then they all giggled. People talking about me already? Wow, thanks for the suggestion Taecyeon. The classroom settled down when the teacher walked to the front of the room.

"Good morning class." she greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all replied back. She then took the attendance. When she said his name he raised his hand and said, "Here" And instantly the whole class turned around at him.

"Yah! It's Wooyoung oppa!" And the class rippled with glee.

"We love you!"

"Can you give us your autograph!"

"Settle down! He's just a new student. You all have to treat him just as equal as your other classmates." And she smiled at him. Mhm, looks like I'm going to get special treatment. She continued to call people.

"Ji Eun?" But nobody answered.

"Ji Eun?" she repeated. After another silence the class began to talk again. Wooyoung heard some comments too.

"Ji Eun's late again?"

"She's always late."

"Did you hear that thing about her father?"

Suddenly someone answered. "Here!" Everybody stopped gossiping and looked back. Wooyoung looked back too. But unlike the other kids, he widened his eyes in shock. It's the girl I bumped into! She quickly walked to the front of the class, ignoring the eyes that were staring and the mouths which were gossiping.

"Sorry Ms Kang. I came to school late." she bowed her head. Ms. Kang nodded and dismissed her. Quickly, Ji Eun walked to the back of the room and sat down in the seat next to him. When she too saw him, her eyes widened but she didn't say anything.

A girl who sat in front of her turned around. "Ji Eun, your daddy couldn't give you a ride today?" she teased. And defenseless, Ji Eun looked down at her desk.

"Turn around please." Ms. Kang scolded. The girl did as told and said, "Sorry, I was just telling Ji Eun about our new student." the girl turned to face Wooyoung, but he didn't smile back at her.

~~~

Time had passed by so slowly, that Ji Eun was starting to get worried that she would never be able to leave this class. She looked over to Wooyoung, but quickly turned back. Why was she acting like this? As soon as Ms. Kang dismissed them, Ji Eun shot up from her desk and was the first one to leave. She practically ran to her next class. And fortunately, Wooyoung wasn't in that class. She continued her whole day without seeing him, until she went for a final visit to her locker. She felt a tap on her shoulder and instinctly she thought it was some mean girl and put her hands up in surrender. But when she turned around, it wasn't a girl at all.

"Yah, why do you keep avoiding me?" he said. At first Ji Eun couldn't answer, but she snapped back to reality.

"I-I...I didn't want to be late to class." She stammered.

"Tch, yeah right." he looked at her and realized that she was shaking.

"Yah, why did you leave that girl to bully you like that?" he asked her. She looked up at him.

"Oh, Hee Young? Oh...she's always been like that. So I'm used to it." Ji Eun explained.

"So you get bullied like that everyday?" Wooyoung said astonished.

"Yeah, um but don't mind it. I-uh gotta go." And with that she left.

~~~

When Wooyoung got picked up by Taecyeon, he asked him how school was.

"Yah, you're not my dad." Wooyoung snapped.

"Still, how was it? Did you meet some girls?" he asked.

"Aish! What's with you?"

"Just answer!"

"Yes, I did meet some girls. A lot of them." When he turned to Taecyeon his face was in awe.

"Woah, already?"

"What did you expect? We're 2PM." Wooyoung said.

"Yeah, i guess that's true. But did you meet one in particular?"

Wooyoung paused. Was that Ji Eun girl one in particular? "Um...no not really" he lied. He patted Taecyeon. "I tell you. You're going to owe me big time."

Taecyeon looked disappointed. "It's not over yet. Its only been the first day. Calm down. C'mon let's go."

 

I hope you guys like it! :)