First Date

I Think I Love You...?

All Wooyoung could hear on the way the way to his car and the ride to Ji Yeon's penthouse was the gossiping coming from Ji Eun and Ji Yeon.

"Oh my gosh you missed so much!" Ji Eun exclaimed. Ji Yeon winked.

"I know." she said and Wooyoung felt her eyes on him. Ji Yeon was apart of the girl group T-ara. And the rest of her group had already gone off to the penthouse. Ji Yeon had asked permission to go look for her best friend. Ji Eun told her everything that she missed. From Taeyang, to her mother and ofcourse her relationship with Wooyoung. All Ji Yeon could say were, "Wow." and "Oh my goodness!" and "Woah." After a while, Wooyoung interrupted their conversation and asked, "Hey so why did you and Ji Eun seperate? Couldn't Ji Eun come with you or something?" When he saw the girls' faces he knew he shouldn't have brought it up.

But Ji Eun answered, "Well I did want to come with Ji Yeon, but my dreams weren't the same as hers, so we seperated for a while. And now she's here!" Ji Eun hugged Ji Yeon. Wooyoung smiled. They were like actual sisters. Ji Yeon cleared .

"So...have you guys been on your first date yet?" Ji Eun shook her head.

"No, Ji Yeon. We just became a couple." she explained. She twirled a piece of her hair.

"I'm just saying. I want to help set it up!" she chirped. Wooyoung thought about it. Maybe she could help me with Ji Eun...

When they arrived at the T-ara penthouse, Ji Yeon complained about leaving.

"Can't you stay for a bit?" she begged, but Ji Eun denied the offer.

"Thanks, but I have to go and help out Umma. I'll just text you later okay?" Ji Yeon nodded sadly. She waved until Wooyoung and Ji Eun had turned the corner. When Wooyoung and Ji Eun arrived at her house, her mother was already sleeping on the couch.

"Aish, Umma! Why didn't you go to your room!" she scolded softly to her sleeping mom.

"Want me to help you carry her to her bedroom?" he asked. She nodded. Together they carried Ji Eun's mom over to her bedroom without waking her up.

"Yah, I'm going to go. I have to meet up with someone." he told her. Ji Eun nodded and added a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll see you." she smiled. He gave her a hug then left. He got in his car and drove off. Quickly he drove back to the T-ara penthouse.  At first he was hesitant, but it wasn't for him, it was was for Ji Eun that he came all the way over here. Wooyoung pressed the door bell and fortunately Ji Yeon had answered the door. Her eyes lit up when she saw him.

"Wooyoung! What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"Um, I need your help on me and Ji Eun's first date."

~~~

At school, Ji Eun was in the bathroom with Ji Yeon fixing herself up. Ji Eun kept fidgeting with her hair

"Yah, should I put my hair up or down?" she asked Ji Yeon. Her best friend rolled her eyes.

"Ji Eun, you look pretty either way. Just choose one way already. We have to go to class." Ji Yeon recollected her things and was about to leave the bathroom, but stopped. Turning around she said, "Yah, so...you like ribeye right?"she asked. Ji Eun raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah ofcourse I do, why?" Ji Yeon put her hands up as if she just touched something poisonous.

"No reason. I just needed to make sure because you know...its been like forever since we ate together right?" Ji Eun nodded remembering the time she and Ji Yeon had been treated with ice cream after they had won 1st place at a singing contest when they were little. Ji Yeon was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"We should eat out tonight! C'mon it'll be fun!" she tugged on Ji Eun's sleeve. Ji Eun put her hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay. Where do you want to go eat?"

"Don't worry I'll take care of it."

Later afterschool, Ji Yeon had come with Ji Eun home. Ji Eun's mother was so happy to see Ji Yeon that she cooked them some dinner. After they ate, Ji Yeon told Ji Eun to wait in her room. She was going to help Ji Eun's mother clean up.

~~~Ji Yeon POV~~~

When she was positive that Ji Eunw as out of earshot, she quickly turned to to JI Eun's umma.

"Umma.." Ji Yeon whispered. She felt weird calling her that. But the woman always insisted that she call her that because she thought of Ji Yeon like an actual daughter. Ji Eun's mother turned around.

"Me and JI Eun are going out to meet Wooyoung later. Tonight's going to be their first date..." she told her. Umma nodded.

"Okay. Do you want me to help get you guys ready?" but Ji Yeon shook her head.

"It's okay. I have it all ready."

~~~

A few minutes later, Ji Yeon entered her room.

"Ready?" Ji Eun looked at her bewildered.

"For what?" Ji Yeon smiled.

"You'll see..." She went over to her backpack and pulled out a plastic bag. Inside the bag was a dress. Ji Eun's eyes widened.

"Yah, isn't this too much for a night out for the two of us?" But Ji Yeon ignored her.

"Just put them on." she handed Ji Eun a dress and Ji Eun did as told.

(The dress that Ji Eun's wearing is what she's wearing! I know...it's too much....><)

Ji Eun looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ji Yeon..." But her best friend had already pushed her out of her room. When they exited, her umma had taken a picture.

"Umma?" Ji Eun looked at her mother confused. Her umma suddenly realized what she did.

"Oh..I was just...have fun tonight!" she hugged Ji Eun and let Ji Yeon pull Ji Eun outside. It took them a while, but they rode the bus over to the resturant. Ji Eun frowned.

"Why didn't you wear a dress too?" Ji Eun looked at her best friend. She was still wearing her school outfit. But again, Ji Yeon didn't answer. She pulled her towards the door. They entered the place and Ji Yeon dragged her over to a couple table.

"Wait here, okay? I'll be back!" she told her and then she ran to the bathroom. Ji Eun smiled and relaxed her shoulders. Maybe Ji Yeon chose this time to change into her outfit. She waited a few minutes for her to return but the time never came. Then she felt someone cover her eyes.

"Um, Ji Yeon?" the voice laughed.

"Do I sound like a girl to you?" Ji Eun turned around surprised. Behind her, Wooyoung had changed out of his school uniform and into a tuxedo.

 

"W-What are you doing here?" she stammered. She felt her cheeks blush. Wooyoung smiled at her. Giving her a peck on the cheek, he handed her a bouquet of flowers.

"For our first date."