A New Motivation

I Think I Love You...?

I feel like I'm upsetting you guys. :( But I'm going to think positive! Keep reading, and tell me what you think!

 

Ji Eun walked in her class, with Ji Yeon beside her. She searched the room until she spotted her boyfriend sitting in his seat. A lot of girls were circling him and giggling. Ji Eun's eyes narrowed, and she cleared . The girls looked up from giggling and suddenly realized what they were doing. They lowered their gaze and walked away from Wooyoung's desk. Wooyoung too looked back at her, he grinned at her, but Ji Eun glared at him. She stomped over to her seat, not meeting his gaze. Hmph, flirting with some girls and you think you're going to get away with it? Tch, you wish. Ji Yeon managed to giggle herself when Wooyoung looked down frowning. He tapped her shoulder, but Ji Eun pretended she didn't take notice. He tapped her again. This time, Ji Eun looked at him. He was putting on a pouty face.

 

(Aww! He's so adorable! ^^)

Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Yah, stop it." she smacked his head playfully. "I was just playing with you. I know you wouldn't do that." she admitted laughing. Wooyoung smiled.

"It always works." he winked at her. Then Ji Yeon rolled her eyes.

"Sure..." Wooyoung glanced at her.

"Yah, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your T-ara unnies?" But Ji Yeon shook her head.

"Nope! They told me I could come here to study more." she shrugged. Just then Ms. Kang entered the room.

"Good morning class." she said in a monotone voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all replied.

"Before we start, I have an annoucement to make." she placed her hands on her desk. "Some producers will be coming to the school soon to look around at some of our talented kids here." There was a gasp followed by a wave of whispers.

"--and we will be hosting a showcase for them." she continued. "Whoever joins that showcase, must not already be in a group." she moved eyes over to Wooyoung and Ji Yeon. Wooyoung waved, as if he didn't know what she meant. Ji Eun smiled. You're always looking for a laugh, Wooyoung.

"And please to remember that you are being judges while you are performing, so I do recommend to try really hard in this performance."

"--You can do duets, and group performances, but the producers will be looking at each person to see who shines out the most." she said.

~~~

Once class was over, Wooyoung, Ji Eun, and Ji Yeon were the last ones to leave.

"So are you going to join it?" Ji Yeon asked Ji Eun. But Ji Eun shook her head.

"Why?!" Wooyoung and Ji Yeon said at the same time and when they realized it, they both looked at eachother weirdly. Ji Eun laughed.

"Because...I don't even have a song ready to perform" Ji Eun argued. Ji Yeon rolled her eyes.

"Ji Eun! For goodness sakes! You're an awesome singer! And a pretty good songwriter! I'm sure you can make a song up by the showcase!" she glanced at Wooyoung. He stared at her, but he read her expression. 'Help me here!' it said.

"Yeah, Ji Eun. And I can help you get some inspiration." he said. Ji Yeon nodded.

"Me too!" Wooyoung noticed how excited she was. She really wanted Ji Eun to do this. What a good friend.

Ji Eun looked at them in defeat. "Fine, fine. I'll do it!" Ji Yeon jumped for joy.

"But I'm not promising anything good." Just then, someone laughed in the distance. They looked over to who it was. Hee Young appeared out of nowhere. A dry smile crossed her face.

"Your songs were never that good anyway." she retorted. Her arms were crossed. Wooyoung stepped in front of Ji Eun.

"Yah, who gave you permission to say that?" he spat. Unlike all the other Wooyoung-crazy girls in the school, Hee Young didn't change her expression when he scolded her.

"What? I'm just speaking what I think. Is that a wrong thing?"

"Yes! If we all know that it's a liee." Ji Yeon jumped in. Hee Young rolled her eyes.

"Ji Eun won the Talent show. How do you explain that?" Wooyoung said.

"The Talent show are for amateurs who have no confidence in their talent. And I didn't even join because I know that I have talent." she scoffed. Wooyoung was about to object, but Hee Young interrupted him.

"Yah, Ji Eun. You're going to let your friends stick up to you? Why? You don't have anything to argue about because you know that I'm speaking the truth?"

~~~

Ji Eun felt her blood turn hot. Who does she think she is? She stepped toward Hee Young, and in surprise she stepped back.

"I'm letting my friends stick up for me, because I know that they're speaking the truth." she spat. "I don't want to hurt your feelings when I start talking about how your voice sounds like." Hee Young's mouth fell open. Ji Eun saw her eyes start to water. But she didn't back down.

"We'll just see about that." she wiped her eyes. "Whoever gets chosen at the showcase, will be superior to the other. The loser has to drop out of the school and find some other school." She took her hand out. Ji Eun took it and they shook.

"Deal." Ji Eun felt the stares from Wooyoung and Ji Yeon. But she didn't mind them now. Hee Young had gone past her line. But she was a little worried. Drop out of school? What about Wooyoung and Ji Yeon? She couldn't let that happen. She has to win. Wooyoung turned her around to face him. She saw the worried look he had on his face.

"Look, you wanted me to join the showcase right?" she said, trying to sound innocent.

"But not have a challenge!" he scolded her. Ji Eun frowned.

"So you think I'm going to lose!" she let go of Wooyoung's grip. Ji Yeon grabbed her arm.

"No, Ji Eun. It's not like that..." she explained.

"I'm just worried. I don't want to lose you." he finished. He looked down ashamed. Ji Eun sighed.

"I know...sorry. I'm a little scared too." she admitted. Ji Yeon shook her head.

"Don't be. Because we all know that you're going to win. And we'll definitely help." Ji Eun nodded, smiling at her friends' support. She loved them, and she wasn't going to lose them. She was going to get picked.

 

Okay...so this is a pretty intense chapter. Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys something. Hee Young isn't really a korean singer or anything. I just made her up. But you can picture her as like...a meanie. Anyways...

What do you guys think? Comment and subscribe! ^^ Kamsahamnida~~~<3