Inviting her over? Step 2

I Think I Love You...?

  Wooyoung jumped when he heard his phone bleep. It was Saturday morning, the day of the party. He felt for his phone and found it under his pillow. He read the screen: 1 new message. He sat up and stared at the screen's sender. He didn't have it in his contacts. He opened the message and it read:

Wooyoung,

Can you pick me up at my house?

Ji Eun.

His heart did a somersalt. He texted back:

Sure, text me your address. I'll pick you up at 6pm.

~~~

Ji Eun looked through her closet for an outfit to wear for the party, but she couldn't find one!

"What am I going to wear!" she complained to herself. There was a knock on her door.

"Come in..." she said. Her mother entered her room. Ji Eun's first thought was, he's here!

"I'll be there! Tell him to wait!" she said and quickly looked through her closet again.

"Aigoo, Ji Eun. He's not here yet. Calm down." her mother assured her.

"Then why'd you come?" Ji Eun asked. Still looking through her closet.

"I thought you might be looking for something to wear. Behind her back, her mother pulled out a dress. Ji Eun gasped.

"Mom...it's not that important you don't have to lend me a dress." but her mother smiled.

"This isn't mine. This is yours. I bought it a few years ago, but it didn't fit you so I kept it." Then Ji Eun remembered the dress. It was a few years ago, her mother and her had gone shopping together and had bought eachother outfits and her mother had bought her this, but yet it was still big for Ji Eun. She had thought her mother had returned it right after.

"Oh, thank you Mom!" she went up and hugged her mother. Her mother laughed.

"Oh its okay. Now come one, he's coming."

~~~

Wooyoung checked his watch. 6:00pm.

"Where is she?" he said. He went up to the door and was about to ring it, when it opened. He quickly retrieved his hand.

"Oh, hi. I was just about to--" but he stopped and stared in awe.

 tumblr_ky1dnl4kDT1qahihlo1_500.jpg

(Just pretend Ji Eun is in this dress)

"I know it's too simple...or too much...but.." Ji Eun stammered feeling the hem of her dress.

"No...it's perfect." he held out a hand and smiled. "C'mon, we're going to be late."

~~~

When we got to the party, it was filled with people dancing and singing. Wooyoung brought her to a room and Ji Eun was about to faint. Inside were all the 2Pm oppas.

"Oh my gosh! It's...it's..." she couldn't speak. Junsu came up to her and smiled.

"Calm down. It's 2PM. You must be Ji Eun right?" he took her hand. "It's an honor to meet you." he was about to kiss her hand, but Wooyoung stopped them.

"Yah, calm yourself. You still have 300 other girls to please." Wooyoung scolded. Junsu glared at him playfully.

"Tch, so protective over his girlfriend." Junsu commented, but Ji Eun flinched at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Oh I'm not his--"

"Yeah we all know. Junsu is just being a dummy." Taecyeon oppa reassured her. She nodded shyly.

"Yah, Ji Eun. Can you sing for us later?" Chansung pleaded.

"How did you know I could..sing?" Ji Eun asked curious. Wooyougn stepped in.

"They were at the Talent show." he explained. Ji Eun opened . "But I brought them secretly so that nobody would be able to see them."

"Oh...okay." she said. She didn't know what to say. 2PM saw her sing? She smiled. Taecyeon broke her thoughts.

"Enjoy the party! We need to perform for our fans here. I'll see you later." he said. The others followed his lead.

"Don't forget to sing for us!" Chansung said before he left with the others. Once they left, Ji Eun smacked Wooyoung's arm.

"Ouch! What was that for!" Wooyoiung said rubbing his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me that 2PM was watching my performance? And that they wanted me to sing!"

"Okay, sorry about not telling you, but honestly I didn't know that they were planning to let you sing." Wooyoung said.

"Aish! What's wrong with you! I don't even know what to sing!" she whined. Wooyoung stared at her not saying anything.

"Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?" Ji Eun said. Wooyoung smiled.

"Nothing, it's just funny to see you complain like this. Just sing the sing you sang at the Talent Show. I'm sure they won't mind." Ji Eun sighed.

"Yeah I guess they wouldn't." she smiled. "C'mon, let's enjoy your party."

~~~

Wooyoung did have fun at that party that they had. He and Ji Eun hung out all night. And when it was time for her to sing, she did. And it was just as beautiful as her other performance. After the party, Wooyoung sent her home.

"Tonight was fun." Ji Eun concluded. "Thanks for inviting me!" She was about to go back inside, when Wooyoung called out.

"Yah, so what's the first thing you want me to do for you?" Ji Eun stared at him bewildered.

"What?"

"Remember our deal?" he reminded her. Then Ji Eun remembered.

"Oh...you don't have to do that. I'm just going to feel bad for letting you serve me like that" she said. Wooyoung shrugged.

"Okay...see you later." he waved and went back in his car. Ji Eun waved until Wooyoung had turned the corner. This was a fun night. I hope we can do it again.

~~~

When Wooyoung returned home, everybody was still cleaning up.

"Yah, did you semd her a good-bye kiss home?" Junho asked him. Wooyoung rolled his eyes.

"No. We're not even dating." he said, picking up some empty cups.

"Oh...okay. Yah, sorry that Nickhun couldn't come tonight" That's when Wooyoung remembered. Nickhun was supposed to come tonight...

"Why didn't he anyway?" he asked. Junho shrugged.

"He said that he had some other plans..." Wooyoung stared at him. Other plans? Tch, too bad. He could've seen Ji Eun.

"Oh okay. Whatever." Junho looked at him surprised, but Wooyoung didn't answer. If Nickhun didn't have time for hanging out, then why would Wooyoung care? That's his fault.