Taeyeon...meet Ji Eun.

I Think I Love You...?

Omg! I haven't updated in forever! I'm so sorry guys!~~Or whoever is still supporting me anyway... -_-

Anyway, enjoy this chappie! And since barely anybody commnted and voted, I have to stick with Yoo Seung Ho&Ji Yeon <3

 

___________________________________

Wooyoung felt his blood turn cold. His heart stopped beating for a split second. He couldn't believe it. She was here? How? When? Why?

She waved her hand in front of his face. "Yah, oppa! You look like you've seen a ghost." she commented. Wooyoung begged to himself,I wish I was...His brain triggered the horrible memory. Okay, so they weren't actually dating. Seriously, it didn't even seem like they were to him. It was a few years ago. Back then, Wooyoung didn't care for finding his match as much as he did now. All he did was date them...then sooner or later, he'd let them go. It was that simple. He never had deep feelings for any of them. And Taeyeon was unfortunately was of his victims. Except the weird thing was...he hadn't broken her heart...yet. One night, SNSD was invited to one of 2pm's parties. Wooyoung had met Taeyeon there. And unfortunately, Taeyeon had a huge crush on Wooyoung. When they were all gathered up, the SNSD girls suggested they play truth or dare. 2pm agreed. By this time, all of SNSD and 2pm knew about Taeyeon's secret crush. When Yoona spun the bottle, it landed on Wooyoung. She asked him truth or dare. Wooyoung was going to say truth, but his hyungs had urged him to pick dare, so he did. Without hesitation, Yoona said, "Ask Taeyeon out and be her boyfriend." Shocked, Wooyoung hesitated, but was pressured by everyone else. He ended up asking Taeyeon out and naturally, she said yes. Ever since then, Wooyoung had been Taeyeon's "boyfriend", but he never tried to act like it. He didn't take it seriously, because he knew what the result would be. After a few weeks, Wooyoung was ready to break their relationship, but before he was going to, SNSD had already left for Japan and would be gone for a while. Taeyeon probably thought that they were still dating, but to Wooyoung and 2pm, the relationship was dead. He had promised that they next time he'd see her, he would declare their relationship was over, but that day never came, 'til now.

Wooyoung was still staring at her, speechless. To Taeyeon, she must be flattered and thinks that he's checking her out, but he was doing nothing of the sort! Finally he cleared his throat.

"Um, Taeyeon? Wow, long time no see." he muttered. She smiled, he could tell she was trying to act cute. Tch, you're never going to be as adorable as Ji Eun.

"Yup! Sorry about leaving without saying anything. It was a surprise for us too and when we came back we were still extra busy. So I couldn't go and look for you." her eyebrows rose. "But I was expecting you to search for me. Because--you know--you miss your girlfriend!" she went over and hugged him. Wooyoung stiffened. Who does she think she is, to think that they were still dating after all these years! He quickly shrugged her off.

"Um...Taeyeon. About that. I don't think--"

"We could hang out? Oh, it's okay oppa! I'll just text you or something when I'm free. What's your number?" she took out her phone ready to dial a number. Wooyoung sighed and pushed her phone away. Here goes.

"Look Taeyeon. I have to tell you something--" But a honk of a car interrupted him. He turned to see Taecyeon's car drive over to them. When he saw Taecyeon notice Taeyeon, his jaw dropped. Taeyeon noticed Taecyeon too. Her face lit up.

"Taecyeon oppa! Annyeong! Do you remember me?" she waved. Taecyeon put on a fake smile.

"Of course...how could I forget..." his eyes moved to Wooyoung and Wooyoung understood.

"Taeyeon-ah. I have to go. We have...er...errnads to run. Bye." Quickly, he rushed inside Taecyeon's car and ignored her request for his number. Once they were a block away from her, Wooyoung sighed heavily. Taecyeon whistled.

"Woah, never thought to see her again..." he said. Wooyoung glared at him.

"Yah, you can't blame her." he smacked his hand on his forehead. "She still thinks I'm with her..." Taecyeon's eyes widened.

"Still?"

"Yes, still! Yah, if you didn't beg me and annoy me about her years ago, this wouldn't have happened!" he snapped at him. Taecyeon frowned.

"Wooyoung, sorry. I was still reckless back then. I didn't control my actions and was so childish. It wasn't out fault she was so in love with you."

"Aish! Don't even say it! I can't bear to hear her saying 'I love you' to my face..." his eyebrows crinkled.

"Yah, I thought you were going to tell her.."

"I was!" Wooyoung spat. "But you kindly interrupted." He covered his face with his hands.

"What am I going to do about Ji Eun? What'll she think? What was Taeyeon say to her?"

"Relax! You didn't say anything about Ji Eun to Taeyeon yet, did you?" Wooyoung shook his head. "Then it's all good. Everything will be fine." But honestly, Wooyoung felt that deep down, everything was not fine.

~~~

Ji Eun and Ji Yeon headed into the school together. Last night, they had been working on Ji Eun's new song and all they needed was Wooyoung's help to analyze and stuff.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Ji Eun asked nervously. Ji Yeon scoffed.

"Of course he will! He supports everything you do and I doubt that he'll not like this song you made." Ji Yeon urged. Ji Eun nodded smiling. They continued to search for him until they found his locker. As usual, it was full of love noted from girls who still are waiting for him. Ji Eun rolled her eyes. She took a note and read it:

Wooyoung-oppa! I'm going to keep fighting for you! It read. Ji Eun shivered. Keep fighting for him? Suddenly, she felt strong hands lift her up in the air. She yelped. When she reached the ground again, she found Wooyoung behind her grinning.

"Annyeong yeobo!" he smiled. Ji Eun couldn't help but giggle. She playfully hit his arm.

"Yah! Don't ever do that again! And we're not married yet Wooyoung. Don't call me yeobo." she scolded, and she laughed when he pouted at her. Then he put his hands on his hips.

"So what are you doing at my locker?" he asked. Ji Eun handed him the sheets of paper she had been holding.

"To give you these, oppa. We finished writing the lyrics. I want you to read it and tell me if they're decent." he took the papers smirking.

"These? Decent? Please, these will be great!" he hugged her again. Ji Eun grinned, and took his hug openly, but suddenly a girl screamed.

"Yah! Let go of my oppa!" the voice snapped. Just then, a strong hand grabbed Wooyoung and pulled them apart. Ji Eun stared in awe. What is she doing? Is she one of those fans still after my Wooyoung? Ji Eun bubbled on the inside.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Ji Eun reached out for Wooyoung's arm, but the girl snatched him away.

"I'm trying to save my relationship with my boyfriend." the girl argued. Ji Eun's eyes widened, then she laughed. She is one of those crazy fans who thinks they're dating Wooyoung.

~~~Taeyeon...~~~

She laughed at her. Hmph! Who does she think she is? Taeyeon looked over at Wooyoung to see that he was just standing there staring at the girl who was laughing. He looked...scared. But why? Who was this girl to him? Earlier she saw them hugging! What was he doing?!

She faced him. "Wooyoung-oppa! Tell this girl that she is messing with the wrong girl and that she shouldn't start thinking that she's yours! Because we all know who he's going out with." she turned at glared at the girl, but she just stood there. She had stopped laughing, and had turned serious, her wides narrowing.

"What is she talking about?" the girl who was standing next to the girl who hugged my oppa. But the other girl, put her hands in front of ther and stopped her.

"Ji Yeon...let me handle this..." Then the girl looked at Wooyoung then at Taeyeon. Then she focused on Wooyoung.

"Um, can you please explain why this carazy fan thinks that your her boyfriend?" she said firmly at Wooyoung. Taeyeon gasped.

"Yah! I'm not crazy! And it's true! I'm his girlfriend, Taeyeon." The girl's eyes widened. And the other girl--Ji Yeon?--had her mouth wide open. Finally, Wooyoung snapped back to reality. He let go of Taeyeon's grip and looked at the other girl.

"Ji Eun..let me explain..."

"Please! Go ahead!" her eyes were watering. What was she feeling about Wooyoung? Why is she so upset about Taeyeon together with Wooyoung? He sighed, and he looked at Taeyeon. Her heart thumped. He hadn't looked at this way since...he was forced to go out with her. Taeyeon suddenly felt her heart sinking.

"Taeyeon, I was going to tell you this when I saw you at the library--"

"You saw her at the library?!" the girl shrieked, but that Ji Yeon girl was holding her down. Wooyoung continued.

"--That when I asked you out a long time ago...that was forced. I didn'treally want to go out with you." Taeyeon felt a rock form in her stomach.

"What do you--" Wooyoung stopped her.

"I was going to break up with you the day you left for Japan...but you were already gone. And years passed that...I soon forgot about you. So...I made a promise to myself that I would break up with you personally when I see you again...but...I didn't get to 'til now." he took her hands which were now shaking. She saw the girl who was holding her temper flinch as she saw this.

"Taeyeon. I'm sorry. But it's over between us." Taeyeon knew it. She knew that she was going to say that.

"You...you...jerk! You...you..." her eyes filled with tears, and she choked on them. She felt her cheeks burn bright red. He had embarassed her! He had...broken her heart! Suddenly, the world turned pitch black.

~~~

Omg! I don't know about you guys but I think this is a pretty intense chappie! But also very boring...if that makes any sense. Anyway, sorry if there wasn't any Ji Yeon POVs, I had to focus on Taeyeon for a while :) Poor Taeyeon unnie... ;( I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that...

So...anyway. Comment and subscribe! MilkyCoupleFighting~~Kamsahamnida <3