Welcome Back?

I Think I Love You...?

Ji Eun sat on the floor motionless, not caring about other people staring at her and laughing at her. Even though Wooyoung was with her yesterday with her mom, she still felt a little sad. She had never known that her mother had heart problems and it hurt Ji Eun's heart to find out that she's been going to the hospital for the past three months without her knowing! Wooyoung stood in front of her, his face bewildered. Ji Eun slightly smiled. Wooyoung has been with her and watching over her and even coming to her house once in a while to check on her, and Ji Eun really appreciated it.

"Yah, you look like you're half-alive. Get up." he held out his hand, but Ji Eun shook it away.

"I'm too...uh...lazy..." Ji Eun lied. She felt bad for not telling him, but she guessed that he would figure it out soon.

"Ji Eun, I'm not going to let you miss class." And suddenly he lifted her off the ground and carried her in his arms.

"Wooyoung! Let go! This is embarassing!" she complained, hiding her face from the eyes that were watching them.

"Oh, now you think that this is embarassing." he set her down gently and held out his hand. "Are you coming to class? Or am I going to force you?" Ji Eun looked from his hand to his face. She waved the hand off.

"I'm going, I'm going..." she mumbled.

~~~

Wooyoung smiled as Ji Eun made her way to class. She was so cute, and when he was carrying her, he too felt the eyes on them, but he didn't care. He had already confessed that he liked her a lot, and he's not going to deny it.

~~~

Ji Eun blushed as people stared when Woyoung and her entered the classroom. She even heard some whispers.

"Are they dating?"

"Wooyoung seems to like her a lot. I'm jealous!"

When Ji Eun finally sat down in her seat, she felt all eyes on her, even Wooyoung's. Why is it like this? Why can't I have a little comfort from a friend and not be seen? She covered her face. And from the corner of her eye, she felt Wooyoung's worried eyes look at her. Oh great, he's not going to protect me now!

~~~

Wooyoung stared helplessly at Ji Eun. What could he do? Everyone was already staring. He stood up and was about to say something, but was interrupted by a voice.

"Can you all just stop staring at her?" Everybody turned, even Ji Eun. A guy who was a little older than Wooyoung, was standing over Ji Eun, as if trying to protect her. Wooyoung's eyes grew wide. Who is this guy and who does he think he is to just go in and stand up to a girl he barely knew?

"Um, who are you?" Wooyoung had the courage to ask him, but he didn't answer. He just stood there, his body blocking Ji Eun from the crowd. Ji Eun looked up and seemed to realize that she was being guarded. She looked at Wooyoung as if she expected for him to be this guy, but when she realized that it wasn't her eyes turned in confusion. After a while, the crowd started to depart and focus on something else, but few still had eyes on the mysterious guy.

"You can stop now." Ji Eun's small voice spoke. The guy too realized that the crowd disappeared and turned to face Ji Eun. And for a split second, there was confusion between them, but then Ji Eun's mouth began to smile.

"Oppa! You're back!" she greeted the guy with a hug and the guy smiled too. Wooyoung's eyes blurred. Was he dreaming this, or was Ji Eun hugging a guy she didn't know? Before he could say anything, Ms. Kang entered the room. Everyone quickly hurried to their seat, except for the new guy. Wooyoung sat down, but his eyes were still on the guy. Ms. Kang noticed the guy who was standing and smiled.

"Class, please welcome our old, but new student, Taeyang!" The class clapped silently. It was obvious that they were still a little iffy on the scene a little while earlier.

~~~

Ji Eun clapped too, and she smiled widely. Taeyang oppa was back! But after a while of clapping, her eyes clouded. Taeyang oppa...was back. As soon as the clapping died, Taeyang sat down in the seat next to Hee Young. Class finally started. The whole time though, Ji Eun was focusing on something else in her mind. The memory of the past between her and Taeyang. But when Ms. kang called on her, that broke her out of her thoughts.

After class was over, Ji Eun led Taeyang toward his next class. Ms. Kang had assigned her to be the guide of Taeyang, because she guessed that he had forgotten about where things were in the school. As Ji Eun walked down the hall, she noticed that Taeyang had been walking extremely close to her. And at last, she couldn't stand it no more. Once they turned the corner, she made sure nobody was watching and then she pulled him over to the side. She stared at him dead in the eye.

"What's with you? Why do you keep getting closer to me?" she snapped at him. But her voice didn't seem to upset Taeyang.

"What's with you? Didn't you miss me? And plus I saved your life in there. Shouldn't you be thankful?" his mouth curled into a smile. Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Okay, thanks for saving me in there. But that also reminded me of what happened last year..." she trailed off. Taeyang seemed to remember too, and his eyes looked away.

"Look I'm sorry about that, but I've changed. I swear! C'mon give me another chance!" he pleaded. But Ji Eun didn't buy it.

"I'm sorry. But I've already moved on. My mom is in the hospital. And she didn't even know about..us. So I suggest you stop." she concluded. She gave him his schedule back and left. As she was walking, she noticed tow pairs of eyes on her. One was Taeyang, who was watching her. And another...she looked to where she thought the eyes were, but saw nobody.

"Ji Eun you're imagining things." she mentally slapped herself, and continued down the hall to her next class.

~~~~Quick Taeyang POV~~~~

He watched her go, even when she flinched at something, but continued to walk.

"Ji Eun...I'm going to keep trying you know..." he muttered under his breath. He took the piece of paper, and looked for the room of his next class.

~~~

Wooyoung breathed heavily, as he quickly hid before Ji Eun could see him staring at her. '...that also reminded me of what happened last year...' What happened last year? Wooyoung's heart sank. He had thoughts on what it would be, but he didn't want to think that way. He heard something, and he crept closer to the voice. He realized it was coming from Taeyang.

"...I'm going to keep trying you know..." he had muttered as if he didn't want anyone to hear, but Wooyoung had heard him. His brain started to clam up. Was there something going on with those two?