News Flash

I Think I Love You...?

Ji Yeon POV

He sat down next to me. I could smell his cologne. It was the same one he used before. I took a deep breath, inhaling the sweet scent. I looked at his face. He looked so handsome. I wonder why I feel so...weird on the inside. I shook the feeling away and smiled. "So..what's up?" I said.

"Um...well. I have to tell you something..." he said, his face crumpling. I creased my eyebrow, looking concerned.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" he turned towards me. His looks again blew me away.

"No, it's just...I don't want us to be more than frinds...until we get our past behind us..." he said softly. I felt happy that he wanted us to be more than friends! Or I heard that wrong. But I also felt confused. Our past?

"What do you mean?" I stared at him in even more bewilderment. He sighed.

"You don't remember do you?" I shook my head. He turned away.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you...but that would be mean....but you don't remember so it shoudn't matter right? But still..." he kept saying to himself. I tilted my head off to the side.

"Tell me what?" he faced her again.

"You really want me to bring back those old memories to you?" I thought about it for a while. What is he talking about? Well, it couldn't hurt to know right? I just nodded slowly, still not sure. For a while he just stared at me. I felt my cheeks turn red. What is he going to do? Without another thought, I saw him lean into me. His lips slowly crashing into mine. My eyes widened. What? W-What is he d-doing...not that I hate it, but he just stole my first kiss! Wait, I feel like I have already got a kiss from him...is that weird? After a minute of his lips on mine, he pulled away, leaving me the color of a tomato.

"W-what was that for?" I stammered. he looked at me again, with a face that said 'You-still-don't-get-it?'

"You still don't remember?!" he snapped. I jumped at his voice. Why is he shouting at me!? Then I glared at him.

"Can you stop this and just tell me! I don't remember okay! What don't you understand!" I yelled at him. Puffs of air filed out of my mouth as I spoke.

"That day! I-I kissed you! I went out with you for like twenty-four hours! Then I broke your heart! Are you this stupid!" Tears welled up in my eyes. What?! Then I remembered. In sixth grade...my crush on him...my birthday...that kiss. 

"Y-you...I-I...remember..." I stuttered. I couldn't believe it. I had totally forgotten. Why didn't I remember? And Ji Eun...she probably knew about him when I told her at the meeting place...she didn't want to hurt my feelings....but...

I couldn't take it any longer. When I looked up at him again, there was a worried stricken look on his face. Why is he worried?! If he knew about this...why is he still talking to me! And...us being more than friends! I stood up and started to walk away from him. But I felt his hand grab my wrist. I wrenched it away.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped.

"I knew you would act like this! That's why I wanted to talk to you before we talk about our relationship..." he explained.

"Our relationship?! Oh my gosh...I can't believe I've forgotten that day! And...what you did to me! Ugh, I don't want to see you!" I was ran away from him. The tears that formed in my eyes rolled down my cheeks. I don't want to see you...I don;t want to see him! I kept repeating in my head. All of sudden, I felt as if I was the only one in this world. An empty hole formed in my stomach. I heard car horns...the skidding of tires...a scream...my heart started to beat faster and faster...a felt a force push me over. I opened my eyes. I saw his face just inches from mine. Then I realized that I was on top of him.

"Yah! Seung Ho! What do you think you're doing!" I yelled as I lefted myself off the ground. He tried to get up, but yelped in pain.

"Ouch...my back..."he moaned painfully. I looked at him. Is he...hurt? I gulped. What happened? But without thinking about it any further, I helped him up. I placed his arm over my shoulder. He scrunched his face in pain.

"Yah, I'm taking you to the hospital.." I said softly. He moaned an answer. I looked arounf frantically. Hospital...hospital... I started to walk, and saw him limp. Aish...what happened? I feel so stupid! I closed my eyes trying to remember. I felt all alone...the car's horns...tires skidding to a stop...then my eyes flickered open. He saved me! Again! I bit my lip. Omo...my stupid self...look what I've done! I looked around again hoping to see a hospital and then I saw a glimpse of what looked like a police car. I waved my arms.

"Help! Please! Someone's injured!"

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I washed the dishes while umma pushed Taeyeon into the guest room. Through the whole dinner, Taeyeon had been kissing my umma's ! And my umma didn't even notice! Aish...why did I get myself into this.. I scowled to myself. When I was done, I walked into the guest room, finding my umma helping Taeyeon onto the bed. I looked at her sadly. She looked so tired. I decided to say something.

"Umma...you should go rest. I'll, er, take care of Taeyeon..." Both of them looked over at me. Taeyeon put on a scowl, and umma a worried look.

"Are you sure?" she asked. Taeyeon huffed.

"Yeah, are you sure?" she growled. When umma looked at her in confusion. Taeyeon brightened. "I'm just teasing her, umma." I winced at the word. Umma? Who gave her permission to call her that?! I just nodded stiffly.

"Okay, I'm going to get ready for bed. Goodnight girls." she greeted. Then left the room.

"Goodnight!" We both answered. Once it was clear, Taeyeon focused her gaze on me.

"What do you want, freak." I smirked.

"What's with the names? This is my house." Taeyeon just admired her nails.

"Whatever. I might as well got to Wooyoung's--"

"Nevermind Taeyeon. I was just going to tell you something." I interrupted. I didn't need her teases now. She looked at me expectantly. "I know what you're doing." she raised a brow.

"What?"

"I know you're trying to kiss up to the people I love." Now she was the one to smirk at me.

"Like who? Who'd love you?" she teased. But I ignored her nasty comment.

"My umma. And who gave you the right to call her that anyway!" she giggled at my growl.

"Your mother herself, duh. I kissed up to her enough for her to give me permission." she grinned. "Anyway, who else loves you?" she challenged.

"Wooyoung!" I spat. Taeyeon gaped.

"You think he loves you?" she chuckled. "You wish, princess."

"You wish that he would love you. And blackmailing me won't do anything." I said. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. We'll just see who he'll pick in the end." she winked. "Now leave. I don't need to see your hideous face before I go to sleep." she snapped, waving her hand. Tch, this girl. How will she get on the bed? Idiot.

"It's not over." Then I turned around and headed for my room. But I was surprised when I stepped out of the room.

~~~

Taeyeon POV

When she left, I heaved a sigh.

"She is going to be so easy to fool around with." she said to herself. Cautiously, I stayed silent for a moment. I don't want to be caught, you know. There were a few muffling sounds, before dead silence. I heard a door slam close. I got up from the wheelchair, looking around. This place...is so shabby-looking and...old. Ugh, Wooyoung how could you fall for a girl like Ji Eun? I thought to myself. Seriously, that guy has some bad taste. He could've had me, but no. Had to choose the poorer one. What a life, he's going to have with her. I laid on the bed. It was surprisingly comfortable. I lay in thought.

"I know what you're doing..." Ji Eun had said. Tch, no you don't. You don't know what's coming, Ji Eun. Lying down, she realized that she had to do something before she went to sleep. She pulled out her phone and clicked on 1. It speed-dialed to Wooyoung. Yup, Wooyoung will always be number one on my watch, unless I find someone better...Taeyeon laughed to herself. Find someone better than Jang Wooyoung? Puh-lease. There was a pause, then finally a ring. Taeyeon waited. And waited. Finally it went to voice mail. Taeyeon looked at her phone in disgust.

"You ignore me?! Ugh." Taeyeon dropped her phone in front of her. Then she picked it up again. Might as well text him. She typed:

Wooyoung oppa...I need for us to meet. I know you're trying to ignore me. It's not going to work.

Please let me meet you tomorrow after you and Ji Eun go to school.

Taeyeon

She hit send. When she placed her phone back on the bed, she heard a gasp from outside the door. But shrugged it off. Probably the wind...

~~~

Wooyoung POV

I placed my phone on the desk. No way am I talking to Taeyeon. But a few moments later, it bleeped again. Ugh, Taeyeon. Can't you just sleep? I reluctantly grabbed my phone and realized that I had gotten two new messages. One from Ji Eun and one from...Taeyeon. I opened the one from Ji Eun and read it:

Oppa, I can't sleep. R u still awake? If ur not, that's okay.

Love you Oppa!

Ji Eun

I smiled at the text. Ji Eun is just too cute. I quickly typed back:

No, I'm still awake.

Love you too. Wooyoung Oppa.

Then I scrolled down. The message from Taeyeon was still there. I ran my hands through my hair. What do you want now, Taeyeon? I opened the message and read it. Ugh, really?! What's with this girl. Then it bleeped again. Expecting Ji Eun, I opened the message, but it was from Taeyeon:

Oppa, I know that ur hesitant about this. But I need to talk to you. It's important.

Plz, Taeyeon.

~~~

 

What will Wooyoung do? And who was outside the guest room when Ji Eun and Taeyeon were talking? Was that the same person who was the 'wind'? And what will happen to Ji Yeon and Seung Ho?

LOL OMO suspicions and suspense! I put in a Ji Yeon and Seung Ho moment because I realized that I haven't been talking about their 'relationship'. You will be hearing from them a lot soon :)

Comment and sunscribe! Kamsahamnidaaa :))