Melodic Arts Highschool

I Think I Love You...?

"Oh! A talent show!" a girl says.

"Are you going to join?" a boy asks.

"Duh! Who wouldn't?" a girl says.

As soon as the crowd left. Ji Eun stepped forward and took a look at the poster. She adjusted her glasses and read:

Melodic Arts holds its Annual Talent Show!

Join and show us what you got!

She felt goosebumps form on her arm. A talent show! Should I join? She asked herself. Then snapped back to reality. Ji Eun! Wake up! Nobody wants to hear you sing... Sighing she walked away from the poster and lifted her satchel bag higher on her shoulder. She stared at he poster for an extra secind then left for class.

~~~

"We love you! Thank you! Good night!" Taecyeon announced to the crowd and then left with the others. 2PM headed toward their dressing room and relaxed.

"Wow, that was fun." Chansung commented. Wooyoung snorted.

"Yeah yeah. It was just like any other concert." he gulped down some water given to him by a fan.

Chansung glared at him. "Have some more respect for your fans Wooyoung."

"Yeah, what's up with you lately?" Junho said. When Wooyoung didn't reply Junso said, "It's the girl thing remember?"

"Yah! No it's not!" Wooyoung snapped.

"Yah! Wooyoung, don't talk like that." Taecyeon said.

Wooyoung turned away. "Well, it isn't."

"Sure..." Ever since Nickhun got married with his 'We Got Married' partner, Victoria, Wooyoung had told the rest of 2PM that he wanted to find a girl too. Why didn't he have one anyway? Couldn't he have that kind of commitment too? Junsu went up to Wooyoung and patted his back.

"Hey, if you want to find your match that bad, why don't you just got o a place where a lot of girls are." Wooyoung shrugged this off.

"And where is that?" he retorted. When nobody replied Wooyoung sighed. "See? Exactly." 

After a while of silence, Taecyeon spoke.

"A school." he said.

"What?" the rest of the group looked at him confused. Even Wooyoung gave him a weird look.

"I already went to school." Wooyoung told him. Taecyeon laughed.

"Yeah I know. But I mean, you should go and meet a girl there."

"Why?" Wooyoung asked suddenly interested.

"Well, it is a good place to go to study and meet someone. I mean I had my first kiss in highschool..." Chansung, Junho and Junsu stared at him in awe.

"Yah! You never told me this!" Chansung said. But Taecyeon ignored him.

"And besides. Ever since we made our debut, you never really got to study. This is a good time to do that."

"Yeah right..." Wooyoung said, but when he looked at the rest of the group they looked like they really wanted to help him. With a sigh he nodded.

"Aish, whatever. Everybody loves Wooyoung. Who wouldn't?" Taecyeon smiled.

"That's the spirit. Yah, just give it a year. And if it doesn't work then you can be mad at me all you want."

"Make him walk around in his underwear!" Junho suggested.

"Yah!" Taecyeon said to Junho. But Wooyoung laughed.

"Okay, you'll have to do something for me if it doesn't work out..." And Taecyeon and Wooyoung shook on it.

~~~

Ji Eun knocked on the door of her house. A few seconds later, her mother opened the door. Ji Eun greeted her.

"Ah! Ji Eun! How was school?" her mother asked.

"It was good..." Ji Eun replied.

"Yah, did you meet a boy?"

"Mom!" Ji Eun stared at her. Her mother laughed.

"Aish, I guess I'm being too...forward. Have you made any friends?" When Ji Eun didn't reply, her mother sighed. Everytime Ji Eun came home, her mom would always greet her with all these questions. And everyday it would be the same answer.

"Ji Eun, you have to open up. I don't want you to be so alone in school!" her mother scolded. Ji Eun sighed.

"Yes, I know. Sorry Mother..." she bowed her head.

"Ah, Ji Eun its okay. I just want you to find a boy already..."

"Mom, I have no intention of getting a boyfriend and I probably won't get one anyway..."

"Don't talk like that! Ji Eun you are truly beautiful. You just don't know it." her mother assured her.

Ji Eun nodded. "Okay, I'll try again tomorrow." Her mother smiled. "I'm going up" she said.

Her mom nodded. "I'll call you when dinner's ready."

When Ji Eun reached her room she instantly fell on her bed. Mom, how will you ever understand that nobody will like me? she rolled on her back. Well, I might as well try for her, right? She grabbed her satchel and started to do her homework.

~~~

Wooyoung sat in a chair outside of the Principal's office and waited. A few seconds later, a group of girls walked past and started to giggle. Wooyoung sighed. This was the fifth time that a group of girls had passed him. The second group had asked for his autograph. He covered his face. Aish! Why did I agree to this! I'm never going to find that one and only now. Then Taecyeon walked out of the office followed by the principal. The manager couldn't come today, so Taecyeon agreed to come with him to sign up for school.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Wooyoung bowed to the principal. The principal chuckled.

"Ah, Wooyoung you have such good manners. I'm looked forward to the year with you." With a shake of his hand, the principal went back into his office. Taecyeon handed him a sheet of paper.

"What's this?" Wooyoung asked.

"It's your schedule." he pointed to his first class. "Go to this room first and then the next." Wooyoung waved him away.

"Yah, I know. I'll see you later. Don't be late." Then Taecyeon left. He looked back at the paper and sighed.

"Melodic Arts High, here I come."

~~~

Ji Eun walked into the school and looked up at the time. I'm late! she slapped her forehead.

"Great, so much for making friends." she said. She started to walk, but someone bumped into her, which caused her to drop her books.

"Yah!" she yelled frustrated. She bent down to pick up her books. And a hand reached down and touched her shoulder. She looked up and almost fainted.

~~~

He tapped her shoulder ready to yell in her face too. Who does she think she is to yell at a guy like him like that? When she turned to face him, he stopped himself. How am I going to start out school like this?

"Sorry 'bout that." he said plainly. And then left.

~~~

When he turned his back from her and left, her surprised face disappeared. Why had she been so shocked about a guy who has no manners!

"Yah! Who do you think you are!" she called at him. He stopped in his tracks and turned back at her. Then Ji Eun remembered why she had been so surprised.

"I'm Wooyoung. Who do you think you are?" he snapped.

 

Sorry guys! I don't know much korean, so I'm going to put it in English instead! Just pretend this is the subtitles! :)