INFINITE

Leaving a bestfriend.

After unpacking, your parents told you that they'll be going around Japan with Gongchan's parents, leaving you with MYNAME and the couple. 

"Here's some money for your food and shopping." Your dad gave you 300 dollars. "Take good care of yourself alright. Boys, better take care of her or else!" Your dad pretended to act strict. MYNAME smiled and nodded.

"Well, where do you want to go today?" You tapped your chin. "I really want to see INFINITE, i heard they're in Japan."

JunQ straightened up and pushed Gunwoo away. "INFINITE? You want to see them? Really?" You nodded. "Are you a fan too?" JunQ's smile was ear to ear. "Come on lets go!" He pulled you out the door.

"YAH WAIT FOR US!" The rest of MYNAME ran after you and JunQ. "Oppa ah." Jaerin tugged Gongchan's arm. "Lets go shopping." Gongchan nodded and glanced at your direction one last time before walking the other way.

You reached a shopping mall and looked inside, realising that there was a stage set up in the middle. Many fans were already there and you predicted it was for INFINITE. "We can't see anything like this." JunQ ignored your comment and pulled you through the crowd and towards the back of the stage.

"No entry." Security stopped the 6 of you. "Tell them it's JunQ, tell INFINITE."

 

You couldn't believe your eyes. Infront of you were 7 boys that you never thought you'll meant upclose. "JUNQ AH!" Seongyeol run up to him and gave him a big hug. 

"I MISSED YOU GUYS!" JunQ gave every member a hug. "What are you doing here!" Myungsoo gave him a hug in return. "I came on holiday with my friends."

JunQ turned back and walked over to you and pulled your wrist. He pulled you towards Myungsoo. "Hyung this is ~~~~~." You politely bowed. "Hi."

Six other boys popped out from no where and stood behind Myungsoo. "She's pretty" "No she's beautiful." "MY TYPE!"

You laughed and smiled at each of them. You stopped when your eyes met with Sunggyu. He gave you a smile and nod and you smiled back and blushed.

"How long will you guys be staying here?" "Six more days before we leave"

Woohyun clapped his hands together. "Before you leave, come for dinner with us araso? Bring her and your other friends along!"

JunQ snapped his fingers. "Right, hyungs meet, MYNAME!"

JunQ rushed back towards the rest of MYNAME. "This is Gunwoo, Insoo, Seyong and Chaejin!"

INFINITE and MYNAME greeted each other and soon began talking about music, dance, and everything they can talk about. You sat down on the couch and watched as the 12 of them talked. 

You felt the couch moving downwards and turned to see Sunggyu sitting beside you. "Hi." You looked around and pointed at yourself. "Me?" Sunggyu laughed and nodded. "Yeah you."

 

Chaejin stopped talking when he realised that you and Sunggyu were alone at the couch. "What are they talking about?" Chaejin was worried. *What if she falls in love with Sunggyu and never talk to me again?*

Insoo seemed like he knew what was on Chaejin's mind. "Don't worry, i don't think she'll fall in love with him. She's a sensible girl."

Soon it was time for INFINITE to perform. "Go to the front row, we'll tell them your guest!" Woohyun said and called someone on his phone. 

You looked at the time. "It's time for your performance!" Sunggyu nodded. You saw MYNAME leaving the room. "I got to go now, nice talking to you!"

"wait!" You turned and a phone appeared in your face. "I would like to talk to you again."

You smiled and entered your number. "Thanks oppa. See you on stage!"

You sat in the front row and waited patiently for INFINITE to appear. Chaejin was beside you. "Hey." You turned. "Yeah?" "What did you and sunggyu hyung talk about?" You laughed. "Just about school and if i loved their songs." Chaejin nodded. *good.*

INFINITE came out and the cheers got louder and louder. Sunggyu pointed at you and winked and you laughed. Chaejin affectionately gazed at your face and smiled when he saw how much fun you were having.

 

Soon it was time to go back to the hotel for dinner with your family. "Lets go oppas, we need to go now." The performances was not over but you had to leave. You gave INFINITE a wave and left.

"I had so much fun today!" You stretched your arms. "Thank you JunQ oppa!" You beamed. "Blame you for being so cute." You laughed and closed your eyes. "I had so much fun."

Gongchan watched you as you entered the hotel with MYNAME. *She looks so happy.*

 

"Hey." Chaejin turned and Gongchan was infront of him, again. "Tonight, don't forget."