Approved

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan and Jaerin were at the refreshment table, drinking fruit punch and enjoying the night. Jaerin scanned the room for the third time, wondering where the kingkas were sitting. 

"Who are you looking for?" Gongchan asked, bending down slightly to hear Jaerin better from the roaring music. "Oh nothing, just a friend of mine." Jaerin gave Gongchan her innocent look and smiled. 

Just then, the people who were dancing stopped. They were all looking at the front door. "Oh my she's really pretty out of uniform!" "No! She's prettier, she's already pretty you idiot!" 

Gongchan didn't care about who they were talking about, he only had eyes for two girls. Jaerin and you. But for now, only Jaerin was in his mind and heart.

"Wait, isn't that ~~~~~?" Gongchan turned his head as fast as lightning when he heard your name. Jaerin pointed over to the door. Gongchan dropped his cup of juice onto the floor. "~~~~~?!"

You entered the party with Chaejin and JunQ. Everyone was staring in your direction. "~~~~~, all of them are staring at you." JunQ whispered and you blushed. 

"Don't be afraid, you're with us, come on." Chaejin gave you a smile and held out his arm. You took it and walked into the party smiling. "Hey wait for me!" JunQ shouted and followed the two of you in.

Everyone soon returned to what they were doing, dancing, eating, talking, and etc. You and Chaejin walked over to the balcony, where the rest of Myname were at.

"Hey you made it!" Insoo gave you a smile, Seyong gave you a hi five while Gunwoo passed you a drink. "Here."

You wanted to take a sip but got stopped by Chaejin. "This isn't wine, right hyung?" Gunwoo nodded. "It is. She doesn't drink, i forgot! Mianhae."

You shook your head. "It's alright! I can drink it, really!" Before you could take a sip, Chaejin took it from you and gulped it down. "Oh no you don't. If you go home drunk you're dad is going to kill me and i don't want you to get drunk, araso?"

"WOOOO WHAT DO I SEE HERE!" Seyong and Insoo exchanged looks. "SOMEONE'S BEING SWEET HERE!"

Gongchan clenched his fist tightly, trying to hold in his anger. No one takes care of ~~~~~ except him. *Why does he even care what you're dad thinks?*

Jaerin walked up to Gongchan and hugged him from the back. "Oppa what are you doing?"

Gongchan let out a sigh and turned and gave Jaerin a smile. "Nothing, just looking outside, i saw ~~~~~." Jaerin's eyes widen. "Really where?" *If ~~~~~'s there, Chaejin's there too.*

 

After talking for about half an hour, you became hungry. Your stomache growled and you bit your lip, hoping there is something you could eat. "~~~~~ you hungry?" JunQ stood up and walked into the house. "Wait up! I'll get us food!"

"Is he getting himself food or her?" Myname laughed. "What do you mean?" You asked, curious about the situation. "You know, JunQ doesn't help anyone get food, cause he eats it all. Not even us." Insoo pointed out. "But if he really gives you food, you're one lucky girl!"

You and Myname began talking about what activities you'll be doing in the three weeks, when JunQ came back with two plates of food.

"Here ~~~~~!" 

Everyone stared at JunQ, shocked by his actions. "This is new." Gunwoo took a fruit off JunQ's plate and ate it. 

"What? She was hungry!" JunQ ignored their stares at began eating his own food. *Damn it JunQ stay away from her.* Chaejin stared at JunQ. 

You looked up at tugged Chaejin's sleeve lightly. He looked down. "Hmmm?" You pointed at the plate. "Oppa, alot.. of food." You bit your lip.

"LETS SHARE!" Seyong took your plate and put it in the middle, everyone joined in and started to share the food.

"Hey i got that for her not you guys!" JunQ complained. You laughed. "Thank you oppa." JunQ melted at your smile, and began smiling like an idiot to himself.

Chaejin kicked JunQ under the table with his leg. When JunQ looked up, Chaejin mouthed "DON'T-YOU-DARE-STEAL-HER-AWAY-FROM-ME" but only got a smirk from JunQ.

*Aish this kid* Chaejin turned his head when he felt something poke his cheek. "Apple oppa?" Chaejin smiled and ate the fruit you gave him. "Good, it's good for health!"

 

Soon, it was 10.45pm. After having a fun evening with Myname, you had to go home. "Bye ~~~~~! See you soon, we'll fetch you on the day we go to Lotte World!" 

You nodded and waved goodbye. You and Chaejin walked into the house and towards the front door. 

You felt someone staring at you and turned to see Gongchan looking at your direction. Gongchan and you had eye contact for about 5 seconds. "~~~~~?" Chaejin walked back towards you and saw Gongchan.

"Lets go ~~~~~. You're dad's going to flip." You snapped back to reality and held onto Chaejin's arm. "Lets go oppa!"

You and Chaejin spent the 10 minute walk talking about your plans for tomorrow. "I'll be doing the homework first, finish it all and enjoy my holiday!" 

You stretched and smiled. "How about you?"

"Same here. I'll do my homework too." You looked at him. "You do homework too?" Chaejin laughed. "I knew it, i'm a kingka, but i'm not like the hyungs, i study hard."

You nodded and realised that you've already reached your house. "Ah, we're here."

Chaejin nodded and waved you in. "Don't forget to sleep early today, araso?" You nodded and waved. "Thank you, again for sending me home."

"Call me if anything's up alright?" 

The door opened and both of you looked up. "Ah you're a man of your words" Your dad smiled approvingly. "I like you."

You smacked your head. "Dad you're embarrassing." Chaejin laughed.

"I'll be going now. Goodbye!" He bowed to your dad and left. You entered the house and rushed up to your room and looked out the window.

Chaejin was standing at the gates, looking up at you. He gave you one last wave before he really left.

You smiled and walked into the toilet to have a hot shower.