Home

Leaving a bestfriend.

"~~~~~!" You turned and saw Gongchan running towards you, trying his best to push through the crowds in the hallway. Your eyes widen and you quickly turned around and ran as fast as you could to the main gate of the school.

You saw Myname leaning on the gates, waiting for you to come out. They told you that they'll bring you out for lunch since you had no plans today. You quickly ran towards them and stood behind Insoo. "Oppa don't move, hide me."

JunQ turned his head slightly and whispered. "Why are you hiding?" He got his answer instantly. He turned and saw Gongchan running around the school shouting your name.

"Apparently, he feels bad now." Gunwoo shook his head. "Tsk, such a guy. ~~~~~ deserves better."

After Gongchan entered the school building, you let out a sigh of relief. "That was close. Lets go oppas!" You gave them a bright smile and pointed down the path. "Are we going there?" You pointed the other direction. "Or that way?"

JunQ smiled unknowingly while watching you, but got caught by Seyong. "Dude, you like her don't you?" Seyong asked as the two of them walked behind you and the rest of myname.

JunQ sighed. "I don't know. She interests me. I understand why Chaejin likes her now. I never thought she was like this."

Seyong patted his back. "She's different from the rest, she's a yes if you want me to date her." Seyong laughed as JunQ punched his arm.

"Do NOT play with ~~~~~."

Seyong laughed and walked away, "I was kidding!"

 

You and Myname entered the mall and headed up the escalator to the chinese restaurant at the highest floor. Girls were staring at the boys whereever they went. 

"Chaejin oppa." You lightly patted his arm. He turned and bent down slightly to hear you better. "Hmmm?"

You pointed at the group of girls near you. "I heard them talking about you, i think she likes you."

Chaejin laughed and ignored the girls, he didn't even look in their direction. "Oppa why didn't you turn?" Chaejin looked down and smiled. "I don't see a need to, i don't like them."

You stared at Chaejin and smiled. *Oppa's so different from Gongchan oppa.*

You reached the restaurant and sat between Chaejin and Insoo. JunQ sat directly opposite you with the rest beside him.

"Order up!"

You looked at the menu and your eyes widen after looking at the price. "O-oh. I'm not hungry." You pushed the menu away. "I'll eat when i'm at home!"

Gunwoo laughed and took the menu away from you. "I'll do the ordering then."

You shook your head and your hands. "No no! It's really expensive and i'm not hungry!"

Insoo laughed and ordered the food, "Lastly, one plate of sushi for the lady." The waiter bowed and left. You looked at Insoo. "OPPA!"

Chaejin smiled. *She's really different. She doesn't want to send our money just like that.*

After you guys ate, Myname dragged you around the mall, entering different shops. They brought you into a CD shop.

"Who's your favourite singer?" JunQ asked as he looked through the albums. 

"hmmm." You tapped your lips with your index finger. "I really really like Secret." 

 

After walking around for about four hours, you decided it was time to go home. "Bye! I'll see you guys tomorrow okay! Thanks for the food!" You bowed and waved at them.

You turned and walked out of the building. Gunwoo quickly pushed Chaejin on the back, "Send her home you idiot."

You walked down the path leading to your house when you heard someone calling your name. "Ah oppa!" Chaejin appeared beside you. 

You and Chaejin walked towards your house, talking about food all the way back. 

"Sushi's my favourite" You clapped your hands together. "How did Insoo oppa know?"

Chaejin smiled and looked up, "I told him." You looked at him. "Really? How did YOU know."

Chaejin looked down at you and smiled. "I told you before, i know you more than you think."

You stopped outside your house and turned to face Chaejin. "Oppa it was a really fun day. Thankyou."

"Annyeong, ~~~~~." Chaejin gave you a small wave. You waved back and walked into your house.

You turned to check if Chaejin left, but he was still there, waiting for you to go in. He waved you in and you entered your house.

You walked up to your room and looked out the window, and saw Chaejin walking away.

"Such a nice boy." You turned and saw your mother standing behind you, looking at Chaejin walking away like what you were doing. "Omma. He is, isn't he?"

Your mother gave you a peck on the cheek. "He is. Gongchan doesn't do that does he?"

You shook your head slightly. "He always leave before i enter the house.."