Girlfriend

Leaving a bestfriend.

After spending a long day with Myname, Chaejin sent you home. You thanked him and went up to your room. Looking out your window, you gave him a wave, telling him to go home. Chaejin laughed and nodded and walked away.

Smiling, you walked into your bathroom and had a shower. Changing into a oversized white shirt and shorts, you walked out of the bathroom while drying your hair with a towel.

"~~~~~"

You turned and dropped your towel onto the ground. Infront of you was your best friend, Gongchan.

"O...ppa?" Your eyes widen as he walked towards you, picking up the towel at the same time. "What are you doing here?"

Gongchan sighed and put the towel on your head lightly, helping you dry your hair. "I came to see you silly."

 

-Flashback-

2 years ago, you and Gongchan's family went overseas together to Australia. After a long and tiring day at Gold Coast, you and Gongchan returned home first while the adults walked around the area.

As the two families rented a house for the holiday, your room and Gongchan's room was just opposite of each other.

You had a shower and changed into your crong pjs. You sat on the bed and dried your hair.

After you got tired, and your hair was still not dry, you lied down and tried to sleep.

"~~~~~!"

You looked up and Gongchan ran up towards you, smiling. 

"Oppa" You smiled and closed your eyes again. Gongchan sat beside you and patted your head. He sighed and laughed.

"Whats so funny?" You asked with your eyes closed. Suddenly, you felt someone pulling you up, making you sit up.

You opened your eyes and was about to say something but Gongchan threw a towel onto your head.

"What are you doing."

Gongchan lightly dried your hair for you. "It's bad to sleep with wet hair, you'll get a headache."

You looked up at Gongchan, smiling at him for who knows what reason. "Why did you come to my room anyway?"

"I came to see you silly." Gongchan gave you his killer smile.

-end of flashback-

 

Snapping back to reality, you lightly nodded and looked at the clock. "Oppa, it's 11pm, you should go home."

Gongchan shook his head. "Your hair isn't dry yet." You stood up, and walked towards your drawer.

"I got a hair dryer. I'll use this"

You plugged it in and turned, back facing Gongchan. He stood up and held onto your wrist.

"~~~~~.. You're still not going to forgive me?"

You stood up and looked into his eyes. "I forgive you."

Gongchan blinked, "Really?!" You nodded. *I'm sorry i'm going to lie. I can't take it anymore.*

"Great!" Gongchan gave you a big hug. "I missed your company."

You smiled and hugged Gongchan back. You heard someone coughing and turned to see Jaerin at your door.

"Jaerin?!" 

Your eyes widen and you looked at Gongchan. He awkwardly rubbed his neck.

"Ah ~~~~~!" Your mother appeared. "Have you met Gongchan's girlfriend?"

Tears began to form in your eyes. "Girlfriend?"