Breaking up?

Leaving a bestfriend.

Chaejin walked up towards Gongchan's front door step. He knocked the door twice and waited for someone to open the door. He heard footsteps and Gongchan appeared infront of him.

"What do you-" Chaejin raised his right hand and stopped Gongchan. "Look, i'm here to tell you what your girlfriend did, she threatened ~~~~~."

Gongchan's eyes widen and he opened the door wider for Chaejin so he could enter.

"Listen, i know the both of us love ~~~~~." Gongchan opened his mouth and shut it when he knew it was true. "I know that you love Jaerin as well, but you do know that.." Chaejin gave him a look. "She isn't right for you?"

Gongchan sighed and shook his head. "I don't know."

Chaejin ignored him and continued. "Anyway, your dear Jaerin gave ~~~~~ a slap, and threatened her not to steal you away. I hope you know what to do."

Chaejin stood up and gave Gongchan a light pat on the shoulder. "I'll be going now."

 

You sat on your bed, staring at the wall. You didn't know what Jaerin would do to you. You waited patiently for Chaejin as he called you 10 minutes ago, telling you that he's on the way to your place.

You heard a knock and rushed down the stairs and opened the door. Chaejin stood there, smiling at you with open arms. You walked into his arms and gave him a tight hug.

"Everything's going to be ok. I promise." Chaejin rubbed your back and kissed your head. You smiled.

The next day at school, you were afraid, you didn't want anything to happen to you or Chaejin, you knew Jaerin could do things to the both of you.

*If she wants to hurt me, she knows Chaejin's one of the ways..*

You walked towards your locker and opened it, a white envelope dropped out.

You picked it up and read it. 

"I'm sorry for what Jaerin did. -Gongchan."

You smiled and kept the letter. You took out the books you needed and waited for Chaejin by the school's fountain.

"Ahem." You turned and saw Jaerin smiling. "Alone little girl?" You quickly stood up and looked around. "W-What do you want."

Jaerin smirked and nodded her head at you. Suddenly, two other girls appeared.

"I told you to stay away from Gongchan, didn't i? So now, here's a warning." Jaerin waved her perfectly manicured hand. "Get her."

You closed your eyes and waited for the impact. You heard a gasps and opened your eyes.

You dropped your books and quickly ran up to Chaejin. "Oppa your face!" You touched his bleeding face, one of the girls scratched him on his right cheek.

"Chaejin oppa.." Jaerin covered and walked towards him. "I-"

Chaejin pushed her hard and she fell on to the ground, "I told you to get away from her."

Picking up your books, Chaejin dragged you away from the fountains.

 

Gongchan watched from the window and sighed. He finally saw the real Jaerin, the one who was a flirt, the one who hurt his best friend.

*I should have left her when i saw the hints.*

Gongchan went to his seat and started thinking of ways to break up with Jaerin.

"Dude you saw that didn't you?" Sandeul sat beside him. Gongchan nodded without turning.

"Get that girl out of your life." Baro came up and sat infront of him.

"We're here for you." Shinwoo and Jinyoung walked up and gave him a pat on the back.

Gongchan started tearing and he looked up at his hyungs. "Mianhaeyo."

The five boys shared a hug and everything was back to normal for them. "NOW!" Baro clapped. "BREAK UP WITH HER!"

Everyone smiled and laughed at Baro's sudden remark.

----

Hi guys, this fic is ending. ):

Well, i have another fic (: 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125798/my-brightest-star

<3 you