Angel

Leaving a bestfriend.

Chaejin and you walked down the hallways and up the stairs to the highest floor. You looked around and realised that the classrooms were empty.

"Chaejin-ssi where are we going?" You slowed down, feeling creeped out by the fact that the level was not in use.

Turning, Chaejin held out his right hand. You stared at it and looked back up at his face. "W-What?"

Chaejin realised what he was doing and blushed. He rubbed his neck awkwardly. *Take it slow dude..*

You giggled at his reaction. Then, you heard a loud shout coming from the other end of the hallways.

"Who's that?" You pointed at a figure running towards you and Chaejin.

"Aish, that kid." Chaejin shook his head.

5 seconds later, you felt a pair of arms around your shoulder. "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

You looked up and saw JunQ's face, inches away from your face. Your eyes widen when JunQ smiled. "Hi there~"

 

"GET OFF HER!" Chaejin pulled JunQ by the neck and ruffled his hair. "YAH NOT THE HAIR!"

You laughed and saw someone walking towards you from the corner of your eye.

"Come here ~~~~~" You nodded and followed Gunwoo into a classroom, leaving JunQ and Chaejin fighting at the hallways.

You entered and saw Insoo and Seyong lying on the floor, looking as bored as ever.

"She's here~" Seyong looked up and immediately stood up when he saw you. "WE'VE GOT SOMETHING TO DO NOW!"

Seyong pulled you and made you sit down beside him.

"So, lets start the introduction." Seyong wiggled his eyebrows. You raised an eyebrow and stared at him. "Excuse me?"

Insoo hit the back of his head and you stifled a laugh. "I'm Insoo, you're ~~~~~ right?" You nodded.

"Do you know who we are honestly?"

 

You looked at the 3 guys who were staring at you with curiousity. You bit your lip and shook your head.

Seyong's jaw dropped.

"I know your names cause of JunQ and Chaejin.. From the cafeteria.." You played with your thumbs. "Thats it."

Insoo took out his phone from his jacket. "You really don't know us?" You shook your head.

"YAH JUNQ, CHAEJIN, GET IN HERE!" Gunwoo shouted. The two boys walked into the room, JunQ with messy hair.

The 5 boys sat in a row infront of you.

"We're the kingkas of the school." Gunwoo started. "We're called Myname." Seyong stated. Your eyes widen as you nodded.

"I'm going to die, right?"

 

JunQ leaned on his palms as he stared at your face. "Die?"

"Hanging out with kingkas. I'm not even popular.." You shrugged.

JunQ didn't know why, but every single move you made interested him. *Why didn't i spot her before?*

Chaejin glanced at JunQ and knew what he was thinking. He lightly hit the back of his head and gave him the "She-Is-Mine" look.

JunQ ignored Chaejin and continued staring at you.

The bell rang and you took out your phone. "I'm late for class."

You quickly stood up and brushed the dirt off your skirt. You bowed politely before leaving the class.

A second later, your head popped back into the class.

"Chaejin-ssi, JunQ-ssi, you guys are late too by the way."

 

The two boys quickly stood up and followed you out. "Annyeong hyung!"

The three of you ran down the stairs and into the next lesson, Math.

JunQ sat on your right while Chaejin sat on your left. Your classmates started to whisper.

"She's hanging out with the kingkas!"

You quickly hid your face in your books and pretended to be asleep.

The two boys smiled and stared at you. *Angel.*