Chaejin

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Chaejin-ah! WAKE UP!" JunQ shook his bestfriend hard, trying to wake him up. Chaejin took his bolster and hit JunQ on the head before turning away and hiding his face under his pillow. 

"HEY THAT HURTS!" JunQ pulled Chaejin's blanket away. "HYUNG CHAEJIN ISN'T WAKING UP!!" Chaejin opened his right eye to see Insoo walking in. 

"NONO I'M UP AND AWAKE!" Chaejin ran towards the toilet and slammed the door shut.

Chaejin looked at his reflection, sighing as he saw eyebags under his eyes. "Why do i even study so hard.."

Chaejin quickly showered and changed into his uniform before going to the kitchen to have breakfast with the rest of his friends.

 

Walking into school, Chaejin turned up his ipod's volume to block out the screaming of his "fangirls".

Walking down the hallways, JunQ pulled out Chaejin's left earpiece. 

"Hey there's your princess." Chaejin turned to see you taking out books from your locker. He smiled as he saw you organising your stuff.

"and there's your mortal enemy." JunQ laughed as he nodded over. Chaejin turned to see Gongchan walking up to you.

"Annyeong ~~~~~!" 

You looked up from your books and gave Gongchan a bright smile. "Oppa!"

 

"Aish, she calls him oppa.." Chaejin muttered to himself, but got caught by Gunwoo.

Gunwoo hit the back of his head lightly. "Stupid, you don't even talk to her, and you're getting jealous over an oppa?"

Chaejin watched you and Gongchan walk to your first class together, it was a daily thing.

"Come on, lets go." 

 

Chaejin entered the class and saw you sitting near the windows, reading your notes to make sure everything was in your head before the test starts.

He sat two desk behind you, smiling secretly as he saw how focused you were.

*No wonder i like you this much.*

The teacher came in and the test began. Chaejin put in all his effort and did his best. 

He spent the night studying for the test as he knew it was graded.

After the test, everyone left the room one by one.

As usual, he waited till you stood up and leave before he leaves the class.

 

"Oppa! I think i did well. It wasn't that hard as i thought it would be!" You smiled as you told Gongchan about the test.

Chaejin walked pass you and smiled slightly when he heard you did well.

*Thats my princess.*

"Over here Chaejin!" Chaejin turned and walked over towards JunQ.