Cafeteria I

Leaving a bestfriend.

You entered school and saw a big crowd outside the school's office. Most of them were guys. "Whats going on?" you shrugged and walked towards your locker.

You looked around and realised the hallway was empty. *strange..* You closed your locker and looked around for Gongchan. "He's suppose to be here by now.." 

You sighed and walked away. Chaejin came out from the toilet and saw you walking away, alone. 

"Where is Gongchan." Chaejin decided to take this chance to talk to you. "Jin!" He turned to see JunQ running up to him. He turned his head and you disappeared. 

"Have you heard? New student, hot." JunQ jumped up and down. "But she's a noona." 

"You know i only have one girl in my eyes." Chaejin smirked and walked away. "You're going to be late if you stand there~"

 

You entered class and went to your seat and took out your phone. Gongchan hasn't called you or message you at all.

*This is weird, this never happens*

The teacher finally came in and started the lesson. You forgot about Gongchan and became focus in your work.

Chaejin looked at you from the back, smiling unknowingly. JunQ lightly tapped his shoulder.

"If you don't stop smiling everyone is going to know."

Chaejin turned and stared at JunQ. "You need to learn how to whisper."

After class, you hopped out and looked around. "Oppa isn't here too?" You gave up waiting for Gongchan.

You went to your locker and put in your books. 

"~~~~~." 

You turned and saw a familiar and handsome guy infront of you. 

You looked around and saw girls whispering to each other, pointing at you. 

"N-Neh?" You pointed at yourself. "Me?"

The guy gave you a smile and nodded. "Come eat lunch with me, no, us today."

He closed your locker for you and grabbed your hand. You looked down to see him holding onto your wrist.

You followed him to the cafeteria.

 

When you reached, you saw another crowd in the middle of the cafeteria. You tried to tiptoe to see who it was but failed.

"Need help?" The guy who was holding onto your hand moved closer and was about to carry you up when you shook your head. "I'm fine."

He gave you a smile and pulled you towards a table with four other guys.

"Guys, she's here!" 

You stood there, confused, staring at the five of them.

"Annyeonghahsehyo." You bowed politely. 

The guy pulled your wrist slightly, making you turn and look at him. "Sit there, beside him." You nodded and sat down.

 

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Gunwoo."

"I'm Insoo!"

"Handsome Seyong here!"

You nodded at the three guys and turned your head to the left.

"I'm JunQ." The one who pulled you to the cafeteria gave you a wave. You nodded and faced the person beside you.

"I-I'm.." He stared at you and you tilted your head. "You are?..."

He held his hand out. "I'm Chaejin."

 

Your mouth formed and O shape and you smiled. Chaejin melted when you touched his hand.

"Hello Chaejin."