Start off as friends

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan ran around the school searching for you. He entered homeroom but the class was empty. "Where are you ~~~~." Gongchan stopped and started thinking of the possible places you would go to.

"The garden.." Gongchan snapped his fingers and ran outside as fast as he could.

"No matter what, you can come to me araso? We've just met, but i know you, longer than you think."

Gongchan looked out the double doors and saw you sitting down on the bench, with Chaejin bent down infront of you.

*Chaejin.* Gongchan ran up towards you and called your name. "~~~~~!" You turned and smiled slightly. "Oppa."

Chaejin stood up and glared at Gongchan.

"Mianhae, i forgot to meet you today.." Gongchan rubbed the back of his neck. "I-"

You laughed and shook your head. "It's okay, you have better things to do. Homework right?"

Chaejin looked at you and raised an eyebrow. You turned and shook your head slightly. *She doesn't want him to feel bad.*

Gongchan coughed and nodded. "Yeah.. Homework.."

Your heart broke when he said that. He lied to you about being with the new girl.

"Oppa!"

The three of you turned and saw Jaerin walking up. Chaejin clenched his fist tightly while Gongchan had a huge smile on his face.

You quickly stood up and turned away. "Oppa i'm going now." You walked away without turning back.

 

"Chaejin-ssi!"

Chaejin turned and saw you waving at him, asking him to go over. He nodded and ran up towards you.

"Oppa, who are they?" Jaerin asked as she hooked her arms with Gongchan's.

Gongchan turned to see you waiting for Chaejin. *Are they THAT close?*

"The girl's my best friend, ~~~~~." Jaerin nodded at your name.

She tilted her head slightly to catch a better look at you. *Average face, nothing compared to me.*

Jaerin smirked and pulled Gongchan's arm.

"Oppa lets go, we're late for class!"

 

You and Chaejin walked towards class together, silence filled the air. Chaejin cleared his throat. "~~~~~"

Your eyes left the ground and you faced Chaejin. "Neh?"

Chaejin smiled at you, you could feel that he was trying to cheer you up. "Don't be sad. Araso?"

You nodded. "I won't let oppa affect me." You raised your hands. "Hwaiting! ~~~~~!"

Chaejin laughed at your actions. You turned and faced him. "Whats so funny!"

Chaejin stopped laughing, and shook his head. "Nothing's funny~"

You pouted and crossed your arms. "Right."

 

Suddenly, you felt someone holding on to your hand. You looked down and saw Chaejin's hand on top of yours.

You looked up and you swore, you saw him blush.

"Lets go ~~~~~, let me introduce you to my friends." He gave you a heartwarming smile and you nodded.

 

*Lets start off as friends, ~~~~~.*