Leaving a bestfriend.

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Are you ready baby?" Chaejin gave you one last look and you nodded your head. "It's not like me to be dating a kingka, trust me, the school will be shocked." Chaejin laughed and pulled your hand. "come on!"

You and Chaejin entered the gates, hand in hand, looking around trying to find MYNAME. You realised the number of people staring at you and tugged Chaejin's sleeve. "I told you." You whispered.

Chaejin quickly pulled you over to the lockers when he spotted Insoo. "Hyung hyung hyung! We're back!" Insoo turned and smiled happily at the two of you. "Hi lovebirds!" He gave each of you a hug. "Hello Insoo oppa!"

The bell rang and the three of you headed over to your first class, you saw Gongchan and Jaerin at the back. Chaejin tugged your hand. "Lets sit in the front with the hyungs!" You smiled and nodded and sat down beside the window.

Class started and you felt someone staring at you. You turned your head to the back and saw Jaerin glaring at you. You quickly turned back front and pretended like nothing happened.

Chaejin however, realised that you were uncomfortable. He too turned and Jaerin gave him one of her sweetest smiles. Chaejin rolled his eyes and tapped your shoulder lightly.

You turned and gave him a smile telling him you're okay. 

Chaejin took out a piece of paper and wrote "Don't care about that girl, she's just jealous of our love life <3" He passed the note over to you and you read it and smiled.

 

After school you had to go home early cause your parents asked you to. Chaejin brought you to your door step and gave you a peck on the lips before leaving. You entered your house to see your parents dressed up.

"Where are we going?" You asked them. Your mother patted your head. "hello to you too! We're going over to Chan's for dinner, it's his mother's birthday! You didn't forget did you?"

Your eyes widen and your parents laughed. "Okay you did, too much chaejin right?" You blushed and ran up the stairs. "Give me an hour!"

Gongchan waited at his house patiently without Jaerin by his side. Jaerin really wanted to go for the party but Gongchan told her that it was only a small gathering. 

The actual reason was, Gongchan wanted to talk to you, alone, without his girlfriend and without Chaejin.

You reached his house at 7pm and greeted Gongchan's parents. You gave Gongchan a nod and turned away. You walked towards the kitchen and got yourself a cup of water.

"~~~~~~."

You turned to see Gongchan standing there, staring at you, with the puppy face you can never resist. "can we talk?"

 

"Gongchan it's over, you are the one who told me you're leaving, i never left." You turned your head away and faced the moon and refused to look at Gongchan.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT CLOSE TO CHAEJIN AND THE OTHER KINGKAS!" Gongchan raised his voice.

You turned your head and glared at him. Gongchan never seen you so angry before.

"Who. Left. Who. First? Who left me when Jaerin came into the picture? Who was there when i was upset? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO SAT WITH JAERIN AT THE CAFETERIA AND FORGET ALL ABOUT HIS BEST FRIEND?!" You screamed out your feelings, causing tears to slide down your face.

Gongchan softened and tried to wipe your tears but you hit his hand away.

"Chaejin was there when you left me, gongchan. You left your best friend, whats so nice about leaving a best friend?" 

You shook your head and left the room.