Piggyback

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Lets go for ice cream after school today" Gongchan took a bite on his sandwich. Looking up from your food, you tilted your head. "Again? We went there three days ago oppa!"

Gongchan gave you a pout and shook your hand. "Pleaseeeeee~ I haven't eaten ice cream for so long!"

You shook your head and laughed. "Araso." Gongchan laughed and continued eating his sandwich.

After school, you walked over to your locker and stuffed in your heavy books. 

You took your homework and put it neatly into your bag. 

From afar, Chaejin was staring at you with a small smile on his face. 

You, being the naive girl, never once noticed how he looked at you. He was a kingka, and you had no interest in them, at all.

"~~~~~!" You turned to see Gongchan running towards you. You smiled and closed your locker.

"Ready to go?" You nodded your head and linked your arms with Gongchan's and walked out of school together.

 

You walked towards the ice cream shop and was greeted by the lady behind the counter. 

"~~~~~, Gongchan-ah. Nice to see you again!" 

The both of you choosed an ice cream each and walked over to the seats beside the windows. 

"So, do you have anything planned yet? Any holiday trips you want to go to on your birthday?"

Gongchan asked you as he ate his chocolate icecream.

You held up your strawberry cone and it. "Hmmmm." You looked out of the window. "Nope. Not yet!"

Gongchan leaned closer towards you and whispered. "How about the both of us go overseas without our parents?"

You looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Oppa, i'm turning sixteen, is it even legal?"

Gongchan smiled and nodded his head. "Of course, you're with me, nothing to be afraid of!"

 

After having icecream, you and Gongchan went over to the mall and walked around.

You spotted a nice headband and ran towards it. You took it and put it on your head. 

"It looks really nice on you." You turned to see Gongchan smiling at you. 

You blushed at his compliment and nodded. You took it off. "Oppa lets go!"

Gongchan gave you a confused expression. "Don't you want it?" You shook your head. "I have plenty of headbands at home. Remember?"

You laughed and walked away.

Gongchan took another look at the headband before leaving the store.

*I should get her a gift.*

 

You and Gongchan stayed at the mall till it was around 5pm. You soon got tired of walking. 

Walking through a park to get to your house, you sat down on a bench. "Oppa you go first, i'll walk home later."

Gongchan turned and saw you sitting down, taking off your shoes. 

Smiling, he walked infront of you and bent down. "Get on my back." 

You looked at him confused. "back?"

Gongchan turned around and his back was facing you now. "Get on."

You took your stuff and jumped onto his back. "Oof! You're heavy~" Gongchan teased as he stood up.

You bit your lip and hit his back lightly.

"That was mean!"

 

You reached your house and Gongchan let you down. "Oppa, thanks for sending me home."

Gongchan patted your head and gave you a hug. "Goodnight ~~~~~. Remember to call me tonight, arraso?"

You nodded and waved as Gongchan left your place. 

Once he was out of sight, you walked into your house.

*You're making me like you more and more.*