Why her

Leaving a bestfriend.

Hi guys! BEFORE YOU KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING, i was away for a Holiday for a week! The internet couldn't be used properly and i couldn't update. ):

I'M REALLY SORRY, forgive me?

~

Chaejin waited outside his room, crossing his arms and leaning his head onto the door. "Whats taking him so long?" He took a glance at the clock. "11.30pm." Chaejin was about to turn and enter his room when he heard someone's voice. "You're really here?" Gongchan appeared out of no where. "Of course i'm here. We're talking about ~~~~~ right?"

You turned left and right, trying to fall asleep but failing to do so. You had to share your room with Jaerin, someone who snores in her sleep. *I can't sleep like this* You got out of bed and walked towards your luggage.

After taking out a jacket, you walked out of your room and towards the beach. You needed some fresh air after all this drama that was happening. "Jin likes me.." You muttered and sighed with a smile. *I never knew this would happen.*

Your mind drifted to Gongchan. Your smile faded. "Oppa is with Jaerin now, i should be happy for him." You looked at the sea,  closed your eyes and took a deep breathe. 

After what seems like a long time, you decided to go back to the hotel. You walked up the steps and stopped when you heard two very familiar voices near the front of your hotel room's door.

"~~~~~'s mine from the start, i would appreciate it if you leave her." Gongchan glared at Chaejin. "I happen to know her more than you do and i love her more, too."

Chaejin laughed. "You? Love her more, than ME? Are you sure about that?"

You tiptoed nearer to the two of them to hear the conversation better. *What in the world is happening?*

"If you happen to love her more than me, why did you go to Jaerin and not ~~~~~? Why did you hurt her so many times? Why did you let me get so close to her that i'm going crazy for her now?"

You smiled unknowingly after listening to what Chaejin said.

"If you happen to love her more than me, choose the right girl."

Chaejin turned to leave but stopped when he saw you. His eyes widen. "~~~~~." Gongchan's head jerked up and his mouth hung open in shock. "~~~~~!"

You gave Chaejin a smile, completely ignoring Gongchan, you didn't know why too.

"Chaejin oppa, it's late, don't you need to rest? We're going out tomorrow still remember?" Chaejin smiled and patted your head. "Araso, go and rest too alright?" 

You nodded and walked passed the both of them. You turned and waved. "Goodnight oppa."

 

Gongchan looked at you and Chaejin, jealousy filled him. He walked to his room and closed the door, jumped on the bed and closed his eyes.

If you happen to love her more than me, why did you go to Jaerin and not ~~~~~? 

Chaejin's words repeated in his head.