Come to me

Leaving a bestfriend.

You walked over to the lunch line with Chaejin. Passing the crowd, you tiptoed again, trying to see what was happening.

Chaejin turned and chuckled. Without any warning, he lifted you up by the waist. You were shocked and blushed slightly due to the sudden skinship. You gave him a small nod and looked into the crowd.

What you saw was something you never wished you saw.

Gongchan was sitting beside a girl with shoulder length hair, smiling at her like the rest of the crowd. The only difference was the girl was talking to him, only.

"Let me down.. Please.." Chaejin looked up and saw you biting your lip, trying your best not to cry.

Chaejin let you down, and held on to your shoulder as you tried to walk away.

"Are you alright?"

You nodded and gave Chaejin a slight smile. "I'm not hungry.. Anymore." You walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Chaejin stared at you as you disappeared through the doors. 

Insoo and JunQ ran over. "What happened?" Insoo asked worriedly. JunQ on the other hand, "I saw you carrying her, was it fun? Huhhuh?"

"She looked into the crowd and started tearing." Chaejin nodded over.

JunQ shrugged. "Her bestfriend's with the new girl, obviously."

Chaejin's eyes widen. "Say what?" He turned and pushed through the crowd. Well not push, the guys backed away when he walked up.

Infront of his eyes was Gongchan and someone he never seen before.

The girl took her eyes off Gongchan and stared at Chaejin. opened slightly but she regained her composure immediately.

She stood up, ignoring Gongchan, and held out her hand. "Hi i'm Jaerin."

Chaejin ignored her and faced Gongchan. "Where's ~~~~~?" He was asking that question on purpose.

Chaejin clenched his fist when he saw Gongchan's eyes widen. 

*Damn it, don't tell me you forgot about her*

"Aish." Gongchan stood up. "Jaerin ah, i'll be back." Jaerin turned and faced Gongchan. "Arraso oppa!"

 

Chaejin walked towards the rest of his friends. "Such a flirt, already calling Gongchan oppa. Aish."

"Whats up with you?" Gunwoo questioned. Seyong eyed the new girl. "She might be hot but she looks like a LOT of trouble."

JunQ nodded. "Thats for sure. She made Jin's princess upset."

Chaejin looked around. "Where is ~~~~~ by the way guys?"

Insoo pointed. "Garden. Usual place." Chaejin nodded and ran out of the cafeteria.

 

You sat outside at the garden alone, thinking about how Gongchan forgot about you once the new girl stepped into this school.

You sighed and started swinging your legs back and fourth.

"~~~~~" You turned and saw Chaejin walking towards you. You expected Gongchan to come, but he didn't.

"Hey."

Chaejin bent down infront of you and stared at your face. You had tears streaming down your cheeks.

Chaejin took all his courage to wipe them off with his thumb.

You stared at him, shocked and confused at the same time.

 

Chaejin gave you a smile.

"No matter what, you can come to me araso? We've just met, but i know you, longer than you think."