Beginning of tortureeee

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan watched as you and Chaejin sat down in the cafeteria together, feeding each other and smiling happily at each other. Personally, Gongchan didn't know why he was feeling this way.

Gongchan felt anger, sadness, hatred. He was angry Chaejin snatched you away from him. He was sad you left him for Chaejin. He hated Chaejin for stealing his position.

For once, Gongchan stood up, shocking Jaerin who was beside him eating her pasta. "Where are you going?" Gongchan ignored her and walked out of the cafeteria. B1A4, who was watching Gongchan from 3 tables away, was shocked too.

"I see our dear chan has finally grown up." Jinyoung smiled. Baro laughed. "Jaerin, that girl is so annoying, i mean it, annoying!"

"I bet chan saw her true colours, that girl flirts with everyone. Chan was so blind not to see it." Sandeul shrugged and went back to munching on his sandwich.

Shinwoo watched Jaerin silently, following her stare and realised she had her eyes on you.

"Guys, come on, something bad is gonna happen." Shinwoo stood up and walked out the cafeteria to find Gongchan.

 

The last bell rang and finally school ended. You put your books into the locker and waited patiently for Chaejin who was in the toilet. "~~~~~." You turned and saw Jaerin standing a few feet away from you.

"What is your problem?" Jaerin walked up towards you. You blinked. "Excuse me?" Jaerin raised her right hand and slapped you across the face. Now, many people were staring at the two of you.

"You had Gongchan, then you lost him, now you want him back?" Jaerin smirked. "Isn't Chaejin enough for you?" 

You touched your hot cheek and glared at her. "What is your problem?" Jaerin walked closer to you and your back hit the locker. "I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM GONGCHAN!"

Everyone started whispering. "~~~~~ isn't like that. She's really nice!" "Chaejin, where is he when she needs him?" "Gongchan's the middle guy!?"

"Get away from her now." You and Jaerin turned your head to see Baro. "Baro oppa.." Your eyes widen. You knew Baro was the scariest when he gets angry. "Huh oppa? You call every guy oppa? Psh."

"I told you to get away from her." Baro glared at Jaerin. Jaerin however, didn't back down. "Why should i listen to someone like you?"

Before Baro said anything, you saw Chaejin running up to you. "WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" "That thing over there hit her." Baro quickly walked over to you and touched your cheek. "Does it hurt?"

"I'M NOT A THING!" Jaerin shrieked. Chaejin looked up and walked pass you. You quickly held his arm. "Don't."

Baro took out a bag of ice from his pocket. "Use this." You took it and stared at him. "Why do you have it?" "Don't ask." 

 

"Trust me ~~~~~." All attention turned back to her.

"You'll regret trying to steal my man." Jaerin her heels and walked away.