Woohyun's kidnapping skills

Leaving a bestfriend.

 

"We're late! Wake up!" You felt a pair of strong arms lift you up and towards the direction of the bathroom. "What are you talking about it's only 8am!" You opened your eyes and saw the clock.

Woohyun dropped you on the toilet seat and took your toothbrush from the sink. He put toothpaste on it and stuffed it in your mouth. 

You stared at him blankly, not touching the toothbrush at all. "If you're not brushing your teeth yourself i'm doing it for you!" You quickly started brushing. "What's the rush anyway?" You asked after you rinsed your mouth.

Woohyun pushed you out of the bathroom and led you to your closet. "Change and come out, FIVE MINUTES!" You closed the door and locked it and changed into a flowery dress.

You took your belongings and walked out of your room. You then realised something. "WAIT ISN'T THAT INFINITE'S WOOHYUN?!" You said out loud.

"YES AND I'M NOT DEAF!" You turned to your right and your eyes popped out. You were fully awake now and you realised the one who's standing infront of you was non other then your idol.

"W-What are you doing here?! WHO TOLD YOU-" Woohyun pushed your head lightly and laughed. "You're slow. Come, I'll explain on the way."

"She's here!" 

You looked around the apartment Woohyun brought you to. It  was quite big, three bedrooms, two toilets, a big kitchen, and a huge living room. 

You wandered off to the kitchen and looked at the amount of undone dishes. You shook your head. *I should help out.*

 

"YAH WAKE UP!" Woohyun shook Sunggyu hard, making him annoyed. "Dude i only had two hours of sleep and you know that!" Sunggyu hid his face with his pillow.

Woohyun slapped Sunggyu's arm. "I didn't sleep at all, because of your whines on wanting to meet ~~~~~ again."

"But she's nice." Sunggyu mumbled as he slowly drifted off to sleep. "Well she's standing outside."

Sunggyu's eyes immediately opened and he sat up. "No kidding?" Woohyun motioned to the door. "Go ahead!"

Sunggyu rushed out of the room like the speed of lightning, and ran to the kitchen. His eyes widen in happiness and shock when he saw you by the sink, washing the undone dishes.

"Hey i'll do it!" You turned and saw Sunggyu walking towards you. "It's okay, i'm done already."

"What are you doing here?" Sunggyu asked. You looked at him and shrugged. "Woohyun came to my room at 8am and pulled me out."

Sunggyu's eyes widen. "HE WENT TO YOUR ROOM?" You nodded. 

"Dude don't forget we'll be leaving tomorrow so you should at least THANK me for pulling her here you idiot." 

Woohyun entered the kitchen and smiled. "Don't worry ~~~~~, I brought you here cause we'll be leaving to Korea first and he wants to meet you before we leave."

"Shut it" Sunggyu blushed and you giggled. 

"It's alright, i understand" You took off the washing apron. "Lets go out oppa before you leave!"

Sunggyu smiled and gave you a nod before leaving the kitchen. "Hey and don't forget dinner tonight with us and Myname!"

At the mention of MYNAME, your eyes grew big. "I DIDN'T TELL OPPAS I LEFT THE HOTEL!" 

You ran past Woohyun and took your phone out of your bag. There were 7 missed calls from Insoo and Chaejin and 25 messages. 

You quickly dialled Insoo's number, after the first ring, someone picked up the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" You noticed that the voice belonged to Chaejin. "Oppa I-" The phone got snatched away from you. "~~~~~'s with us, Chaejin ah you don't have to worry!"

 

 

Chaejin relaxed a little when he realised that you're with INFINITE. "Meet us tonight for dinner araso?" Woohyun told Chaejin the details.

"Don't worry ~~~~~. Everything's fine now!" Woohyun gave you a eye smile. You let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

"~~~~~, you ready?"

You turned and saw Sunggyu prepared and dressed up. "Neh!" You nodded your head.