The new bestfriend

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Get away from her!" JunQ yanked you down, making you fall onto the couch. "oof" You looked up and saw Chaejin glaring at JunQ who was sticking his tongue out.

"I brought her here, not even a thankyou?" Chaejin raised an eyebrow. JunQ put an arm around you. "Nope."

"YAH!" Chaejin pulled JunQ's right arm and made him fall off the couch. "HEY THAT HURT!"

You heard a laugh and turned to see Seyong staring at the two fighting boys on the floor.

"~~~~~ come here." Seyong walked back into the kitchen. You nodded and followed him.

You entered and bowed politely to the three guys. "Hello."

Gunwoo patted the seat next to him. "Come over ~~~~~, we want to talk to you!"

 

You bit your lip. *Is something bad going to happen?* You walked over and sat down.

The three boys stared at you, making you touch your face. "Is something on my face?"

*She's cute, i understand why Jin likes her now.* Insoo smirked.

"What did you do?" Gunwoo asked you with a playful smile on his face. You tilted your head. "Do?"

"Jin likes you, alot." 

You rested your head on your palms. "Jin? There's someone in our school named Jin?"

Seyong laughed and Insoo whacked his head. 

"~~~~~, you seriously don't know anything about the Kingkas of our school, do you?"

You shook your head and let out a sigh.

"I honestly.. Stick to only Gongchan oppa.. Till.." You bit your lip. "The new girl came and.. Now oppa doesn't talk to me anymore."

Insoo exchanged looks with Gunwoo and nodded.

"You can hang out with us."

You looked up at him. "Really? I don't think thats a good idea."

 

Insoo stood up and walked to the fridge. "I think it's a good idea."

You pouted slightly. "Why do you think so?"

"Cause Gongchan's a jerk who leaves his best friend when he has a new girl."

You turned and saw Chaejin smiling at you from the door.

You gave him a tiny smile, feeling hurt about what Gongchan did. He was your bestfriend, the one you trusted the most.

"It's settled then." Gunwoo stood up and pointed at Chaejin.

 

"~~~~~, stick with Chaejin from now on. He'll be your new bestfriend."

Your eyes shifted from Gunwoo to Chaejin. You realised he was shocked as well.

"Araso." You smiled.

You laughed when you saw Chaejin's jaw drop.