Okay

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Look, i'm not trying to break you and your 'PERFECT' girlfriend up." Baro looked at Gongchan, annoyed. "BUT WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY ABOUT ~~~~~?" Gongchan looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Sandeul walked towards the two guys and sat down beside Baro. "Chan it's not good to lie, Jinyoung told us already."

Gongchan sighed and rubbed his face. "I really don't know what i should do. After Jaerin entered my life, i've ignored ~~~~~, and she's gone now. I don't have my best friend with me anymore."

"Then tell her you miss her you idiot!" Baro screamed. Gongchan stared at him, shocked. "Hyung relax, it's just a small problem!"

Baro stood up. "Are you serious? A small problem? If it was a small problem, ~~~~~ wouldn't be spending her high school life with Kingkas now, she'll be here like she always have been, talking to us about her day." With that, Baro walked out of the room.

Sandeul patted Gongchan's back and stood up. "Think about telling her three little words, "I miss you". I'll chase after Baro."

Gongchan looked out the window and sighed. *My girlfriend, or my bestfriend?*

 

After a long and tiring day of studying, Chaejin walked you home. The both of you were holding ice cream cones. "Oppa the wind's really nice at night, right?" You said and smiled happily.

Chaejin gazed at your peaceful face and mumbled. "You don't know how happy i am being with you now." You turned. "What did you say?" Chaejin quickly looked away. "Nothing."

You pouted and your icecream cone. Just then, two bicycles appeared. "~~~~~! Watch out!" Chaejin quickly pulled you away from danger.

You looked up and saw yourself in Chaejin's arms, out of harms way. You blushed and looked down. Your eyes widen when you saw his ice cream cone on the floor. "oppa your ice cream!"

You looked at his shirt and facepalmed yourself. "I'm sorry my cone stained your shirt." 

Chaejin laughed. "It's nothing. Come lets go home before more bikes appear!"

You reached your house five minutes later. "Wait here oppa wait." You quickly ran inside to find a clean shirt. Chaejin sat down outside and waited patiently when he heard footsteps walking towards him.

"Chaejin?" He looked up and saw your parents smiling at him. "Hello" Chaejin bowed politely. "What are you doing here?" Your mother asked him.

You came out at the same time and heard their conversation. "Mum i stained his shirt with icecream." Your mother looked down and saw the huge stain. "Ah come in Chaejin, we'll get your shirt cleaned!"

 

Gongchan walked down the streets to his house after sending Jaerin home. ~~~~~ was on his mind the whole time. 

"Should i say sorry? Should i say i miss her?" Gongchan sighed and shook his head. "I have Jaerin, she's enough. Right?" Gongchan stopped walking when he reached your house. 

"Maybe i should say hi.." Gongchan walked towards your front door.

He knocked the door and waited. "coming!" He heard your mother's voice. "Ah hello chan!" Your mother greeted him. "Come in! Are you finding ~~~~~?"

Gongchan nodded. "~~~~~!" Your mother shouted. "Guest!" 

You quickly stood up from your chair and excused yourself from the dinner table. "I'll be back!" You ran out. "Yes omma?"

Your gaze shifted to Gongchan. "Gongchan oppa? What are you doing here?" "Can we talk?" Your mother quietly walked away from the two of you.

"sure."

 

"~~~~~. I'm here to tell you that..." Gongchan looked deeply in your eyes. "I need to leave." Your heart didn't break, you didn't feel like dying, you didn't want to cry. "Leave?"

Gongchan nodded. "We can't be best friends anymore.." You tilted your head slightly trying to digest what he just said.

Gongchan waited for you to cry, or beg him to stop. But what you did shocked him. "Okay. We'll pretend we don't know each other, okay?"

You smiled at him and turned away. "Show yourself out, i'm going back to eat! Bye Gongchan-ssi."

Gongchan stood there, shocked and thinking if he did the right thing.

*For Jaerin.*