Tonight

Leaving a bestfriend.

You woke up after getting annoyed with your phone which was vibrating non stop. You flipped it open and answered the call. "Hello?" You said sleepily.

"~~~~~!" You smiled slightly. "Chaejin oppa." You heard him laugh and knew he was smiling. "What's my favourite girl doing today?" You flipped over and lied on your belly.

"I'm sleeping on a Saturday morning." You opened your eyes and glanced at your clock. "Oppa it's only 7.30am what are you doing up?"

Chaejin smiled. "Look out your window."

Your eyes shot open and you quickly got out of bed and saw Chaejin outside your house. Your mouth hung open. You quickly opened the window and Chaejin waved at you happily.

"~~~~~ COME DOWN IN AN HOUR I'LL BE WAITING! GET PREPARED!" Chaejin shouted. You nodded and quickly ran to the toilet to wash up.

You changed into a comfortable white shirt and wore pink shorts. You put on a headband and took your phone, house key, and bag and walked outside.

Chaejin was sitting outside your house waiting for you.

"Are you ready for a day filled with smiles, laughter, and well, smiles?" Chaejin held his hand out. You took his hand and nodded. "Lets go!"

 

Chaejin brought you to the park and you saw a picnic set up for the both of you. You ran over and sat down. "Omo oppa! Who did all this?" Chaejin walked over and sat down beside you.

"Your one and only Gunwoo oppa!" He took a grape and stuffed it into your mouth. "lets eat!" 

Spending about three hours at the park, you and Chaejin ate and talked, and walked over to the pond to feed the ducks and fishes. After eating, Chaejin brought you over to rent bicycles.

"Lets go and ride the bikes!" 

Gongchan and Jaerin were spending some couple time at the park, walking around holding hands and just spending time with each other.

"~~~~~ not so fast!" Gongchan turned his head when he heard your name. His eyes widen when he saw you with Chaejin, laughing and seeming like it was the best time of your life.

"~~~~~ why.." Gongchan muttered. Jaerin looked up and followed the direction Gongchan was looking at. *Stupid girl, what the heck are you doing here for?"

Jaerin pulled Gongchan towards the bench and sat down, hoping you and Chaejin would spot them being all lovey dovey.

"~~~~~! come back here!" You laughed and peddled faster, leaving Chaejin far behind. You speed past Jaerin and Gongchan and didn't even notice them.

Chaejin chased you and also didn't see the couple.

Jaerin clenched her fist in anger. *Damn it.* Gongchan however, was staring at you, shocked that you're here. "Oppa lets go." Jaerin pulled Gongchan towards your direction. "I wanna see the fishes there!"

 

After riding bikes, Chaejin brought you over to the beach, you had your dinner by the beach, everything was prepared by Seyong.

"So how's your day so far?" Chaejin asked as he handed over the cut up steak. You smiled and clapped your hands. "So much fun!"

Chaejin proudly smiled. *Tonight.*