Oppa

Leaving a bestfriend.

"Hyung! Ask ~~~~~ to come hang out with us!" JunQ shouted over the phone. Insoo looked down the hallways and saw you taking your textbooks out of the locker.

"Why should I? Whats in it for me?" Insoo laughed as he closed his locker and walked up towards you.

"She's cute, nice, cute, friendly, cute, and i'll buy you food."

Insoo hung up. "~~~~~" You jumped in shock. "Insoo-ssi." Insoo laughed and nodded. "Call me oppa." You raised an eyebrow. "Insoo.. Oppa?"

He took your backpack which was on the floor and closed your locker door for you.

He pushed you lightly on your back, making you walk towards the front door of the school.

"Where are we going?" You asked, turning your head slightly. "Someone's waiting for you."

 

Girls were pointing at you, envious that you're spending time with the kingkas. You looked down, afraid of the death glares you would recieve.

"Look up, don't be afraid." You looked up and saw Chaejin standing infront of you with a big smile on his face.

"Chaejin-ssi!"

He waved at you and took your bag from Insoo "I'll bring her."

Insoo nodded and gave you a wave. "See you there!" You nodded. "Bye oppa!"

Chaejin's eyes widen. *Oppa?* He saw Insoo laughing at him and he glared at Insoo.

"Chaejin-ssi.. My bag?" You pointed. Chaejin turned and saw you looking at him, confused. Laughing, Chaejin pointed down the road.

"Lets meet up with Myname, they want to meet you again."

 

You and Chaejin spent the next half an hour walking to JunQ's house.

It wasn't awkward, Chaejin found topics to talk to you about. It was shocking, because you only had common topics with Gongchan.

It was shocking to know that Chaejin likes what you like too.

"So.. Can i ask you something?" Chaejin glanced at you. You nodded without looking up. "Sure, go ahead."

"Why did you call Insoo oppa?"

You looked up and saw Chaejin's face. He was REALLY curious.

"He called me to call him oppa." You gave him a smile. He nodded and sighed. "That hyung."

 

"Do you want me to call you oppa too?"

Chaejin's eyes widen and he looked at you. You bit your lip and shook your head.

"Never mind, i don't think thats a good idea for you, right?"

You walked away, while Chaejin stood rooted to the ground. "A-Ani! Call me oppa!"

Chaejin shouted as he chased after you. You turned and laughed as you saw Chaejin stumbling on his on feet.

"Chaejin oppa, where's JunQ's house?"

Chaejin smiled when you said oppa. *Insoo, you're not the only one*

 

"Come lets, go. Up ahead!"