Couple.

Leaving a bestfriend.

The day of fun finally ended, Chaejin walked you back to your house. The two of you were laughing at a joke Chaejin told you when you heard someone call your name. You turned and got a shock when you saw Gongchan with Jaerin.

"Gongchan-ssi?" Your eyes widen. Chaejin glanced at you. *She's not calling him oppa anymore?* Jaerin raised an eyebrow at you and smirked. *this is interesting.*

"~~~~~ our parents are having dinner at my house, i was wondering if you want to come over." Gongchan gave Chaejin a glare before looking at you.

You smiled and shook your head. "I ate with Chaejin oppa already." You bowed. "Goodnight Gongchan-ssi." Turning, you walked away. Chaejin smirked and ran up to your side. 

Gongchan was frozen at his spot, he couldn't move. *she just rejected me.* Jaerin tugged onto Gongchan's arm. "Oppa lets follow them!"

Chaejin and you finally reached the front of your house. "Oppa, thanks for today, i really had alot of fun." You smiled at him and searched your bag for your house key.

Chaejin put his hand into his pocket and fiddled with the silver ring inside. You took out your key and opened your door.

"~~~~~ wait," You looked up and Chaejin took out the ring from his pocket. Your eyes widen in shock. You stared at the ring. Chaejin bent down on one knee and held your right hand. 

"~~~~~, be my girl." He gave you the sweetest smile you've ever seen from him.

Gongchan and Jaerin watched in horror from behind the tree at the opposite side of the road. "no..." Gongchan muttered.

You covered your mouth with your free hand, trying your best not to scream. "Oppa stand up!" You tried to pull him up. Chaejin however, shook his head.

"Till you accept, or, reject me." Chaejin smiled. "I want an answer!"

You heard someone walk down the stairs and turned to see your mother standing there with your dad, looking at the both of you.

"Such a sweet couple." Your dad nodded. "Go on accept him!" Your mother was hopping up and down.

You looked at Chaejin again and a smile crept on your face. "Yes." Chaejin's smile widen and he happily put on the ring for you and stood up. 

"You're my girl now." He whispered so softly only you could hear his voice. Your face flamed up and you bit your lip to prevent yourself from smiling too widely.

Gongchan's shoulder dropped in disappointment. *I thought you'll reject him.* 

"Oppa.. What.." Jaerin was pissed. *they'll not be the couple of the school, they'll not overtake me and gongchan's place.*

"Come on oppa, lets go." Jaerin pulled him away.

 

Vacation passed quickly and soon your holidays were coming to an end. You and Chaejin will be joining senior year, finally. Gongchan and Jaerin were in Senior Year 2, that makes the 4 of you, plus the rest of MYNAME and B1A4, in the same classes.

"Oppa we'll be going back to school in a few days!" You smiled happily at him while walking down the path in the park, swinging your interlocked hands.

You and Chaejin have been together for two months now. Nothing could break the two of you apart, not Seyong, or even, Jun.Q.

"Well, everyone's gonna be shocked, you got a boyfriend now." Chaejin patted your head with his free hand. You giggled.

"At least i'm proud of my boyfriend!" You smiled up at him.

Chaejin gave you a affectionate smile and kissed your nose. 

"You don't know how much i love you, ~~~~~."