Don't Cry

Leaving a bestfriend.

"~~~~~!" You looked up from your textbook, and smiled when you saw Chaejin running up towards you. "Where are you walking to?" You continued walking down the hallway.

"I'm going to second period. You coming?" You asked. Chaejin grinned. "Ofcourse I am! Lets go!" Chaejin snapped your textbook shut and pulled your hand. "Woah oppa whats the hurry!"

Gongchan watched as you and Chaejin passed by. He sighed. *Why is she ignoring me.* Jinyoung tapped Gongchan, snapping him out of his daze. "Puppy why are you sighing?"

"Did i do the wrong thing hyung?" Gongchan's voice became a whisper. Jinyoung knew something wasn't right. "What happened?" Gongchan shook his head. "~~~~~'s ignoring me."

Jinyoung turned and saw you and Chaejin outside your classroom's door, smiling and talking like how you and Gongchan used to talk.

"Do you miss her, chan?" Jinyoung asked as he turned away from you and Chaejin. "I do." Gongchan nodded. "You should tell her you miss her, you know." Jinyoung gave Gongchan a pat on the shoulder.

"No he shouldn't." A voice surprised both Jinyoung and Gongchan. Jaerin walked up towards the both of them. "Oppa has me, why does he need her!?"

Jinyoung glared at her. "She happens to be his best friend." Jaerin shrugged. "He doesn't need a bestfriend when i'm here."

Jinyoung got more and more irritated. "Chan, is that really your style of girls?" Jinyoung shook his head and walked away. "I never knew your girlfriend is someone like this."

Jaerin's mouth was hanging wide open. *What did he just say to me?* "Jaerin that wasn't very nice of you."

Jaerin looked at Gongchan who was staring at her with serious eyes. "No matter what, ~~~~~'s my bestfriend. You shouldn't have said anything about her infront of Jinyoung. You know they're really close."

Jaerin pouted. "Araso." She turned and walked away. "I'll be at the library."

Gongchan watched as Jaerin walked away. He closed his eyes and sighed. *If this goes on, I'm going to have to leave Jaerin, or ~~~~~, forever.*

 

Jaerin watched you leave the classroom to go to the bathroom. After she was sure you were gone, she entered the classroom.

She coughed slightly to capture the attention of the person infront of her.

"What do you want." Chaejin asked without looking up from his book at all. "This isn't the way to treat a woman." Jaerin said as she sat down in the seat infront of him.

"You? A woman?" Chaejin laughed. "As if." Jaerin smirked. *He really is something.* "Look, i like you." Chaejin looked up and saw Jaerin smiling at him. 

You walked out of the bathroom and back to class when you saw Jaerin and Chaejin talking. 

"If you leave ~~~~~.." Jaerin touched Chaejin's hand. "I'll give you anything you want." You covered your mouth shocked to hear what she said.

"Look, I'll never leave ~~~~~." Chaejin pushed Jaerin's hand off his. "Go be the you are and seduce everyone else, don't you try hurting my ~~~~~."

Chaejin grabbed his textbooks and your bag and left the classroom, leaving Jaerin shocked.

You made sure Jaerin was looking away when you ran pass the classroom, chasing after Chaejin. "Oppa." You tapped his shoulder. He turned and his frown became a smile.

"Thanks. I heard everything." Chaejin's smile grew wider. "I really.. Want to thank you.." You said as tears formed in your eyes.

 

Chaejin dropped his books and cupped your face. "Why are you crying?" You shook your head and beamed at him. "After Gongchan left i had nobody. Thankyou for being there for me, always."

Chaejin wiped away your tears and pulled you into a hug.

"~~~~~. Don't cry."