First party

Leaving a bestfriend.

The school bell finally rang, signalling the end of school for three weeks. You looked up from your books after studying for an hour straight. You scanned the classroom and realised everyone in the class left.

After you packed up, you walked towards your locker. You noticed that the hallways were empty and no one was in the school except you. "What's going on?"

Suddenly, a box of pocky appeared infront of your eyes. "Tadah~" You pushed the pocky out of the way and smiled when you saw Chaejin's face. "Ah oppa, where is everyone?"

Chaejin laughed and knocked your head lightly. "What was that for!" You pouted. Chaejin grinned. "How could you forget? It's the party today!" Your eyes widen in shock. "OMO I FORGOT!"

You ran towards the school gates, but you stopped and turned around, running back to Chaejin. He gave you an amused look. You smiled and grabbed the pocky and ran away. "See you later at 6.30pm!" You waved.

Chaejin shook his head and chuckled. "That girl is weird." "But you like her." Chaejin turned and saw Gongchan glaring at him.

*Aish this kid.* Chaejin smirked and walked up to Gongchan. "Yes i do, do you have a problem?"

"I do have a problem. That weird girl happens to be my best friend." Gongchan tried his best to stay calm, he didn't know why he was so angry.

Chaejin laughed and patted Gongchan's shoulder. "Like you said, she's your BESTFRIEND, not your GIRLFRIEND. Why are you so defensive?"

Gongchan looked away. *He's right. Why am i so angry?*

Chaejin smirked. "Don't worry, i'll never steal Jaerin, she's nothing compared to ~~~~~." Chaejin turned away. "You didn't cherish your chance."

Gongchan watched as Chaejin left the school building. "~~~~~.. You're really leaving me?"

Jaerin watched the two boys from afar. *Chaejin, you're interesting. I should talk to you at the party.*

 

You wore a light pink dress and tied your hair up into a ponytail. You put on some bbcream to hide your eyebags. "I really need more sleep." You looked at your phone. "6.20pm."

Someone knocked on your door. "Omma it's opened!" You shouted, without turning to look who entered.

You felt someone putting his hand on your shoulder. *Wait, a guy's hand?*

You turned and got a shock when you saw Chaejin and JunQ behind you. "~~~~~ ah! Annyeong!" JunQ pushed Chaejin away and gave you a hug. "Oppa!"

Chaejin pushed JunQ away. "Time for the party princess!" You laughed and walked over to your bed to take your camera and handbag.

"I'm ready! Lets go!"

You walked down the stairs with JunQ and Chaejin by your sides, laughing at their tiny arguements on who gets your first dance.

A bright flash blinded your eyes for a second. You turned and saw your parents taking photos of the three of you. "Omma! Appa!" You blushed and covered your face.

Chaejin softly gazed at you and smiled to himself unknowingly. Your dad however, caught him in action. *I got to ask ~~~~~ about him.*

"Come on ~~~~~! Take a photo! This is your first party!" 

JunQ's eyes widen. "Her first? Really?" He looked at you and you nodded. "I'm never the party type."

After taking a billion pictures, you finally left the house. "I promise to bring her home before midnight." Chaejin assured your parents. "My my, whats your name boy?" Your dad asked in curiousity.

"Chaejin."

Your dad smiled and nodded. The three of you bowed and left. "See you later!"

"Is this really your first party ~~~~~?" You nodded and JunQ started laughing. "Oh my, you're really so innocent!"

Chaejin knocked his head hard. "OWWW THAT HURT!"

You laughed and gave Chaejin's arm a tug. "Oppa, really? Home before midnight? Or will you leave me alone at the party?"

Chaejin's answer made you smile, "You know i'll never leave you alone."