Replacement

Leaving a bestfriend.

You woke up and prepared yourself for another day at school like per normal. You hopped off your bed and took a shower before going down to eat breakfast with your parents.

"How's my favourite girl today?" Your dad hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

 Your mum was cooking eggs for you. She put them on a plate and pushed it towards you. "And this are for you."

"Thank you~" You ate the eggs and drank a glass of milk. You heard your watch beep. "It's 7.45! Time to go." You hopped off the chair and gave your parents a hug and kiss before leaving. "Bye!"

You walked out of the house and realised that your driveway was empty. "Gongchan op-" You called out but stopped. 

Realising that Gongchan isn't here for you anymore, you sighed and walked towards the gates.

You put on your earphones and your MP3.

You walked down the path leading you to your school, alone, for the first time in many years. 

Reaching school, you walked towards your locker. You realised that many girls were staring at you, whispering.

*Bet it's because Gongchan oppa isn't with me anymore*

You shook your head slightly before opening your locker to take out the books you need.

After you got them, you headed to class.

You reached class and it was empty, no one was there yet. Usually Gongchan would keep you company, but apparently, not now.

"Why is oppa being like this to me?" You muttered to yourself as a tear slide down your cheek.

 

Jaerin and Gongchan entered the school together, with Jaerin clinging onto Gongchan's arm like a koala.

"Gongchan oppa is with her?" "Gongchan likes her?" "What about ~~~~~?"

Gongchan turned when he heard your name. "~~~~~?" The two girls who were talking about them ran away.

Jaerin, who was annoyed when Gongchan turned his attention away, pouted and pulled his arm. "OPPA!"

Gongchan looked down at Jaerin and smiled. "Mianhae Jaerin ah. I forgot about ~~~~~.. Again." 

Gongchan pulled away from Jaerin suddenly and walked away, leaving her standing alone in the hallways.

"Where are you going oppa?" Jaerin was shocked, but she ran towards Gongchan and followed him closely.

"To find my girl~" Gongchan smiled and walked towards your class.

 

You heard a familiar voice and you looked up to see Gongchan and Jaerin infront of you. 

"Why are you crying?" Gongchan grew worried and touched your cheek, making you flinch.

*She's scared... of me?* Gongchan was shocked.

"I.." You turned and saw Chaejin walking in. You quickly stood up and pulled his arm.

"Mianhaeyo." You bowed to Gongchan like he was a stranger and left the room with a confused Chaejin.

*what just happened?* Gongchan was about to follow you when Jaerin pulled onto his arm. 

"Oppa lets go to class, we'll be late."

Gongchan reluctantly followed Jaerin. He left the class and stopped at the window, looking at you and Chaejin at the fountain.

 

"Why are you crying?" Chaejin used his thumbs to wipe away your tears.

You bit your lip and looked away, trying hard not to cry.

"Oppa.. I.." You couldn't hold it anymore. You cried hard, and Chaejin got shocked.

He sat down beside you, and pulled you close to him. You buried your face in his jacket.

"don't cry, you don't need him." Chaejin patted your head. 

 

"I promise you i'll never hurt you. I'll never treat you like how Gongchan treated you."

 

"I'll be your new best friend." Chaejin gave you a tight hug.

Gongchan heard every single word Chaejin said to you. He was sad and angry at the same time.

"Replace.. Me?"

Jaerin looked out and smirked. *Such a interesting guy. Chaejin.*