Hate

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan walked over and sat beside you on your bed. "You came." You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe. "How have you been oppa? I haven't seen you in a long time."

Gongchan looked at your peaceful face, "I've been good. How about you and Myname?" You smiled. "Good. Chaejin oppa and myname oppas has been good to me."

Gongchan lied down beside you and poked your cheeks. "~~~~~ tell me the truth." You opened your eyes and turned your body so that the two of you were facing each other. "What?"

"Do you like Chaejin?" You weren't shocked by the question at all. You smiled slightly and shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. He's really nice to me."

Gongchan punched the pillow and you jumped up shocked by his actions. "What are you doing!" Gongchan didn't stop punching the pillow at all. "Oppa stop! Thats a pillow!"

You held onto Gongchan's wrist and he stopped and looked at you. You looked into his eyes and realised that he was tearing. "Oppa, why are you tearing?" You hopped off the bed and rushed to take a tissue. 

"I'm really sorry ~~~~~. Please don't leave me for Chaejin." Gongchan held your hand as you wiped his tears away. "Don't.."

*I told myself that we'll never be together.* You thought and pulled away from Gongchan. "Araso, i'll never leave you. You're my best friend right!" You gave Gongchan a hug and hopped off the bed. "~~~~~!" You heard your mother shout. "Come on, lets go!"

 

"Oppa" Chaejin looked up from his game and immediately dropped the controller and walked over to you. "Hey you didn't finish the game!" JunQ whined. "Go play with the others." You laughed and pointed at your luggage. "Can you help me put it in the car?"

Chaejin took your luggage and put it into the back of the car. "So, you'll be riding with us this time? Or not?" Gongchan's father patted your head. You looked into your car and saw Myname. You looked over to their car and saw Gongchan looking at you, but, Jaerin was beside him.

"I'll be with my parents and Myname oppas!" You smiled and hopped into your car, "Oppa come on! We'll leave you here!" Chaejin rushed into the backseat and joined you.

Gongchan's father entered the car. "LETS GO!" Gongchan looked left and right. "Where's ~~~~~?" "She's in her own car, with the nice boy who helped her with her luggage." *Aish, Chaejin.*

"Oppa, why are you even upset, you have me don't you?" Jaerin whispered and hugged onto Gongchan's arm. Gongchan gave her a smile and looked out the window. 

Gongchan's anger level shot up when he saw you sitting in between Chaejin and JunQ at the backseats of your car. 

You were learning how to play a game in JunQ's psp, and Chaejin was staring at you affectionately. *That guy, i need to talk to him.*

"Lets go!" 

Your dad drove off. The radio was on, and everyone was singing along to the songs that were playing. Soon, you reached the airport and got off the car and helped your parents with the luggages. "Oof!" You dropped a luggage on the ground.

"Mianhae Insoo oppa!" He laughed and shook his head. "It's alright, stand there, i'll help your dad."

After you checked in, you took your plane ticket and realised that you'll be sitting with Gunwoo. "Oppa can i have the window seat please?" You gave him your puppy eyes which he couldn't resist.

Gongchan was sitting behind you with Jaerin beside him.

"~~~~~, i'll change seats alright? I'll sit with Seyong, wait for your new partner!" Before you could say anything, Gunwoo ran off.

You your MP3 and looked out the plane window, ignoring everything and everyone for a good three minutes. You felt someone sitting down beside you and turned to see Chaejin. He gave you a smile and wave. "Hyungs asked me to sit here."

"Does Gunwoo oppa hate me that much?" You pouted. Chaejin laughed and pinched your cheeks. "It's okay, i like you enough to cover up his hate."

You blushed and chaejin laughed. Gongchan clenched his fist.

"I don't hate you by the way, he just wanted to sit with you." Gunwoo came back and took his waterbottle. "HYUNG!!!" You laughed and Chaejin blushed.