Jin's Chaejin

Leaving a bestfriend.

You fell asleep on the plane, resting your head on Chaejin's shoulder. Chaejin moved the arm rest that was between the two of you up and pulled you closer. He smiled as he gazed at your face.

"Wake up kids! We're going to land, you'll have to sit properly!" You and Chaejin woke up at the same time after hearing your mum's voice. "Ah so cute, you two can be a couple already!"

"Couple?" You mumbled sleepily. You looked up and realised that Chaejin's face was right next to yours. Your eyes shot open and you sat up straight. "Did i fall asleep on you?" Chaejin nodded. 

The plane landed and everyone walked over to the belts to get the luggages. Yours passed by and you stretched your hand out to grab it but Chaejin already took it for you. "Here i'll do it, go and rest first!" 

You smiled and nodded. "Thankyou!" You hopped over to where your mother and Gongchan's mother was sitting and sat down with them and joined in the conversation.

"You." Chaejin turned to his right and Gongchan pointed at him. "We need to talk. Tonight, after everyone, and ~~~~~, is asleep."

"Why do i have to talk to you? Don't you have her to talk with?" Chaejin pointed at Jaerin who was trying to carry her heavy luggage. "Don't ask, you'll find out." Gongchan smirked and rushed over to help his girlfriend.

"Weird guy." Gunwoo came up towards Chaejin. "Trust me, it's about your princess.

 

"Chaejin, ~~~~~, come here!" Your father shouted. You and Chaejin looked at each other and walked towards him together. "Yeah dad?" Your dad took your luggage and Chaejin's luggage and put it in the back of the cab's trunk. "You two are coming with me and omma!"

"The rest of you, take the cabs behind ours and Gongchan's parent's cab alright? We'll go to the hotel first before we explore around!" Your dad told Myname. 

You sat in between your mother and Chaejin. "~~~~~ do you like Chaejin?" Your mum asked rather loudly. Chaejin turned his head and looked at you. You looked up and avoided eye contact as your face flushed red. 

Reaching the hotel, your parents gave you a room key. "Same room with Jaerin dear, you don't mind do you?" You shook your head and searched the lobby for Jaerin. You saw her sitting on Gongchan's lap on the couch. "Omma i'll go up first, tell Jaerin i went up."

You walked into the suite and saw two rooms, one big living room and a kitchen. "At least i don't have to sleep in the same room as her."

You chose the room on the right. It was smaller than the other room, but you figured Jaerin would want the bigger room anyway. You walked to the balcony and closed your eyes as you took in a deep breathe.

"Why so sad?" You opened your eyes and turned to see Seyong smiling at you. "Oppa! We're just beside each other?"

Seyong looked around. "Apparently, yes!" 

The two balconies were quite near, so you managed to give Seyong a Hi-5. "Don't tell Jin about this though, he'll kill me."

"Who's Jin?" You still didn't know who Jin was.

 

 

"What did you do?" Gunwoo asked you with a playful smile on his face. You tilted your head. "Do?"

"Jin likes you, alot." 

You rested your head on your palms. "Jin? There's someone in our school named Jin?"

Seyong laughed and Insoo whacked his head. 

"~~~~~, you seriously don't know anything about the Kingkas of our school, do you?"

 

You looked at Seyong with eyes big as watermelons as Seyong's smile widen. "So, you finally noticed?"

"Are you saying, Jin's Chaejin?" Seyong nodded. "The time Gunwoo oppa told me about Jin, liking me.. Chaejin oppa?" Seyong nodded again.

"CHAEJIN LIKES ME?!" You shouted. You noticed that you shouted a little too loudly and quickly covered your mouth. "~~~~~ calm down, you like him too don't you?" You wanted to responds a no but you didn't know why you couldn't so you closed your mouth.

"I don't know, honestly."

Seyong laughed and gave you a wave, "come on, we'll be down to walk around the beach, you coming?"