Goodbye for now

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan and Jaerin walked hand in hand, around the shopping mall, finding a restaurant to eat it. Every day, Gongchan will bring Jaerin to different restaurants and try the things she haven't eaten before ever.

"Oh oh! Oppa! There!" Jaerin pointed to a sushi restaurant. "We ate that two days ago, remember?" Gongchan tugged Jaerin's arm, "Lets eat over there, the chinese food stall." 

"No oppa i want to eat sushi again." Jaerin pouted and pointed. "Please?" Gongchan shook his head but smiled. "I don't know why i can't say no."

"Because you love me too much." Jaerin beamed and pulled Gongchan to the restaurant.

Many girls and guys were standing outside the restaurant, some were taking photos while some were screaming names.

The couple entered the restaurant. Jaerin scanned the area and smirked when she spotted you with MYNAME and INFINITE at the corner of the restaurant.

"Oppa isn't that ~~~~~?" Gongchan turned when Jaerin mentioned your name. "Lets join them!" Jaerin pulled Gongchan over quickly.

 

"So how's your day with Sunggyu?" Seongyeol asked you. You and Sunggyu just entered the restaurant too, about thirty seconds before Jaerin and Gongchan.

"It's was great!" You clapped your hands happily. Sunggyu smiled as he watched you. "We went to the movies, then the park, oppa bought me hot chocolate, and lollipops! We rode bikes, and we talked and laughed alot!" You said it all in one shot, making you breathless. 

Chaejin automatically passed you a cup of water. "Woah there girl, you need to relax." You giggled and drank the water.

"So what do you guys want to eat? Hyung's treat!" Seongyeol pointed at Sunggyu. "Yeah my treat." Sunggyu smiled as he looked at you. You smiled back. "Really?"

"Thats the first time he said yes." Sungjong stared at Sunggyu. "Are you alright? Do you have a fever?"

You laughed. You looked down at your menu. "So what do you want to eat?" You looked up to answer Chaejin but your smile faded when you saw Jaerin and Gongchan standing behind him.

"Hello~" Jaerin waved cutely at INFINITE and MYNAME. "Can we join you?"

"What are you doing here?" Insoo asked, sounding annoyed. Myungsoo glanced in your direction and knew something wasn't right. 

Gongchan was staring at you at the time, buy you avoided his eye contact and looked down once again at your menu.

"Great!" Jaerin took silence as yes. "What are you guys eating?"

"We didn't say yes." Seyong stated. Jaerin shrugged. "It's only dinner, right ~~~~~?" 

Your body stiffen. "Right, it's only dinner."

 

The 15 of you ordered the food and the atmosphere got better. You got distracted by Seongyeol and JunQ and didn't look at Gongchan at all.

Jaerin was busy talking to Hoya, who seemed really annoyed by her.

The food came and everyone started to eat. You couldn't grab the sushi with your chopsticks. "Um oppa?" You tugged Chaejin's sleeve.

Gongchan watched you. "Can you um.. Get me sushi?" Chaejin laughed and took one and placed it on your plate. You smiled. "Thanks!"

*She used to do that to me when she couldn't take stuff..*

Sunggyu grabbed a bowl of miso soup and placed it infront of you. "Here you go~" You stared at it, mouth hanging open. "It's smells good."

You drank it and soon finished it up. "I like it!"

Gongchan noticed how nice Sunggyu was being to you, *Does he like her too?*

"So," Jaerin started. "INFINITE oppas." The seven guys looked at her. "What? Oppa?" Woohyun asked in shock.

Gongchan snapped back to reality and stared at Jaerin. *What they're so close?*

"Can i take a photo with you?" Jaerin took out her phone. "I want to remember this date."

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "And a selca with myungsoo oppa!"

*We haven't even took a picture with ~~~~~ and this girl has the nerve to ask us for one?* Dongwoo shook his head.

 

Luckily, Sunggyu's phone rang. "Yes hyung we're coming now." Sunggyu shut his phone. "We need to go, the plane's leaving in an hour."

You nodded and stood up with INFINITE and MYNAME. "You two, go home yourselves." Gunwoo told Gongchan and Jaerin.

"How about the picture?" Jaerin pouted. INFINITE ignored her and walked out of the restaurant.

"Lets send them off!" JunQ grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the restaurant, following INFINITE closely.

You entered the van and sat beside Woohyun and Hoya. "So how was talking to Jaerin?" You asked. Hoya rubbed his face. "SHE NEEDS TO SHUT UP."

You reached the airport and got out of the van.

"We'll meet again won't we?" Sunggyu asked. You nodded. "Of course! I'm a inspirit, by the way." You winked.

"WOAH SHE'S AN INSPIRIT!" Dongwoo seemed amazed.

"goodbye oppas!" You gave them a wave, and turned to walk back towards MYNAME, but someone caught your wrist.

"Take a photo with us first." You turned and saw Myungsoo smiling at you.

"Araso." You nodded.

 

You took photos with INFINITE with Myungsoo's iphone, and also your phone. "See you again, ~~~~~." INFINITE waved goodbye.