Happy ending?

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan decided, he was going to break up with Jaerin, today. He waited outside her classroom at break. Realising that almost everyone left the class, Gongchan walked towards the door and peeked in.

What he saw wasn't what he wanted to see.

Jaerin was sitting too closely to one of her classmates, the guy's arm was around her too.

*So this is what she's been doing when i was in biology.* Gongchan shook his head and walked up towards the two of them.

Jaerin and the boy looked up. Jaerin's eyes widen in shock. The boy however, gave Gongchan a look. "What do you want? Can't you see we're trying to have some alone time?"

Gongchan nodded. "Jaerin." Jaerin didn't respond. "You're a ." Gongchan turned to see Baro and Sandeul standing behind him, smiling at him. "Go on!" Sandeul encouraged. Gongchan smiled and nodded.

"We're over, breaking up right now." Gongchan slammed his hand on the table. "For your information," Gongchan pointed at the boy. "She flirts with everyone, be careful."

Gongchan turned his back on her and walked out of the room with Sandeul and Baro, he heard Jaerin shouting his name. 

But he didn't care.

Gongchan no longer cares about Jaerin, he finally knew his real feelings.

 

You and Chaejin were at the nurses office. You applied medicine on Chaejin's scratched cheek.

"Does it hurt oppa?" You looked at him sadly. You didn't want him to get hurt, and he did, because of you.

You blew on his scratch, hoping it would ease the pain. Chaejin took your hand and gave you a smile. "I told you, i'll protect you." He whispered.

Your eyes started to form tears, and you couldn't help it but to cry.

"I really didn't want you to get involved.."

Gongchan watched the heartwarming and at the same time, heartbreaking scene by the door. 

He coughed and knocked the door. You and Chaejin turned. "I got something to say." Gongchan walked in and sat down beside the two of you.

"I've broken up with Jaerin." Chaejin patted Gongchan's back. "Finally."

You however, got worried. "But don't you love her?" Gongchan looked into your eyes. He saw that you were truely curious, not being sarcastic at all.

Gongchan gave you a small smile and shook his head. "No.. I liked her, not loved her.." He looked down.

Chaejin squeezed your hand lightly, you turned. "Call him oppa." Chaejin mouthed at you.

 

Chaejin knew how much Gongchan misses you calling him oppa, and since everything seems to be okay between the two boys, Chaejin didn't mind.

"Oppa. Don't be sad. You still got me, don't you?" Gongchan looked up and you smiled at him. Gongchan smiled back and nodded. "I do."

"Alright! NO MORE SAD STUFF!" Baro jumped into the room. "Now come on! I'm hungry!"

The three of you laughed, and walked out together.

"Oppa i'll be eating with Chaejin oppa, have a good lunch and dont be sad, araso?" You smiled and waved goodbye. Chaejin gave Gongchan a nod and left with you.

Gongchan watched as the two of you left, hand in hand, smiling from ear to ear.

"Even though i left Jaerin, i'm too late, right?" Gongchan whispered and a tear slide down his face.

"I'm sorry." 

Gongchan turned and walked towards B1A4. 

Now, he knew, you'll never be with him anymore, the one you loved was Chaejin.

 

"Oppa." You laughed and smiled happily as Chaejin pushed you on the swing. "hmmm?" Chaejin stopped the swing and walked infront of you.

"Life's good now, isn't it?" You smiled.

After the break up, Jaerin left the school, it's been 4 months now.

You and Chaejin got closer and of course, more in love.

"It is, lets keep it this way, shall we?" 

Chaejin bent down and kissed you on the lips.

"I love you. ~~~~~."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE FIC HAS ENDED! ):

how was it? ^^

anyway!

HERE'S A NEW FIC, support meeee :d

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125798

<3