Chaejin

Leaving a bestfriend.

Gongchan walked towards your house, trying to think of what to say when he saw you. He knew he was wrong, to leave you for someone else. But his feelings got to him, and he didn't know what he was doing.

*I really hope you forgive me, ~~~~~.*

Looking at his watch, Gongchan took a deep breathe and walked towards the front door of your house. He pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

"Ah Gongchan!" Your father opened the door and gave Gongchan a hug. "Welcome back!"

"Welcome back?" Gongchan was confused. Your father laughed and patted Gongchan on the back. "You didn't come here for a week, and ~~~~~ told me that you went overseas. How can you forget your own trip!"

*She lied to make me keep a good image?* Gongchan smiled and nodded, feeling really bad.

"She's upstairs preparing by the way, you know where's her room." Your dad gave Gongchan a pat on the shoulder and walked towards the kitchen.

"Preparing?" 

Gongchan walked up the stairs and walked towards your room. Reaching your room, he heard your laughter, something he missed, and haven't heard in ages.

"Ya i'm ready!" Gongchan pushed your door slightly to hear the conversation better. "I'll meet you guys at the sushi hut alright?"

 

You tied your hair into a ponytail and wore your favourite baseball jacket due to the cold weather. You took your bag and opened the door. 

Looking at your messages from Chaejin and JunQ, you didn't see someone standing infront of your room door.

"Ah sorry da-" You looked up and got a shock when you saw Gongchan standing infront of you. You dropped your phone onto the ground. 

"~~~~~" Gongchan gave you the most heart warming smile you've ever seen from him. "How are you?" 

Bending down, Gongchan grabbed your phone and handed it over to you. "Here." You took your phone and looked away. "Thankyou."

Gongchan noticed how distant you're being with him. "What happened?"

You looked at him, the guy you've loved for so many years. "What happened?" You looked down the hallways, making sure your parents aren't there.

"You left me, your BEST, friend" You emphasized on the word best, "for a girl you just met, and you're asking me what happened?"

Gongchan was shocked at your sudden outburst, you've never scolded him or talked to him rudely before. You were always the nice girl you are. 

"I-I didn't mean to, I was helping-" Gongchan got cut off. "Don't lie to me oppa, i know you're with her when you're doing your HOMEWORK." 

Gongchan looked at you and held your shoulders. "~~~~~ don't be like this, don't do this to me." 

You looked down and took a step back. "I'm meeting Chaejin oppa, mianhae, i'm late."

You walked pass Gongchan and didn't turn back. *No ~~~~~, don't turn back, he's at fault, not you.*

 

Gongchan watched as you left. He didn't know what to do.

"Why are you always with Chaejin now?"